ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 6 of 10
« First < 23456 78910 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Chris Jones Recently Liked Tweets
comochiefsfan 12:18 PM 12-05-2022

Chris Jones’ most recently liked tweets. Fuel to the fire #ChiefsKingdom pic.twitter.com/kbBnM0cA29

— chiefszone15 (@chiefszone15) December 5, 2022

Honestly, fuck off with this shit.

This is the third game in a row he's completely vanished against these guys. Spare me the motivation shit and start playing better.

Between this and Justin Reid running his mouth like a dipshit before the game, just shut the fuck up and focus on the game.

This defense got depantsed again by this team yesterday. Until they actually nut up and stop them, They deserve every bit of criticism coming their way and I don't want to see shit like this.

The AFC Championship game should've provided all the motivation they needed. Doing shit like this now is just a hollow gesture.

Sorry. Play better.
[Reply]
Pepe Silvia 06:03 PM 12-05-2022
Originally Posted by Carr4MVP:
Best board in the business.
Best Donut discussion too, Top that.

[Reply]
Megatron96 06:04 PM 12-05-2022
Lolz, you guys are truly tarded.

CJ is having a career type year. He's projected to have 14.5 sacks on the season, which would be the second-highest total of his career (15.5, 2018), is playing the run better than he ever has in his career, AND IS THE ONLY TRULY ELITE DL ON THE TEAM, AND HE'S STILL IN HIS PRIME YEARs.

Dumbasses. You don't trade away elite assets like that for some kid that may or may not prove out in the NFL, what are you guys really that stupid?

That's like saying, "boo-hoo!!! Mahomes lost to Joe Burrow and the Bengals three times in a row, wah-wah-wah!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Let's trade Mahomes for a pile of draft picks and find a QB in the draft that will make everything better!!!!!!!!!!

Dipshits. Shut the fuck up already. He didn't affect the game as much as we'd hoped, certainly. Did he actually play like shit, I don't know. Unless one of you geniouses actually watched the A-22 with an actual professional analyst (because it's certain 99% of you bandwagon bitches can't read film for shit), I'm going to go waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy out on a limb here, and guess that you nitwits don't have any clue how he played either.

I saw him swim through the CIN OL a few times like they weren't there, made a TFL or two, but other than that, I don't know exactly how he played, and neither do any of you dumbshits.

But shitting on him after one 'poor' performance after every great play he's made this year, many against division rivals and in several big games is just about the most asinine thing you jackoffs could do today (though perfectly predictable by you twats).

Go soak your heads in AIDS riddled piss for a day or two. Then chug it. Throw it up in your mother's shit-filled vagina and then chug it again.

Maybe that'll spontaneously generate the growth of an actual braincell or two.
[Reply]
Bearcat 06:10 PM 12-05-2022
Originally Posted by InChiefsHeaven:
You're right. Alex is better than Pat. We really are hurting with that guy not on the team.

Or...

You're right, we should pine for Alex because of all the success he had.

Or...

You're right, Alex surely would have scored that TD that Mahomes did.

Or...

Do you really think that Jimmy Garropolo, or Justin Herbert, or other game managing mediocre quarterbacks don't win that game? We need one of those guys instead of Patrick Mahomes.

Or...
You're a ****ing idiot. It's possible. Just sayin'...
2-1 all time vs the Bengals. :-)

https://www.statmuse.com/nfl/ask/ale...20his%20career.

4-1 all time vs the Bills. :-) :-)

https://www.statmuse.com/nfl/ask/ale...s-bills-record
[Reply]
tredadda 06:14 PM 12-05-2022
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
2-1 all time vs the Bengals. :-)

https://www.statmuse.com/nfl/ask/ale...20his%20career.

4-1 all time vs the Bills. :-) :-)

https://www.statmuse.com/nfl/ask/ale...s-bills-record
That’s why we struggle against Cincinnati!
[Reply]
Baby Lee 06:16 PM 12-05-2022
Originally Posted by Pepe Silvia:

[Reply]
TwistedChief 12-05-2022, 06:26 PM
This message has been deleted by TwistedChief.
TwistedChief 06:27 PM 12-05-2022
Originally Posted by Pepe Silvia:

Endless respect for anyone who breaks out Teen Witch gifs.

Severely underrated movie.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 06:28 PM 12-05-2022
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
On what other football forum can you read a rant related to football that starts with midwifes aren't even IN 'insane asylums' they assist in births, you fucking 'tard :-):-):-):-)

:-) Seriously
[Reply]
Pepe Silvia 06:32 PM 12-05-2022
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
Endless respect for anyone who breaks out Teen Witch gifs.

Severely underrated movie.
Robyn Lively. :-)
[Reply]
dlphg9 06:32 PM 12-05-2022
I mean you'd probably see a midwife in an insane asylum though. They're not gonna wanna have to bring in an OB/GYN cuz of costs. A midwife however would be just as cheap and if there is a emergency, then the asylum probably wouldn't care if they died anyways.
[Reply]
Bearcat 06:35 PM 12-05-2022
Originally Posted by dlphg9:
I mean you'd probably see a midwife in an insane asylum though. They're not gonna wanna have to bring in an OB/GYN cuz of costs. A midwife however would be just as cheap and if there is a emergency, then the asylum probably wouldn't care if they died anyways.
Sounds like a typical midwife crisis.
[Reply]
Marcellus 06:38 PM 12-05-2022
Originally Posted by Megatron96:

CJ is having a career type year. He's projected to have 14.5 sacks on the season, which would be the second-highest total of his career (15.5, 2018), is playing the run better than he ever has in his career, AND IS THE ONLY TRULY ELITE DL ON THE TEAM, AND HE'S STILL IN HIS PRIME YEARs.

