ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 10 of 10
« First < 678910
Nzoner's Game Room>Chris Jones Recently Liked Tweets
comochiefsfan 12:18 PM 12-05-2022

Chris Jones’ most recently liked tweets. Fuel to the fire #ChiefsKingdom pic.twitter.com/kbBnM0cA29

— chiefszone15 (@chiefszone15) December 5, 2022

Honestly, fuck off with this shit.

This is the third game in a row he's completely vanished against these guys. Spare me the motivation shit and start playing better.

Between this and Justin Reid running his mouth like a dipshit before the game, just shut the fuck up and focus on the game.

This defense got depantsed again by this team yesterday. Until they actually nut up and stop them, They deserve every bit of criticism coming their way and I don't want to see shit like this.

The AFC Championship game should've provided all the motivation they needed. Doing shit like this now is just a hollow gesture.

Sorry. Play better.
[Reply]
dlphg9 12:28 AM 02-08-2023
Originally Posted by Wallcrawler:
Doesn't dominate, and flat doesn't show up are two different things.

The Chiefs defensive unit defended 64 plays. Not ONE flash from Jones.

His only notable appearance was getting blocked into Broncos week by a backup te.

Showing out against teams with losing records might mean something to the Jones nuthuggers, but it doesn't count for anything when once again in a huge game, you are absolutely ERASED.

So all this hilarious dpoy candidate stuff can cease. Dpoy doesn't get erased from big games, which has been to this point, the hallmark of Chris Jones' career.
Originally Posted by Wallcrawler:
Jones had some one on one opportunities against a rookie guard. Nothing to show for it.

Jones was doubled a lot. I was just informed by cp today, that it's impossible for an alleged stud monster dpoy candidate to beat a double team. Ever. So I guess we just have to give the alleged best dt in football a break, given that double teams are impossible to make a play on, even just one time.

He's going to be 27 million dollars next year. Are sacks in run of the mill football games, and disappearing acts in big games worth that number?

Seems like we could pay anyone less than that to get erased in a big game, and put that money elsewhere.

I mean **** man. We moved off Tyreek Hill to not pay a ridiculous amount for one player, and he's doing things like taking it 70 to the house in the divisional against the Bills. He's scoring touchdowns in big games.

We moved off of jumping off the screen big game production because it cost too much, but we're about to pay Playoff Invisible 27 million.

Make it make sense.
The creme de la creme of idiots. Wallcrawler. I don't despise many people on here, but I despise this fucking tard. He just can't admit that I was right and he was wrong about Chris Jones. I bury the idiot everytime we discuss CJ, but this dick lick won't seem to die.
[Reply]
ThyKingdomCome15 02:58 AM 02-08-2023
Chris Jones went off last game... straight up.
[Reply]
PAChiefsGuy 04:21 AM 02-08-2023
Originally Posted by ThyKingdomCome15:
Chris Jones went off last game... straight up.
He killed it and we gonna need him to do that again

Let's get it!
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 05:38 AM 02-08-2023
Originally Posted by dlphg9:
The creme de la creme of idiots. Wallcrawler. I don't despise many people on here, but I despise this fucking tard. He just can't admit that I was right and he was wrong about Chris Jones. I bury the idiot everytime we discuss CJ, but this dick lick won't seem to die.
Jones busted old crawlers arse open with his footlong. We may never hear from the feller again
[Reply]
Page 10 of 10
« First < 678910
Up