Page 49 of 51
« First < 394546474849 5051 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Browns sign Kareem Hunt
wazu 12:59 PM 02-11-2019

Statement from GM John Dorsey: pic.twitter.com/TUgoBalvkg

— Cleveland Browns (@Browns) February 11, 2019

[Reply]
KC Hawks 01:16 PM 10-28-2019
He's not really "back" yet. He can't play until week 10. And I'm not sure he's going to get a lot of carries with Chubb there.
[Reply]
poolboy 01:24 PM 10-28-2019
FJD
[Reply]
Iconic 01:42 PM 10-28-2019
Browns are just holding him for us.
[Reply]
TEX 01:53 PM 10-28-2019
This shit still pisses me off.
[Reply]
comochiefsfan 03:19 PM 10-28-2019
Sure would be nice to have a great all around back on a rookie deal that NEVER FUMBLES right about now.
[Reply]
FlorentinePogen 03:29 PM 10-28-2019
I'll be rooting for Kareem, he's a hell of a talent and fun to watch. There's no doubt he would be a great asset on this team. But that ship has sailed and I don't see the point in arguing about the matter any more.

His situation on the Browns is interesting. The guy is way too talented to not be on the field as a primary back. His career should not go to waste sitting behind Chubb for 5 carries a game.
[Reply]
-King- 04:37 PM 10-28-2019
Originally Posted by comochiefsfan:
Sure would be nice to have a great all around back on a rookie deal that NEVER FUMBLES right about now.
How would he have helped at any point so far?
[Reply]
Bowser 04:52 PM 10-28-2019
Originally Posted by -King-:
LOL. With all the injuries this team has had to deal with? Come on with that. He likely would have been carrying the water for us in more than a couple of games this season.

He's a bull dyke runner that can catch the ball. Name a team he WOULDN'T help.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 05:12 PM 10-28-2019
Originally Posted by -King-:
These backs are fumbling way too much.

Replace McCoy with Hunt and we're likely 6-2 or 7-1 right now.
[Reply]
TEX 05:17 PM 10-28-2019
Ly
Originally Posted by Bowser:
LOL. With all the injuries this team has had to deal with? Come on with that. He likely would have been carrying the water for us in more than a couple of games this season.

He's being "smart" by asking how Hunt would have helped thus far, b/c he's still not cleared to play, so he could not have helped....That "smart guy" argument only works for a few more weeks, then he would be the shot in the arm that the run game needs, and would be coming at a crucial time.
[Reply]
Rain Man 05:21 PM 10-28-2019
I thought Kareem got railroaded, but in the big picture he sacrificed himself to save Tyreek for us. It was a noble shoving match that he engaged in.
[Reply]
WhiteWhale 05:22 PM 10-28-2019
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
These backs are fumbling way too much.

Replace McCoy with Hunt and we're likely 6-2 or 7-1 right now.
Please. Kareem is a unicorn.

He never fumbled in college and has one fumble in his NFL career... on his first carry.

You can't expect that from everyone, because nobody else is like that. It's one of the things that makes him special.

If you thought "We can just replace Kareem with another guy who can lead the NFL in rushing and basically never fumble" you're a damn fool.

RB's fumble. You hope they fumble 4 times or less during the season.

For the record, McCoy has been under 4 every season of his career.

I still think he's THE BEST RUNNING BACK IN FOOTBALL, so obviously we'd be better with him than 31 year old McCoy and 2 yards per carry Williams.
[Reply]
TEX 05:28 PM 10-28-2019
Originally Posted by FlorentinePogen:
I'll be rooting for Kareem, he's a hell of a talent and fun to watch. There's no doubt he would be a great asset on this team. But that ship has sailed and I don't see the point in arguing about the matter any more.

His situation on the Browns is interesting. The guy is way too talented to not be on the field as a primary back. His career should not go to waste sitting behind Chubb for 5 carries a game.
Sometimes there is no point to arguing, you just do it because you're pissed.
[Reply]
TEX 05:30 PM 10-28-2019
Originally Posted by WhiteWhale:
Please. Kareem is a unicorn.

He never fumbled in college and has one fumble in his NFL career... on his first carry.

You can't expect that from everyone, because nobody else is like that. It's one of the things that makes him special.

If you thought "We can just replace Kareem with another guy who can lead the NFL in rushing and basically never fumble" you're a damn fool.

RB's fumble. You hope they fumble 4 times or less during the season.

For the record, McCoy has been under 4 every season of his career.

I still think he's THE BEST RUNNING BACK IN FOOTBALL, so obviously we'd be better with him than 31 year old McCoy and 2 yards per carry Williams.
He doesn't need me to speak for him, but he was not one of those idiots who thought that. Some of them even doubled down on stupid and are still saying it. :-)
[Reply]
-King- 05:34 PM 10-28-2019
Originally Posted by Bowser:

He would have been suspended ..
[Reply]
Page 49 of 51
« First < 394546474849 5051 >
Up