2/7
Spoiler!

2/2
Spoiler!

1/31
Spoiler!

[Reply]
philfree 12:40 AM 01-30-2023
I don't think injury's matter for the Chiefs at this point. This teams just tough.
[Reply]
Danguardace 04:37 AM 01-30-2023
Originally Posted by Iconic:
**** juju sounds like real bad news
Juju has been garbage for the last month maybe or more. I hope he gets his Ring and somebody else pays him.
[Reply]
Sofa King 07:39 AM 01-30-2023
Real and insighful injury updates can't come soon enough
[Reply]
Danguardace 08:11 AM 01-30-2023
All I care about is Mahomes and Kelce if they are healthy Chiefs will win.
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 08:13 AM 01-30-2023
Originally Posted by philfree:
I don't think injury's matter for the Chiefs at this point. This teams just tough.
Injuries definitely mattered down the stretch. They couldn't move the ball on the last two or three drives.
[Reply]
loochy 08:13 AM 01-30-2023
Originally Posted by TinyEvel:
Anybody else think Pacheco was limping a bit toward the end of the game? Like he might have a knee or something?

I thought he hurt his head or neck on that last run at the end of the game. He bent down and tried to punish the tackler and he didnt jump back up like he normally does.
[Reply]
Chiefnj2 08:22 AM 01-30-2023
Is Karlaftis okay? It seemed like Dunlap played the entire second half (and did very well).
[Reply]
KC_Lee 08:31 AM 01-30-2023
Originally Posted by Chiefnj2:
Is Karlaftis okay? It seemed like Dunlap played the entire second half (and did very well).
I noticed that too, no Greek Freak for most of the 2nd half, don't recall hearing an injury report during the game,
[Reply]
493rd 08:37 AM 01-30-2023
Christ, so we lost what, 9 starters during the Bengals game? That’s so far beyond anything one might consider possible. Last few drives we couldn’t move the ball at all.
[Reply]
Hoover 08:40 AM 01-30-2023
Didn't realize JuJu was hurt.

He's not a guy you can pay big money. If he wants 10M or so, then maybe but I wouldn't any more than that.
[Reply]
RunKC 08:51 AM 01-30-2023
Sneed will be back
Willie will be back
Hardman already said he’d be back
Watson will be back (was out sick)

Not overly worried here. Juju is the main one
[Reply]
Spott 08:52 AM 01-30-2023
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Sneed will be back
Willie will be back
Hardman already said he’d be back
Watson will be back (was out sick)

Not overly worried here. Juju is the main one
Hopefully Toney, too.
[Reply]
blake5676 08:55 AM 01-30-2023
Did they show Toney on the sideline at all or did anyone catch him on the field during the celebrations? I don't recall seeing him but wondering if he was showed if anyone caught a glimpse of him walking. Sounds like Juju was in bad shape.

I really think we schemed a ton for Toney in this game and that went out the window pretty early. Would love to have him back for the SB but he's also shown nothing but a proclivity to getting banged up thus far as well. Dude is just too fast twitch and jukey for his own body.
[Reply]
dallaschiefsfan 09:04 AM 01-30-2023
While Moore has played the "Hardman" role much of the time, he's actually more of a fit for JuJu's role given his contested catch ability. I'm not nervous with Moore playing that role in the SB if JuJu is not a go. Moore just needs to get better at his routes. Toney and Hardman will play similar roles, so we just need one of them able to go. MVS does what MVS does. We will see how it plays out, but I'm not too worried. Also...given the Eagles strengths, I really hope they choose to keep all 4 TE's active to keep the soft middle flooded with big bodies.
[Reply]
dallaschiefsfan 09:05 AM 01-30-2023
Originally Posted by blake5676:
Did they show Toney on the sideline at all or did anyone catch him on the field during the celebrations? I don't recall seeing him but wondering if he was showed if anyone caught a glimpse of him walking. Sounds like Juju was in bad shape.

I really think we schemed a ton for Toney in this game and that went out the window pretty early. Would love to have him back for the SB but he's also shown nothing but a proclivity to getting banged up thus far as well. Dude is just too fast twitch and jukey for his own body.
I think we have a TON of plays we schemed up that were never used yesterday. I like how that sets us up for the SB.
[Reply]
Page 4 of 38
< 1234 567814 > Last »
Up