ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 10
< 12345 6789 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Chris Jones Recently Liked Tweets
comochiefsfan 12:18 PM 12-05-2022

Chris Jones’ most recently liked tweets. Fuel to the fire #ChiefsKingdom pic.twitter.com/kbBnM0cA29

— chiefszone15 (@chiefszone15) December 5, 2022

Honestly, fuck off with this shit.

This is the third game in a row he's completely vanished against these guys. Spare me the motivation shit and start playing better.

Between this and Justin Reid running his mouth like a dipshit before the game, just shut the fuck up and focus on the game.

This defense got depantsed again by this team yesterday. Until they actually nut up and stop them, They deserve every bit of criticism coming their way and I don't want to see shit like this.

The AFC Championship game should've provided all the motivation they needed. Doing shit like this now is just a hollow gesture.

Sorry. Play better.
[Reply]
Bearcat 04:49 PM 12-05-2022
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
Baby Lee’s running around like a midwife in an insane asylum inducing anxiety.
Yeah, and I guess telling an emotionally unstable adult who builds up years-old internet arguments in their head just to release them into insanely hyperbolized and inscrutable passive aggressive rants for the sake of making some convoluted and unintelligible point while distorting or outright ignoring anything logical anyone has ever said on the subject, to calm the fuck down, is like telling Alex Smith to simply be more like Patrick Mahomes.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 04:54 PM 12-05-2022
Baby Lee’s running around like a midwife in an insane asylum inducing anxiety.
Such hyperbolic disjointed bullshit. Midwifes aren't even IN 'insane asylums' they assist in births, you fucking 'tard.

I asked a QUESTION about RELATIVE concern. It was a discussion point branching off the broader discussion of how we're supposed to react to the performance. It made NO demands of an expected level of anxiety whatsoever. It asked a valid question. And for that matter, neither was a valid response as well.

So take your own hangups about dispositional adjectives out of the equation. For the sake of the original query posed, no one has 'anxiety' about anything.

Did they play their best and come up short a third time? Or did they vow to play their best given the previous two outcomes and instead played subpar?

And by all means feel free to feel however you want about your answer to that question

Or maybe better yet, huddle us all up and instruct us all on how to properly be a fan, and what we're allowed to discuss, and everything else you can think of to stay in your good graces, because Lord knows you can be a catty bitch if people don't converse the way you think they should, and we all know, or should know, it's YOUR world here, not OURS.
[Reply]
TEX 12-05-2022, 05:12 PM
This message has been deleted by TEX. Reason: Duplicate
TwistedChief 05:12 PM 12-05-2022
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
Such hyperbolic disjointed bullshit. Midwifes aren't even IN 'insane asylums' they assist in births, you fucking 'tard.
Did you not follow what 'induce' meant? Sorry if that reference went over your head.

I asked a QUESTION about RELATIVE concern. It was a discussion point branching off the broader discussion of how we're supposed to react to the performance. It made NO demands of an expected level of anxiety whatsoever. It asked a valid question. And for that matter, neither was a valid response as well.
No, it clearly wasn't. Because my answer was 'neither' and you told me to go mow my lawn or do something with a clay pot. Don't I have the ability to express my feelings on this loss without being minimized by you?

Did they play their best and come up short a third time? Or did they vow to play their best given the previous two outcomes and instead played subpar?
Sorry, you're taking a couple quotes from Justin Reid and you feel that this team *vowed* to play their best and let us down as a result of not doing so? Did they pledge allegiance to you while doing it?

It's sports. They underperformed. It sucks for them and for us.

We all know you revel in this stuff. You're never more outspoken than when you're bathing in the tears of posters here after losses or strokes of misfortune for this team. It's equal parts comical and exhausting.
[Reply]
Christian & Barry 05:17 PM 12-05-2022
Need to get Brandon Williams activated asap. Need a run stopper.
[Reply]
Bearcat 05:22 PM 12-05-2022
On what other football forum can you read a rant related to football that starts with midwifes aren't even IN 'insane asylums' they assist in births, you fucking 'tard :-):-):-):-)
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 05:26 PM 12-05-2022
Originally Posted by Christian & Barry:
Need to get Brandon Williams activated asap. Need a run stopper.
this will shock some people here

the chiefs have the worst run stop rate in football

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/...teams#rswrteam
[Reply]
Baby Lee 05:27 PM 12-05-2022
Did you not follow what 'induce' meant? Sorry if that reference went over your head.

No, it clearly wasn't. Because my answer was 'neither' and you told me to go mow my lawn or do something with a clay pot. Don't I have the ability to express my feelings on this loss without being minimized by you?

Sorry, you're taking a couple quotes from Justin Reid and you feel that this team *vowed* to play their best and let us down as a result of not doing so? Did they pledge allegiance to you while doing it?

