ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 10
< 1234 5678 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Chris Jones Recently Liked Tweets
comochiefsfan 12:18 PM 12-05-2022

Chris Jones’ most recently liked tweets. Fuel to the fire #ChiefsKingdom pic.twitter.com/kbBnM0cA29

— chiefszone15 (@chiefszone15) December 5, 2022

Honestly, fuck off with this shit.

This is the third game in a row he's completely vanished against these guys. Spare me the motivation shit and start playing better.

Between this and Justin Reid running his mouth like a dipshit before the game, just shut the fuck up and focus on the game.

This defense got depantsed again by this team yesterday. Until they actually nut up and stop them, They deserve every bit of criticism coming their way and I don't want to see shit like this.

The AFC Championship game should've provided all the motivation they needed. Doing shit like this now is just a hollow gesture.

Sorry. Play better.
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 03:11 PM 12-05-2022
Burrow is the second best QB in the NFL and it’s not even close, he’s done so much with one of the worst offensive lines in the league.
[Reply]
wazu 03:12 PM 12-05-2022
He's not even tagged in the tweets he is "liking". So he must be running a search for his name.
[Reply]
stanleychief 03:12 PM 12-05-2022
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor:
Justin Reid said when he joined the team they had 3 games circled. Bills, Tits, Bengals. We went 1-2 in those important games.
That guy sure does talk a lot for being new around here, and not having produced many memorable plays.
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 03:25 PM 12-05-2022
Originally Posted by stanleychief:
That guy sure does talk a lot for being new around here, and not having produced any memorable plays.
FYP
[Reply]
Pepe Silvia 03:31 PM 12-05-2022
Reid is a former Houston Texan, I never expected any impact plays out of him.
[Reply]
ChiefaRoo 03:37 PM 12-05-2022
Originally Posted by smithandrew051:
Why do our players need fuel to the fire? Wasn’t last season enough?
Some people are raised in families where Mommy and Daddy didn’t show love. That’s it.
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 03:42 PM 12-05-2022
Originally Posted by Razaele:
Never understand why some of our fans seem to like beating up on our players more than supporting them.
Business is about results, not participation awards
[Reply]
Titty Meat 03:50 PM 12-05-2022
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
In 12 career playoff games:

0 sacks
4 qb hits
11 tackles solo
I love when this gets posted you can tell who didn't watch the super bowl game againat the 9ers
[Reply]
Chiefspants 03:51 PM 12-05-2022
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
I love when this gets posted you can tell who didn't watch the super bowl game againat the 9ers
The people who seriously take the position that Jones didn't have an impact on arguably the biggest game in our franchise's history do not understand the basic fundamentals of football.
[Reply]
TwistedChief 03:52 PM 12-05-2022
Originally Posted by PAChiefsGuy:
So fans should be cheering for joy because the Chiefs lost by 3 and not 10?

There's no need to panic but there's nothing wrong with being upset. This is the same that beat Chiefs twice last year including in the AFCCG.

This was a big game for the Chiefs and they blew it.
Lol. People are absolutely panicking and saying the season is effectively over even though we still should be the favorites to win HFA.

They’re morons.

It was a big game for the Chiefs (kinda?) and they lost. So? This is what happens. It’s not like they played some dramatically inferior opponent and spent the entire game shooting themselves in the foot and lost.

They also pulled out gutsy wins against other teams this year who I’m sure felt like they blew games against the Chiefs.

It’s sports.
[Reply]
Red Dawg 03:59 PM 12-05-2022
Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare:
Business is about results, not participation awards
It's only about winning the SB and last time I checked we are still in running to do that so all you pussies losing your shit over one game need to grab a bucket of manhood, drink it down and stop bleeding into your vaginas.
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 04:10 PM 12-05-2022
Originally Posted by Red Dawg:
It's only about winning the SB and last time I checked we are still in running to do that so all you pussies losing your shit over one game need to grab a bucket of manhood, drink it down and stop bleeding into your vaginas.
Whose losing their shit? The Chiefs lost, and the players want sympathy and they can find it in the dictionary it's between the words shit & syphilis.
[Reply]
Bearcat 04:12 PM 12-05-2022
Whose losing their shit?
Look here.
[Reply]
TwistedChief 04:20 PM 12-05-2022
Whose losing their shit?
Baby Lee’s running around like a midwife in an insane asylum inducing anxiety.
[Reply]
dlphg9 04:38 PM 12-05-2022
The guy was double teamed almost every single play and the other D-Lineman couldn't beat there guys 1 on 1.
[Reply]
Page 4 of 10
< 1234 5678 > Last »
Up