Dumbasses. You don't trade away elite assets like that for some kid that may or may not prove out in the NFL, what are you guys really that stupid?

That's like saying, "boo-hoo!!! Mahomes lost to Joe Burrow and the Bengals three times in a row, wah-wah-wah!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Let's trade Mahomes for a pile of draft picks and find a QB in the draft that will make everything better!!!!!!!!!!

Dipshits. Shut the **** up already. He didn't affect the game as much as we'd hoped, certainly. Did he actually play like shit, I don't know. Unless one of you geniouses actually watched the A-22 with an actual professional analyst (because it's certain 99% of you bandwagon bitches can't read film for shit), I'm going to go waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy out on a limb here, and guess that you nitwits don't have any clue how he played either.

I saw him swim through the CIN OL a few times like they weren't there, made a TFL or two, but other than that, I don't know exactly how he played, and neither do any of you dumbshits.

But shitting on him after one 'poor' performance after every great play he's made this year, many against division rivals and in several big games is just about the most asinine thing you jackoffs could do today (though perfectly predictable by you twats).

Go soak your heads in AIDS riddled piss for a day or two. Then chug it. Throw it up in your mother's shit-filled vagina and then chug it again.

:-)
[Reply]
ChiefsFanatic 06:04 AM 12-06-2022
Originally Posted by Megatron96:

Dipshits. Shut the fuck up already. He didn't affect the game as much as we'd hoped, certainly. Did he actually play like shit, I don't know. Unless one of you geniouses actually watched the A-22 with an actual professional analyst (because it's certain 99% of you bandwagon bitches can't read film for shit), I'm going to go waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy out on a limb here, and guess that you nitwits don't have any clue how he played either.

I agree with this.

I also disagree with that tool Soren Petro who keeps telling every guest on his show that he would trade Chris Jones in the off season.

I understand trading a good player for picks instead of breaking the bank, but not the best/second best defensive lineman in the NFL.

Especially after, as a franchise, we have wasted so many high draft picks trying to find a defensive lineman just like Chris Jones.

Letting Dontari Poe walk, good move. Trading Chris Jones, bad move.

Trading Tyreek Hill sucked, but it was necessary, and his production (not skill but statistical production) could be replaced with a couple of upgrades to the receiving corp.

Dominant defensive lineman are just not that easy to replace. And on top of that, Chris Jones is truly one of the leaders on this team.

Sent from my moto g stylus 5G using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Chiefnj2 07:08 AM 12-06-2022
The fact that Spags has to continuously put Jones at DE on passing downs just shows you how bad the DE's are at getting QB pressure. He should be collapsing the pocket in the middle, not showing Dunlap, Clark, Danna and Karlaftis how to do their jobs.
[Reply]
Megatron96 11:19 AM 12-06-2022
Originally Posted by Chiefnj2:
The fact that Spags has to continuously put Jones at DE on passing downs just shows you how bad the DE's are at getting QB pressure. He should be collapsing the pocket in the middle, not showing Dunlap, Clark, Danna and Karlaftis how to do their jobs.
Sorry, but this is just not the case.

Spags has a well-documented history going back decades of moving players around to try and confuse the opposing team and of course trying to create mismatches. He's always put DEs at DT and vice versa. It has nothing to do with trying to show up players on his unit, or because he thinks CJ is a better DE than anyone else on the roster.

Actually, CJ was asked about his improved performance at DE this season during the mid-week presser before this game, and his response was 'I'm only out there for certain downs and distances, to create mismatches, and it's been great that I've had some success out there.' paraphrased.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 11:50 AM 12-06-2022
Originally Posted by PAChiefsGuy:
So fans should be cheering for joy because the Chiefs lost by 3 and not 10?

There's no need to panic but there's nothing wrong with being upset. This is the same that beat Chiefs twice last year including in the AFCCG.

This was a big game for the Chiefs and they blew it.
There is a difference between being pissed and upset, versus all of a sudden acting like this is a no talent shitty team who should fire their defensive coaches. Or that the gm is incompetent because the team fell short one game against a team that is committing Highway robbery on cheap rookie contracts… for now.

This was a very big game. I’m madder than hell losing to a team whose fans just started talking shit a few weeks ago. But you gotta put some trust in these guys too. Spags has yet to blow a playoff game for us yet. Andy Reid is a legendary coach. We have mahomes and kelce, and I’ll be on those guys any day of the week.

And in the grand scheme of things we aren’t like buffalo and cincy who are Super Bowl or bust. We’ve won a Super Bowl and our post mahomes contract reality is looking pretty good so far. Meanwhile we’ve lost two close ones to really good teams. We will be okay.
[Reply]
Page 6 of 10
« First < 23456 78910 >
Up