ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 13
< 123 4567 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Countdown to SB LVII Megathread
Hammock Parties 07:54 PM 01-30-2023
You hate megathreads, whatever. Let's get one going.

This thread is for NON-Eagles football topics. Leave the hardcore football stuff in the Eagles thread.

GEORGA TOMA has arrived in Arizona to make sure they FIX THEIR DAMN FIELD.

[Reply]
njchiefs 06:20 AM 02-01-2023
So for the stat heads out there … For what it’s worth, SB teams that wear white jerseys have won 64% of the time. I can’t find a statistics for all games, including regular season, which I would be interested to see. Because one could argue for instance that teams with a predominant passing attack might benefit because the QB can get through all his reads quicker if his receivers have uniforms that stand out more against the dark field. But then again, with the Eagles wearing green against a green field, their safeties can wander around like little ninjas without being seen.
[Reply]
FlaChief58 08:37 AM 02-01-2023
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
WHITE ON WHITE!!!!

White Kelce jersey for me it is!
[Reply]
old_geezer 08:48 AM 02-01-2023
Originally Posted by POND_OF_RED:

This iconic photo was taken the last time the Chiefs wore all white in the Super Bowl. How fitting. Better get Mahomes a smoke to pay homage to the legend that started it all!
Make it a cigar. :-)
[Reply]
dirk digler 09:03 AM 02-01-2023
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
Teams can’t wear alternates in the Super Bowl. It’s white shirt and red pants.
Reading up on this, the Chiefs are the only team that doesn't have alternate uniforms so I guess they consider the all white part of their standard uniform. They played in those a couple of times this season IIRC.
[Reply]
stevieray 09:11 AM 02-01-2023
Originally Posted by dirk digler:
Reading up on this, the Chiefs are the only team that doesn't have alternate uniforms so I guess they consider the all white part of their standard uniform. They played in those a couple of times this season IIRC.
All whites were Lamar's fav.
[Reply]
dirk digler 09:22 AM 02-01-2023
he Super Bowl LVII media schedule for the AFC Champion Kansas City Chiefs and NFC Champion Philadelphia Eagles is below (all times MST and approximate).

Sunday, February 5 or Monday, February 6

Photo opportunity of team arrivals at Phoenix Sky Harbor Airport (no interviews). Details to be confirmed.

Monday, February 6 – Super Bowl Opening Night presented by Fast Twitch at Footprint Center

6:00-7:00 pm Philadelphia Eagles photo and interview session with all players and coaches.

8:00-9:00 pm Kansas City Chiefs photo and interview session with all players and coaches.

Tuesday, February 7

11:00-11:50 am Kansas City Chiefs – Media availability with the head coach and 10 players, including the starting quarterback, at the Hyatt Regency Scottsdale Resort and Spa at Gainey Ranch.

12:40-1:30 pm Philadelphia Eagles – Media availability with the head coach and 10 players, including the starting quarterback, at the Sheraton Grand at Wild Horse Pass

Wednesday, February 8

8:00-9:15 am Kansas City Chiefs – Media availability with the head coach, assistant coaches and players at the Hyatt Regency Scottsdale Resort and Spa at Gainey Ranch.

4:00-5:15 pm Philadelphia Eagles – Media availability with the head coach, assistant coaches and players at the Sheraton Grand at Wild Horse Pass.

Thursday, February 9

8:00-9:15 am Kansas City Chiefs – Media availability with the head coach, assistant coaches and players at the Hyatt Regency Scottsdale Resort and Spa at Gainey Ranch.

4:00-5:15 pm Philadelphia Eagles – Media availability with the head coach, assistant coaches and players at the Sheraton Grand at Wild Horse Pass.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 09:30 AM 02-01-2023
wonder if we will have the same white hoodies or something switched up

a red and gold splash of color maybe down the seams

[Reply]
FlaChief58 09:41 AM 02-01-2023
wonder if we will have the same white hoodies or something switched up

a red and gold splash of color maybe down the seams

I relly wanted one from 2020, but I just can't justify $180 for a damn hoodie
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 09:58 AM 02-01-2023
Originally Posted by FlaChief58:
I relly wanted one from 2020, but I just can't justify $180 for a damn hoodie
they're $300 after the game :-)

if it looks like we're going to win i'm pulling the trigger
[Reply]
In58men 10:01 AM 02-01-2023

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
[Reply]
FlaChief58 10:04 AM 02-01-2023
they're $300 after the game :-)

if it looks like we're going to win i'm pulling the trigger
Too rich for my blood. Before I spend that much on a hoodie, I'll get a tattoo
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:07 AM 02-01-2023
i particularly want this one because we'll be wearing white
[Reply]
Archie Bunker 12:10 PM 02-01-2023
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
Teams can’t wear alternates in the Super Bowl. It’s white shirt and red pants.
:-):-)
[Reply]
C-Mac 02:26 PM 02-01-2023
In 2021 game vs the Eagles, the Chiefs wore white on red and won 42-30.
I’d prefer they were white on white but I bet it’s red pants for this Super Bowl, especially since they won the Super Bowl the last time they wore this combo.
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 02:31 PM 02-01-2023
Chiefs need to breakout Snow Globe again in the Super Bowl.

Next stop for the Chiefs: Super Bowl LVII 🌀 pic.twitter.com/vhSidS62Fs

— SportsCenter (@SportsCenter) January 30, 2023

[Reply]
Page 3 of 13
< 123 4567 > Last »
Up