It's sports. They underperformed. It sucks for them and for us.

We all know you revel in this stuff. You're never more outspoken than when you're bathing in the tears of posters here after losses or strokes of misfortune for this team. It's equal parts comical and exhausting.
Two things

First, it was perfectly fine for you to say neither. It was your derision of even asking which was . . .

[is 'worse' an okay term? I don't want to set you off with suggestions that anyone on the board has any emotional investment in the team's prospects, but I'm also striving to find an acceptable way of comparing two alternatives completely devoid of triggering value judgments, out of respect for your sensibilities.]

Anyway, it was your derisions of even asking which was worse that prompted my suggestion that maybe if it's improper to care [which is different than you personally saying 'I don't care], it's also stupid to care and maybe we might all be better off in other pursuits. I posed the question in a way to let people decide THEIR OWN level of emotional investment, then weigh the relative alternative rationales for the situation.

Second, it's tough to reconcile your concurrent assertions that nobody should have any emotional response, and your completely erroneous, malicious and unfounded assertion that my secret aim is to revel in the torture of all the other fragile fans here traumatized by sober assessment of the team's capacities that aren't eternally drenched in sunshine. I mean, if all the other fans here were following your noble unfazed lead, the nefarious needling you accuse me of wouldn't even matter, and if that nefarious needling you accuse me of did matter, then those aren't fans worth you worrying about to begin with, because they have failed to demonstrate the requisite stoicism and optimism.

I'm a fan of the team, and want them to succeed, but I'm not so fragile that I have to tell myself they've succeeded or live in the sole hope that tomorrow they'll resume succeeding again, when they actually occasionally fall short particularly at moments they themselves highlighted as important benchmark moments.

I expect the team to continue to thrive, and I expect them to learn from mistakes. But it's not something hope makes happen. You have to identify shortcomings, be honest about them, and find a way to overcome, erase or resolve them. That's the story of sport.

I'm not reveling in what happened yesterday. It's a disappointment, but it's one that has to be faced honestly and dealt with. No one knows the future, all they know if how to prepare for contingencies based on experience. Hope isn't a game plan, but I have trust in the organization to realize all of this just as I do.
[Reply]
tredadda 05:31 PM 12-05-2022
Originally Posted by PAChiefsGuy:
So fans should be cheering for joy because the Chiefs lost by 3 and not 10?

There's no need to panic but there's nothing wrong with being upset. This is the same that beat Chiefs twice last year including in the AFCCG.

This was a big game for the Chiefs and they blew it.
This isn’t about being upset. This is about a few who don’t realize how good we have it and want to burn it all to the ground every time the Chiefs lose. Then everyone but Mahomes sucks. The Bengals have KC’s number right now. At some point that will change. We are not the Texans here but you would think so with the way some fans react. This team is 9-3 with a very difficult schedule in a rebuilding year. Good grief.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 05:33 PM 12-05-2022
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
On what other football forum can you read a rant related to football that starts with midwifes aren't even IN 'insane asylums' they assist in births, you fucking 'tard :-):-):-):-)
First, you're welcome.

Second, it would probably be a forum where another poster accused you of 'running around the insane asylum like a midwife.'
[Reply]
Demonpenz 05:34 PM 12-05-2022
Baby Lee Bearcat fight is providing a boost to chiefsplanets power rankings
[Reply]
Titty Meat 05:39 PM 12-05-2022
Originally Posted by Demonpenz:
Baby Lee Bearcat fight is providing a boost to chiefsplanets power rankings
The Twisted/Baby Lee beef is one or the more underrated beefs on CP
[Reply]
Demonpenz 05:42 PM 12-05-2022
damn i will have to take a look at that one. Beefs are christmas presents to midwives and insane asylum members
[Reply]
MarkDavis'Haircut 05:48 PM 12-05-2022
On what other football forum can you read a rant related to football that starts with midwifes aren't even IN 'insane asylums' they assist in births, you ****ing 'tard :-):-):-):-)
Best board in the business.
[Reply]
InChiefsHeaven 05:58 PM 12-05-2022
Do you seriously think Alex Smith doesn't win that game though?
You're right. Alex is better than Pat. We really are hurting with that guy not on the team.

Or...

You're right, we should pine for Alex because of all the success he had.

Or...

You're right, Alex surely would have scored that TD that Mahomes did.

Or...

Do you really think that Jimmy Garropolo, or Justin Herbert, or other game managing mediocre quarterbacks don't win that game? We need one of those guys instead of Patrick Mahomes.

Or...
You're a ****ing idiot. It's possible. Just sayin'...
[Reply]
tredadda 06:01 PM 12-05-2022
Originally Posted by Carr4MVP:
Best board in the business.
Don’t tell opposing non AFCW fans that.
[Reply]
Page 5 of 10
< 12345 6789 > Last »
Up