ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 10
< 12 3456 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Packers may trade Rodgers but only to AFC
Sassy Squatch 11:03 AM 01-24-2023

Update: The #Packers will not be trading Aaron Rodgers within the NFC Conference.

They "will explore" the idea of trading the QB exclusively to the AFC, per @AdamSchefter pic.twitter.com/RJef7DGNSB

— Dov Kleiman (@NFL_DovKleiman) January 24, 2023

[Reply]
chiefforlife 11:09 AM 01-24-2023
Originally Posted by Buehler445:
Him going to Miami (despite them saying Tua is our guy) would be....troublesome.
Yeah! That would be so Dangerous! Yikes...
[Reply]
ChiefsCountry 11:11 AM 01-24-2023
Jets are loaded with young talent. And to see Buffalo Dildos cry some more, it would be nice to see Rodgers go there.
[Reply]
Buehler445 11:12 AM 01-24-2023
Originally Posted by chiefforlife:
Raiders make way to much sense for this.

Hey Devante, its Aaron, how do you like the Raiders?

Hey Aaron, yeah I thought Carr was a decent QB but boy was I wrong. Come on over big fella. We will get back on track for the HOF! We gotta save Josh's job!
Little does DeVante know, that he will be having ex-Brotherfucking Cheatriot Fuckbags throwing him the ball until McDouche is done down there. Or other guys that Brotherfucking Cheatriot Fuckbags "had highly rated coming out".

It's the Brotherfucker way.
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 11:15 AM 01-24-2023
Jets will hire Nathaniel Hackett as their OC, trade for Aaron Rodgers and it will be Favre as a Jet 2.0.
[Reply]
Eleazar 11:15 AM 01-24-2023
I'm sure the Donks contingent that wanted Rodgers instead of Wilson will be happy about this
[Reply]
MahomesIsTheMVP 11:17 AM 01-24-2023
Originally Posted by Mecca:
I'm gonna find it weird when Brady is on the Raiders and Rodgers is on the Pats.
So much fun kicking their asses.
[Reply]
chiefforlife 11:18 AM 01-24-2023
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88:
Jets will hire Nathaniel Hackett as their OC, trade for Aaron Rodgers and it will be Favre as a Jet 2.0.
The Jets are just a QB away? This would make a lot of sense as well. I believe Rodgers has a no trade clause, so can they sell him on the Jets?

If Im Rodgers, the Dolphins look a TON more appealing.
[Reply]
Renegade 11:21 AM 01-24-2023
Baltimore and Green Bay swap QB's
[Reply]
mkp785 11:39 AM 01-24-2023
Originally Posted by CasselGotPeedOn:
Jets? Raiders? Steelers?
Titans. Aaron has a place down there already I've read and that division is soft and ready for anyone to take. Also he gets a beast at RB to take pressure off him.
[Reply]
Mecca 11:40 AM 01-24-2023
Originally Posted by mkp785:
Titans. Aaron has a place down there already I've read and that division is soft and ready for anyone to take. Also he gets a beast at RB to take pressure off him.
Henry is declining now...

Rodgers best spots are Jets, Pats, Dolphins or possibly Baltimore if the Ravens can flip Lamar cause then they get picks back.
[Reply]
mkp785 11:47 AM 01-24-2023
Originally Posted by Mecca:
Henry is declining now...

Rodgers best spots are Jets, Pats, Dolphins or possibly Baltimore if the Ravens can flip Lamar cause then they get picks back.
There's no way Rodgers wants any of the Pats imo. Brady leftovers-even after McCorkle.

Jets do make sense. I'm not convinced the Phins are done with Tua. Ravens wouldn't be a terrible choice I guess but I think they might just rebuild if they move Lamar(which I think they will). Titans also have a very good coach who seems like the kind of guy Aaron would like. I'd imagine they let him choose his offensive coordinator too. I think Vegas gets Brady.
[Reply]
Mecca 11:48 AM 01-24-2023
Originally Posted by mkp785:
There's no way Rodgers wants any of the Pats imo. Brady leftovers-even after McCorkle.

Jets do make sense. I'm not convinced the Phins are done with Tua. Ravens wouldn't be a terrible choice I guess but I think they might just rebuild if they move Lamar(which I think they will). Titans also have a very good coach who seems like the kind of guy Aaron would like. I'd imagine they let him choose his offensive coordinator too. I think Vegas gets Brady.
Aaron wants to go play for a team with no weapons again and that's what Tennessee is.
[Reply]
Rainbarrel 11:51 AM 01-24-2023
I'll see it when I believe it. Been down this road
[Reply]
TwistedChief 11:52 AM 01-24-2023
Originally Posted by Renegade:
Baltimore and Green Bay swap QB's
The problem with Lamar is you're going to need to find a team whose scheme could maximize his value and who is willing to guarantee him more than 250mm.

That doesn't sound like the Packers.
[Reply]
The Franchise 11:52 AM 01-24-2023
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
The problem with Lamar is you're going to need to find a team whose scheme could maximize his value and who is willing to guarantee him more than 250mm.

That doesn't sound like the Packers.
The Packers wouldn't want Lamar anyways. They need to find out if Jordan Love has ANYTHING of value at this point.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 10
< 12 3456 > Last »
Up