« First < 273334353637 3839404147 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Browns sign Kareem Hunt
wazu 12:59 PM 02-11-2019

Statement from GM John Dorsey: pic.twitter.com/TUgoBalvkg

— Cleveland Browns (@Browns) February 11, 2019

[Reply]
kcpasco 07:07 PM 08-09-2019
Originally Posted by neech:
This team isn't quite the same without Kareem I don't care what anyone says.

Watching Baker use him on dump off passes and running game is going to be rough, knowing he should be a Chief.
Yep
[Reply]
FAX 07:08 PM 08-09-2019
I expect Hunt's game to decline significantly with the Chute Pickles.

FAX
[Reply]
Buehler445 07:21 PM 08-09-2019

Watching Baker use him on dump off passes and running game is going to be rough, knowing he should be a Chief.
We have Mahomes. I give less than no fucks.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 07:40 PM 08-09-2019

The team is better with Kareem. But it doesn't bother me that we lost him. He would've been suspended last year anyway, and he would have been up for contract next year (which I would not want to give to a RB in this system). Damien Williams does a lot of things differently and frankly, much as I love Mahomes, Mahomes should have used him much better in the AFC title game.

But I have a feeling we're going to really like the combo of Williams, Darwin, and Hyde.
[Reply]
scho63 08:11 PM 08-09-2019

[Reply]
Best22 08:17 PM 08-09-2019

Reid turned scrubs like Spencer Ware and Charkandrixk West into household names

Kareem Hunt is very talented, but he’s gonna have worse YPG averages than Williams. Williams is a lesser back but superior coaching, scheme, and quarterbacking will help fill out his statsheet

And that Damien Williams speed...:-)
[Reply]
srvy 08:30 PM 08-09-2019

RB plug and play. Not worried.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 08:50 PM 08-09-2019
Originally Posted by FAX:
I expect Hunt's game to decline significantly with the Chute Pickles.

FAX
The "Chute Pickles"?

:-)

Anyway, I'm done with Hunt. Done caring about it either way. The Chiefs offense is not going to feel his loss in any way, shape, or form going forward so it doesn't matter.
And this guy will absolutely fuck himself out of the league before 5 years have expired
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 08:57 PM 08-09-2019
Originally Posted by Best22:

Kareem Hunt is very talented, but he’s gonna have worse YPG averages than Williams. Williams is a lesser back but superior coaching, scheme, and quarterbacking will help fill out his statsheet

We basically would have had this year with Hunt before his contract exploded. We ended up getting Damien williams for 2 years at basement prices. Im pretty over it. And hunt will get suspended again. The guy still doesn't get it.
[Reply]
DTVietnam 08:57 PM 08-09-2019
Originally Posted by Best22:

Hunt never fumbles..like literally never

rewacth that benglas game to realize what type of back he was becoming..

Hunt is a different level back. .

but our offense will be fine. . like u said our scheme etc will make any competent RB look good

[Reply]
Chief Pagan 09:09 PM 08-09-2019
I think that would literally be once.
[Reply]
DTVietnam 09:13 PM 08-09-2019
Originally Posted by Chief Pagan:
I think that would literally be once.
doesnt count. .that was a warmup. . a mulligan
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 09:15 PM 08-09-2019
Watch ANY highlights of the Chiefs/donx the last few years. Hunt carries the Chiefs.
[Reply]
TEX 09:31 PM 08-09-2019

Yep. Im still not over it in some regards. Gonna be tough to see him play in Cleveland.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 09:39 PM 08-09-2019
The RB by committee produced similar stats to Hunts. The reason the offense took a 7 ppg in production was because Hunt AND Watkins were out
[Reply]
Page 37 of 51
« First < 273334353637 3839404147 > Last »
Up