ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 9 of 10
« First < 56789 10 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Packers may trade Rodgers but only to AFC
Sassy Squatch 11:03 AM 01-24-2023

Update: The #Packers will not be trading Aaron Rodgers within the NFC Conference.

They "will explore" the idea of trading the QB exclusively to the AFC, per @AdamSchefter pic.twitter.com/RJef7DGNSB

— Dov Kleiman (@NFL_DovKleiman) January 24, 2023

[Reply]
Skyy God 04:15 PM 02-07-2023
Originally Posted by Holladay:
When you guys said "he was doing ayahuasca". I thought that was probably the name of some whacko movie starlet:-)

Not into drugs and had no idea.
Zendaya better watch her back.
[Reply]
Eleazar 04:17 PM 02-07-2023
Originally Posted by Frazod:
Can you imagine being a Packers fan having your wagon hitched to this ****ing loon? Hey guys, I have to go sit in the dark for three days to make a decision. Jesus. :-)

Reading shit like this makes me appreciate Mahomes that much more. Such a normal, grounded, humble person, despite everything that's happened to him. Happily married his high school sweetheart, lives in (for him) a modest home, has kids, adeptly avoids controversy, is a great leader and teammate, and is polite and respectful to everybody. He could just as easily be banging supermodels, hanging out with crazy celebrities, acting like an arrogant dick, raging about politics, or just flat out go insane like Rodgers has. None of us have to hold our noses and look the other way to root for him.
Rodgers has always been a "me" player, but success is a great deodorant.
[Reply]
Raiderhater 04:18 PM 02-07-2023
Originally Posted by Cave Johnson:
Tripping via darkness is very trendy.

Rogers is a massive try hard.
I wonder if his darkness retreat is located in Belize…
[Reply]
Skyy God 04:19 PM 02-07-2023
Originally Posted by Raiderhater:
I wonder if his darkness retreat is located in Belize…
I know you’re being a smartass.

But, a lot of aya retreats are in Peru.
[Reply]
htismaqe 04:23 PM 02-07-2023
Originally Posted by raybec 4:
I had a bad trip in the mid 90s and haven't touched it since.
I had a bad trip in the early 90's but LSD wasn't the only thing I was on, so...
[Reply]
Frazod 05:55 PM 02-07-2023
Originally Posted by Razaele:
Rodgers has always been a "me" player, but success is a great deodorant.
His lone Super Bowl victory was over a decade ago. Since then, all his success has been of the personal variety in a team sport. Sure, he's racked up some regular season accolades (mainly by feasting on a horrible division), but since 2011 he's best known for shitting his pants in the playoffs and being a brooding, miserable prick to pretty much everybody.

I really hope he ends up in Vegas. He's exactly the kind of drama they need.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 06:06 PM 02-07-2023
I hope he goes to Vegas, just to keep Dungver in the basement of the AFCW!
[Reply]
Chief Pagan 08:38 PM 02-07-2023
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
I had a bad trip in the early 90's but LSD wasn't the only thing I was on, so...
If you are going to mix your psychedelics/mushrooms/LSD, mixing in a bit of MDMA (ectasy/Molly) is my recommendation for avoiding bad trips.

It's really hard to have a bad mushroom trip on ecstasy...
[Reply]
scho63 09:46 PM 02-07-2023
Immersion tanks, taking psychedelic drugs, tantric sex, sweat lodges, hot yoga, dark room therapy or any other experience trying to find some other "enlightenment" path has never appealed to me in the least. If it works for people, good for them.

For me, I find plenty of things like traveling around the World to be plenty enlightening and engaging.
[Reply]
Eleazar 10:13 PM 02-07-2023
Can't see Rodgers wanting to go to a dysfunctional mess in Las Vegas, nor do I see him wanting to play for an obvious Peter Principle moron like McDaniels
[Reply]
suzzer99 10:57 PM 02-07-2023
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
I had a conversation with a bitch about ayahuasca recently. She wasn't even talking about it like a drug. She made it sound like more of a spiritual séance or some shit.

She kept telling me I just hadn't "heard the call" yet.

"When I did ayahuasca... the entity who is the embodiment of the molecule picked me up and shoved my soul back into my body. And said that I needed to get up and go for a walk. To get used to my new body.
I asked what it meant by that. And it responded with saying that I died and didn't mourn my other life.
And now it was time to get reacquainted with this vessel."

So, yeahhhh.. not something I think I'll ever be trying lol
Yeah they all talk like that. It's not a drug, it's "medicine". They take all the fun out of doing drugs. Also you puke your guts out and it lasts 6 hours.
[Reply]
TribalElder 11:14 PM 02-07-2023
Rodgers is a weirdo

After this "Darkness clense" or whatever he will be like

I saw the black hole, I'm going to Oakland

too fucking obvious
[Reply]
Raiderhater 05:51 AM 02-08-2023
Originally Posted by Razaele:
Can't see Rodgers wanting to go to a dysfunctional mess in Las Vegas, nor do I see him wanting to play for an obvious Peter Principle moron like McDaniels
His life is dysfunctional - I’d imagine that would feel more comfortable and normal to him than an actual normal environment.

Not predicting he OKs a trade to Vegas mind you, I just don’t think the dysfunctional aspect is what would keep him away.
[Reply]
htismaqe 11:28 AM 02-08-2023
Originally Posted by Chief Pagan:
If you are going to mix your psychedelics/mushrooms/LSD, mixing in a bit of MDMA (ectasy/Molly) is my recommendation for avoiding bad trips.

It's really hard to have a bad mushroom trip on ecstasy...
Yeah, unfortunately it wasn't Molly.
[Reply]
staylor26 11:36 AM 02-08-2023
Molly is my all-time favorite drug.
[Reply]
Page 9 of 10
« First < 56789 10 >
Up