ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1 of 10
1 2345 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Chris Jones Recently Liked Tweets
comochiefsfan 12:18 PM 12-05-2022

Chris Jones’ most recently liked tweets. Fuel to the fire #ChiefsKingdom pic.twitter.com/kbBnM0cA29

— chiefszone15 (@chiefszone15) December 5, 2022

Honestly, fuck off with this shit.

This is the third game in a row he's completely vanished against these guys. Spare me the motivation shit and start playing better.

Between this and Justin Reid running his mouth like a dipshit before the game, just shut the fuck up and focus on the game.

This defense got depantsed again by this team yesterday. Until they actually nut up and stop them, They deserve every bit of criticism coming their way and I don't want to see shit like this.

The AFC Championship game should've provided all the motivation they needed. Doing shit like this now is just a hollow gesture.

Sorry. Play better.
[Reply]
TLO 12:19 PM 12-05-2022
Lick my ASS
[Reply]
Eleazar 12:21 PM 12-05-2022
Never understand why some of our fans seem to like beating up on our players more than supporting them.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 12:22 PM 12-05-2022
Why do our players need fuel to the fire? Wasn’t last season enough?
[Reply]
louie aguiar 12:25 PM 12-05-2022
Shut up, stay off social media and perform on the field. All I heard coming into the game was how motivated the chiefs were and specifically Chris jones was upset about his missed sack in the afccg. Then he goes out and lays an egg.
[Reply]
In58men 12:25 PM 12-05-2022
Liking tweets is a subtle way to keep all the receipts opposed to a retweet.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 12:26 PM 12-05-2022
Eh, I love Chris and he's a great player but this is standard criticism when you no-show in such a big matchup, especially a revenge game.

I really thought he'd make his presence known out there and I honestly only recall one play he broke through and stopped a runner in the backfield. He was completely invisible rushing the passer.
[Reply]
JohnnyHammersticks 12:29 PM 12-05-2022
Originally Posted by In58men:
Liking tweets is a subtle way to keep all receipts opposed to a retweet.
Really?!? Interesting. :-)

What's the little tick-tack-toe thingy for? I believe the kids call it a hash brown or something
[Reply]
In58men 12:31 PM 12-05-2022
Originally Posted by JohnnyHammersticks:
Really?!? Interesting. :-)

What's the little tick-tack-toe thingy for? I believe the kids call it a hash brown or something
You can easily view all the tweets you liked, good way to go back revisit those who shitted on you. It’s called a hashtag, but I’m sure you already knew this lol.
[Reply]
JohnnyHammersticks 12:32 PM 12-05-2022
Originally Posted by In58men:
You can easily view all the tweets you liked, good way to go back revisit those who shitted on you. It’s called a hashtag.m, but I’m sure you already knew this lol.
Dang it, you saw right through my devious little scheme.
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 12:33 PM 12-05-2022
Jones can't do everything up the damn middle, that said he needs to show up in the biggest games and had zero playoff sacks
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 12:35 PM 12-05-2022
Sometimes the other teams just make plays too. Burrow threw some indefensible throws
[Reply]
Red Dawg 12:38 PM 12-05-2022
9-3 with the schedule we had is pretty damn good. How many rookies are we starting? A ton. Hardman not playing was a big deal. We fell down and still can get the one seed if we beat the rest and that is doable.

Everyone needs to lay off. This a transition year for us and we are still going to win the division. We can fix problems with the 11 picks we have and money. Money is the big one since we didn't have any last year.
[Reply]
Oh Snap 12:38 PM 12-05-2022
He's a top 3 defender in this league...yall bitch too much. Other teams get paid to play too. I remember the 4-12 season. The tyler Thigpen led offenses. The greg Robinson defenses...we are 9-3 with the best shot of any team to finish 14-3.

We lost to a superbowl contender by 3 ****ing points. And they needed the refs reversing a turnover with a late bullshit penalty, and a rare fumble from kelce just to beat us IN THEIR HOUSE!!! Be grateful we are in this position
[Reply]
TwistedChief 12:47 PM 12-05-2022
Originally Posted by JohnnyHammersticks:
Dang it, you saw right through my devious little scheme.
Most people here don’t understand that ‘liking’ a tweet might just be a means to save the tweet itself (and keep receipts) rather than an act of passive aggressiveness.

This is CP, dude.
[Reply]
Page 1 of 10
1 2345 > Last »
Up