ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 96 of 146
« First < 46869293949596 979899100106 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Let’s talk about the Eagles (Super Bowl edition!)
RunKC 09:23 PM 01-29-2023
Well fellas what do we think?
[Reply]
RunKC 10:48 AM 02-08-2023

Andy Reid said Patrick Mahomes (right high ankle sprain) can right now do just about everything in the playbook. Reid appears to like where Mahomes is physically. They had a physical practice with some pace Monday and that went well.

— James Palmer (@JamesPalmerTV) February 8, 2023

Hell yeah!

Hello Ron Swanson GIFfrom Hello GIFs

[Reply]
O.city 10:53 AM 02-08-2023
Unless our defense just falls apart I dont' see Philly blowing us out.

It's basically on our OL. If it holds up, we should be fine.
[Reply]
The Franchise 10:56 AM 02-08-2023
Originally Posted by O.city:
Unless our defense just falls apart I dont' see Philly blowing us out.

It's basically on our OL. If it holds up, we should be fine.
If those rookie CBs would have faltered against the Bengals...I would be worried. All three stepped up huge though in a game that had huge stakes. AJ Brown is a beast but Smith is no Higgins or Chase.
[Reply]
staylor26 10:59 AM 02-08-2023
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
If those rookie CBs would have faltered against the Bengals...I would be worried. All three stepped up huge though in a game that had huge stakes. AJ Brown is a beast but Smith is no Higgins or Chase.
And that was without Sneed for bascially the entire game. With Sneed back, not happening.
[Reply]
O.city 10:59 AM 02-08-2023
More so the run defense. I'm not too worried about the pass d.
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 11:08 AM 02-08-2023
The SB we won I was impressed with how we stopped the 49ers rushing attack and our LB's were shit then.

Interesting to see how Spags attacks the Eagles O.
[Reply]
BleedingRed 11:08 AM 02-08-2023
Zone Blitz them all night with green dog given to gay
[Reply]
RunKC 11:09 AM 02-08-2023
Originally Posted by staylor26:
There's no chance that the Eagles blow us out. Sorry, but not happening to Andy and Mahomes twice in a row in the SB.
The biggest problems in both super bowls were pressure. And in the SF game Nick Bosa had 12 pressures in 42 passes, so around 30% of the time and that was with quick passes and going away from him.

If they can keep the pressure at bay we’ll score 30+
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 11:10 AM 02-08-2023
Originally Posted by BleedingRed:
Zone Blitz them all night with green dog given to gay
The one big mistake would be to read and react.

I think we learned that against Lamar and their RPO game you need to shoot gaps and attack.
[Reply]
O.city 11:12 AM 02-08-2023
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic:
The SB we won I was impressed with how we stopped the 49ers rushing attack and our LB's were shit then.

Interesting to see how Spags attacks the Eagles O.
We did stop them a bit, but they also just kinda quit running it.
[Reply]
HC_Chief 11:14 AM 02-08-2023
These talking heads are making their picks based upon spreadsheets rather than watching the games. If I had a dollar for every time I've heard "The Eagles are the much better team... if you compare player by player the Eagles are so much better..." well, I'd have a lot of dollars! :-) They are L A Z Y. Same shit, different week.

The guys who spend their time studying film and breaking down the gameplans, execution, and coaching rarely regurgitate that stupid "if you compare all of the positions" mantra. What they are saying is "this is going to be one hell of a game!", often followed by "I think KC wins it because Mahomes is that guy, the KC D is vastly underrated, and Reid & Co are the better coaches who have been there before and won it all".
[Reply]
htismaqe 11:16 AM 02-08-2023
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic:
The one big mistake would be to read and react.

I think we learned that against Lamar and their RPO game you need to shoot gaps and attack.
The way we've defended Lamar (successfully) in the past is to play contain and don't rush right up field.
[Reply]
htismaqe 11:18 AM 02-08-2023
Originally Posted by HC_Chief:
These talking heads are making their picks based upon spreadsheets rather than watching the games. If I had a dollar for every time I've heard "The Eagles are the much better team... if you compare player by player the Eagles are so much better..." well, I'd have a lot of dollars! :-) They are L A Z Y. Same shit, different week.

The guys who spend their time studying film and breaking down the gameplans, execution, and coaching rarely regurgitate that stupid "if you compare all of the positions" mantra. What they are saying is "this is going to be one hell of a game!", often followed by "I think KC wins it because Mahomes is that guy, the KC D is vastly underrated, and Reid & Co are the better coaches who have been there before and won it all".
I follow a lot of the advanced analytics stuff. Most of them have it a 3-point game either way. ESPN's calculator has it at 50/50.

For comparison's sake, most of the talking heads had Cinci winning the AFCCG. ESPN's calculator had a 66% chance of KC winning.
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 11:23 AM 02-08-2023
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
I follow a lot of the advanced analytics stuff. Most of them have it a 3-point game either way. ESPN's calculator has it at 50/50.

For comparison's sake, most of the talking heads had Cinci winning the AFCCG. ESPN's calculator had a 66% chance of KC winning.
But I just saw Damien Woody smash a chiefs minihelmet, xburt analisis
[Reply]
tredadda 11:31 AM 02-08-2023
Originally Posted by htismaqe:

Won’t lie, life is easier when you realize that talking heads are paid to give an opinion, not be correct.
[Reply]
Page 96 of 146
« First < 46869293949596 979899100106 > Last »
Up