ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 10
< 123 4567 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Chris Jones Recently Liked Tweets
comochiefsfan 12:18 PM 12-05-2022

Chris Jones’ most recently liked tweets. Fuel to the fire #ChiefsKingdom pic.twitter.com/kbBnM0cA29

— chiefszone15 (@chiefszone15) December 5, 2022

Honestly, fuck off with this shit.

This is the third game in a row he's completely vanished against these guys. Spare me the motivation shit and start playing better.

Between this and Justin Reid running his mouth like a dipshit before the game, just shut the fuck up and focus on the game.

This defense got depantsed again by this team yesterday. Until they actually nut up and stop them, They deserve every bit of criticism coming their way and I don't want to see shit like this.

The AFC Championship game should've provided all the motivation they needed. Doing shit like this now is just a hollow gesture.

Sorry. Play better.
[Reply]
Pepe Silvia 01:42 PM 12-05-2022
Originally Posted by Spott:
Social media is truly a cancer on society.
It really is.
[Reply]
TwistedChief 01:46 PM 12-05-2022
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
So the question is, underperforming or legit inferior?

Or, if you prefer, which is more anxiety-inducing? The notion that the Chiefs couldn't get up for this game no matter what they said beforehand, or they were as 'up' as they are capable against this particular opponent?
Or, if you prefer, why must it be anxiety-inducing? We lost by 3 points to a good team on the road.

Oh, the horror. The horror. This doesn’t need to turn into a lesson in psychotherapy.
[Reply]
Chiefspants 01:53 PM 12-05-2022
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
So the question is, underperforming or legit inferior?
Who was the underperformer when Manning faced off against Brady?
[Reply]
Baby Lee 01:53 PM 12-05-2022
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
Or, if you prefer, why must it be anxiety-inducing? We lost by 3 points to a good team on the road.

Oh, the horror. The horror. This doesn’t need to turn into a lesson in psychotherapy.
It's a FUCKING relativistic term.

There were people here telling others to calm down who later admitted extended cursing and throwing shit after the game. I reckon a lot of people they were admonishing were a shit ton more calm than that, they just happened to express dissatisfaction HERE instead of raping their home.

Or, . . . if you prefer, . . . why give a shit at all. It's a game with a ball you aren't even participating in. Go mow your lawn or rake your leaves or toss a clay pot on the wheel or something
[Reply]
Pablo 01:54 PM 12-05-2022
Reading this thread is making me oh so anxious
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 02:03 PM 12-05-2022
Better maturity on social media…

That’s on me. Gotta do better.

— Joshua Williams (@Jwilliofficial) December 5, 2022

[Reply]
Coochie liquor 02:06 PM 12-05-2022
Justin Reid said when he joined the team they had 3 games circled. Bills, Tits, Bengals. We went 1-2 in those important games.
[Reply]
PAChiefsGuy 02:22 PM 12-05-2022
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:

So fans should be cheering for joy because the Chiefs lost by 3 and not 10?

There's no need to panic but there's nothing wrong with being upset. This is the same that beat Chiefs twice last year including in the AFCCG.

This was a big game for the Chiefs and they blew it.
[Reply]
Jewish Rabbi 02:37 PM 12-05-2022
Most of you mother fuckers do NOT deserve the success this team has had.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 02:47 PM 12-05-2022
Originally Posted by Jewish Rabbi:
For real lol

Bunch of mfers thinking we were gonna go 17-0.
[Reply]
Bearcat 02:54 PM 12-05-2022
Originally Posted by Jewish Rabbi:
Do you seriously think Alex Smith doesn't win that game though?
[Reply]
Couch-Potato 03:03 PM 12-05-2022
Good! I'm glad he's defensive when fans question his impact... It shows that he's cognizant of the situation and it puts a fire in his belly. Nothing to see here.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 03:05 PM 12-05-2022
tweet like us into the super bowl chris!!! YAS KWEEN
[Reply]
Titty Meat 03:09 PM 12-05-2022
Who cares?
[Reply]
irafreak 03:11 PM 12-05-2022
Hard to fault Jones when everytime i keyed in on him he was being double and triple teamed. I mean with 3 #1 wide receivers, they kinda decease our blitz ability so then you just have to worry about our line. Double Jones, let karlaftis fly 10 yards past the qb and be quick enough to cut off Clark and shove him in the back as soon as he gets stuck in that signature spin move. Boom. Perfect pocket.
[Reply]
Page 3 of 10
< 123 4567 > Last »
Up