ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 372 of 417
« First < 272322362368369370371372 373374375376382 > Last »
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>911 was an inside job.
Taco John 12:06 AM 02-09-2006
After watching this, I am once and for all convinced that it was an inside job...

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...81991288263801


The evidence is way too strong.
[Reply]
SuperBowl4 06:40 PM 04-08-2021
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
What do you think...:-)...nobody tops AdoltBush though....dude's the closest thing to a human spambot that I've ever seen.
:-)
[Reply]
eDave 06:53 PM 04-08-2021
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
What do you think...:-)...nobody tops AdoltBush though....dude's the closest thing to a human spambot that I've ever seen.
I see you have JPB blocked as well. Good call.
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 07:18 PM 04-08-2021
Originally Posted by SuperBowl4:
have you noticed that Donger always goes along with the mainstream government propaganda narrative?
He claims the only time he didnít was when he opposed the Iraq War.

But when I pulled his posts from 2004 he was 110% support of it.
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 07:17 AM 04-09-2021
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
What do you think...:-)...nobody tops AdoltBush though....dude's the closest thing to a human spambot that I've ever seen.
When you and the other insane guy are done jerking each other off, why don't you tell us more about the NFL being rigged? :-)
[Reply]
lawrenceRaider 07:19 AM 04-09-2021
Originally Posted by AdolfOliverBush:
When you and the other insane guy are done jerking each other off, why don't you tell us more about the NFL being rigged? :-)
The really funny part is that BlackOp is just a spambot that reposts the crazy shit it reads online.
[Reply]
Donger 08:08 AM 04-09-2021
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
He claims the only time he didnít was when he opposed the Iraq War.

But when I pulled his posts from 2004 he was 110% support of it.
Still telling that lie, eh Bitch?

:-)
[Reply]
SuperBowl4 12:51 PM 04-09-2021
A "special message" from Larry Silverstein ->http://youtu.be/nsViaAOvICI
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 11:06 AM 08-24-2021
:-)
:-)




[Reply]
MahomesMagic 11:07 AM 08-24-2021
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
:-)
:-)



I remember after 9/11 the thought was "we can never go back to normal".

Sounds like the same BS for covid.
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 12:10 PM 08-24-2021
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic:
I remember after 9/11 the thought was "we can never go back to normal".

Sounds like the same BS for covid.
The biggest change for me was having to take my shoes off at airports.
[Reply]
Pawnmower 12:10 PM 08-24-2021
Originally Posted by DJJasonp:
120,000 people worked on the Manhattan project. How many actually knew what they were building?

You know about it right? How many books and movies are written about it? People eventually came forward right? Or did it remain secret forever?
[Reply]
loochy 01:40 PM 08-24-2021
Originally Posted by AdolfOliverBush:
The biggest change for me was having to take my shoes off at airports.

It was all a scam to get us to pay for TSA pre (which I did, by the way. I quite enjoy it)
[Reply]
DJJasonp 06:57 PM 08-24-2021
Originally Posted by Pawnmower:
You know about it right? How many books and movies are written about it? People eventually came forward right? Or did it remain secret forever?
I think you completely missed the point. But ok.
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 07:04 PM 08-24-2021
Originally Posted by Pawnmower:
You know about it right? How many books and movies are written about it? People eventually came forward right? Or did it remain secret forever?
Well you didnít know about the Israeli who tried to patent ď9/11Ē until today.

Thereís a ton you likely donít know.
[Reply]
Pawnmower 08:44 PM 08-24-2021
Originally Posted by DJJasonp:
I think you completely missed the point. But ok.
maybe you did. how many air traffic controllers, building maintenance workers, passengers who really didn't die, loved ones who were faking it, insurance workers who were in on the scam, demolition crew members who planted thermite, cell phone employees who covered up cellphone calls etc have come forward to reveal this plot? how have they managed to keep this secret for 20 years?
[Reply]
Page 372 of 417
« First < 272322362368369370371372 373374375376382 > Last »
Up