ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 8 of 10
« First < 45678 910 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Packers may trade Rodgers but only to AFC
Sassy Squatch 11:03 AM 01-24-2023

Update: The #Packers will not be trading Aaron Rodgers within the NFC Conference.

They "will explore" the idea of trading the QB exclusively to the AFC, per @AdamSchefter pic.twitter.com/RJef7DGNSB

— Dov Kleiman (@NFL_DovKleiman) January 24, 2023

[Reply]
siberian khatru 03:17 PM 02-07-2023
Originally Posted by Frazod:
Hmm..... Sounds familiar.

First thing I thought of
[Reply]
htismaqe 03:18 PM 02-07-2023
Originally Posted by Graystoke:
Been a long time. At my age I think I'm done with that.
All it takes is a little moderation. I'm getting old enough now that I can appreciate "once in a long while".
[Reply]
Frazod 03:19 PM 02-07-2023
Originally Posted by siberian khatru:
First thing I thought of
I'm assuming you have to be old to get it. That movie kind of fell off the face of the earth.
[Reply]
raybec 4 03:22 PM 02-07-2023
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
I did not know he had already admitted to ayahuasca. :-)
https://people.com/sports/aaron-rodg...hedelic-again/

Apparently he really enjoyed it.
[Reply]
Abba-Dabba 03:22 PM 02-07-2023
Originally Posted by Razaele:
I've done something kind of like that. In this part of the world it's usually called a hermitage. A small cabin where you go to be alone for a while, normally they leave food outside once a day. It wasn't total darkness, but there was no electricity and only a gas heater. If you want to get away from things and clear your mind, that's a good way to do it.
How long would it take you to make a decision to earn 50 million dollars in 10 mos. worth of work? This isn't a hard decision.

This bullshit annual Aaron Rodgers offseason drama is teenager shit.
[Reply]
Eleazar 03:32 PM 02-07-2023
Originally Posted by RubberSponge:
How long would it take you to make a decision to earn 50 million dollars in 10 mos. worth of work? This isn't a hard decision.

This bullshit annual Aaron Rodgers offseason drama is teenager shit.
Maybe he's trying to figure out if he wants to continue in Green Bay, play elsewhere, or retire?
[Reply]
ThaVirus 03:38 PM 02-07-2023
I had a conversation with a bitch about ayahuasca recently. She wasn't even talking about it like a drug. She made it sound like more of a spiritual séance or some shit.

She kept telling me I just hadn't "heard the call" yet.

"When I did ayahuasca... the entity who is the embodiment of the molecule picked me up and shoved my soul back into my body. And said that I needed to get up and go for a walk. To get used to my new body.
I asked what it meant by that. And it responded with saying that I died and didn't mourn my other life.
And now it was time to get reacquainted with this vessel."

So, yeahhhh.. not something I think I'll ever be trying lol
[Reply]
htismaqe 03:41 PM 02-07-2023
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
I had a conversation with a bitch about ayahuasca recently. She wasn't even talking about it like a drug. She made it sound like more of a spiritual séance or some shit.

She kept telling me I just hadn't "heard the call" yet.

"When I did ayahuasca... the entity who is the embodiment of the molecule picked me up and shoved my soul back into my body. And said that I needed to get up and go for a walk. To get used to my new body.
I asked what it meant by that. And it responded with saying that I died and didn't mourn my other life.
And now it was time to get reacquainted with this vessel."

So, yeahhhh.. not something I think I'll ever be trying lol
This is similar to what I've heard from people that try it. Sounds like something I'd do on LSD.
[Reply]
ptlyon 03:42 PM 02-07-2023
This is similar to what I've heard from people that try it. Sounds like something I'd do on LSD.
You're not now?
[Reply]
Frazod 03:58 PM 02-07-2023
Can you imagine being a Packers fan having your wagon hitched to this fucking loon? Hey guys, I have to go sit in the dark for three days to make a decision. Jesus. :-)

Reading shit like this makes me appreciate Mahomes that much more. Such a normal, grounded, humble person, despite everything that's happened to him. Happily married his high school sweetheart, lives in (for him) a modest home, has kids, adeptly avoids controversy, is a great leader and teammate, and is polite and respectful to everybody. He could just as easily be banging supermodels, hanging out with crazy celebrities, acting like an arrogant dick, raging about politics, or just flat out go insane like Rodgers has. None of us have to hold our noses and look the other way to root for him.
[Reply]
htismaqe 03:59 PM 02-07-2023
Originally Posted by ptlyon:
You're not now?
Not at this exact moment, no. :-)
[Reply]
raybec 4 04:03 PM 02-07-2023
Not at this exact moment, no. :-)
I had a bad trip in the mid 90s and haven't touched it since.
[Reply]
TEX 04:08 PM 02-07-2023
Weirdo
[Reply]
Skyy God 04:09 PM 02-07-2023
Tripping via darkness is very trendy.

Rogers is a massive try hard.
[Reply]
Holladay 04:13 PM 02-07-2023
When you guys said "he was doing ayahuasca". I thought that was probably the name of some whacko movie starlet:-)

Not into drugs and had no idea.
[Reply]
Page 8 of 10
« First < 45678 910 >
Up