ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 74 of 94
« First < 24647071727374 7576777884 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Frank Clark no longer fucking sucks
TwistedChief 09:30 PM 07-30-2022
Ok, guys. Frank has stopped drinking and is serious about this season. I can’t stop drinking for more than 8hrs at a time so Clark’s abstinence is notable and impressive. He and Andy had a heart to heart, shared some cheeseburgers (Frank is probably now also vegan and went Impossible Burger), chugged some Mr. Pibb, and came to an understanding.

Watch his presser from today. It’s probably one of the most real and honest things I’ve seen from a player. If you’re rooting against Frank Clark after that you’re probably either repressing some demons in your life or are related to Red Dawg.

This is a safe space to celebrate Frank Clark this season. 8 sack minimum. Let’s build this guy up rather than choosing to spend the season breaking him down.

Join me on the Shark bandwagon. There’s blood in the water.

And the obligatory: keep doubting Frank fucking Clark.
[Reply]
Iconic 10:33 PM 02-02-2023
Unlikely they cut bait. Will probably be looking at a restructure and drafting his developmental replacement on day two.

I'm also not keen on picking up his replacement in FA either tbh. Waste of money. With the way Cullen coaches up our guys, just develop them the same way we are churning out CBs.

On a side note, just based off positional needs of this team + draft capital this draft is going to be so ****ing exciting man. Especially if we lock up OBJ. We could theoretically do exactly what we did with the secondary last year and go buck wild picking rushing talent.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:55 PM 02-02-2023
this thread can only end in a super bowl mvp for frank clark as he gets three sacks and breaks the all-time postseason sack record
[Reply]
TribalElder 10:58 PM 02-02-2023
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
this thread can only end in a super bowl mvp for frank clark as he gets three sacks and breaks the all-time postseason sack record
Love Frank but Mahomie needs that Super Bowl MVP so he can complete the sweep

regular season MVP
Walter Payton man of the year
Super Bowl MVP

:-)
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 11:08 PM 02-02-2023
Originally Posted by TribalElder:
Love Frank but Mahomie needs that Super Bowl MVP so he can complete the sweep

regular season MVP
Walter Payton man of the year
Super Bowl MVP

:-)
he's not getting WPMOTY after damar

and i have a weird feeling kelce or pacheco or chris get SB MVP

the chiefs defense is on a fucking roll and a 6-1 n00b ain't ready
[Reply]
TribalElder 12:18 AM 02-03-2023
he's not getting WPMOTY after damar

and i have a weird feeling kelce or pacheco or chris get SB MVP

the chiefs defense is on a ****ing roll and a 6-1 n00b ain't ready
bills nominated dion dawkins for wpmoty
https://www.nfl.com/news/2022-walter...inees-unveiled
[Reply]
Rasputin 01:25 AM 02-03-2023
One of many that will be inducted into the KC Chiefs ROH.

We are going run out of room on each level.
[Reply]
htismaqe 09:12 AM 02-03-2023
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
He's either taking a significant pay cut....and I mean SIGNIFICANT....or they'll just cut his ass.

If they keep Clark at a cap hit of $28.675 million (which is more than Chris Jones)....then fucking fire Veach because he's fucking reeruned.
Um, I get the Frank Clark hate.

But fire Veach? Come on, man.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 05:31 PM 02-06-2023
Legendary.

[Reply]
TribalElder 05:38 PM 02-06-2023
Frank Clark is 3rd all time in post season sacks and ALWAYS shows up big in the playoffs

why would you want to cut this guy :-)
[Reply]
Halfcan 06:58 PM 02-06-2023
Legendary.

This hit really shook Joe up. He seemed rattled back there even though Tony Romo said NOTHING ever gets to JOE WONDERFUL!!
[Reply]
TwistedChief 02-08-2023, 08:57 AM
This message has been deleted by TwistedChief.
TwistedChief 09:06 AM 02-08-2023
DJ and I have obviously spent a lot of time in this thread discussing Clark's improvement in coverage skills. It seems the rest of the world is finally starting to take notice:

https://www.dessertcravingtees.com/v...BoCvgEQAvD_BwE

Clark Island anyone? Entirely possible a legendary SB performance - couple sacks while locking down AJ Brown - and he'll have a real case to make for Canton.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 09:08 AM 02-08-2023
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
DJ and I have obviously spent a lot of time in this thread discussing Clark's improvement in coverage skills. It seems the rest of the world is finally starting to take notice:

Clark Island anyone? Entirely possible a legendary SB performance - couple sacks while locking down AJ Brown - and he'll have a real case to make for Canton.
How many Super Bowls did Andy Reid and Patrick Mahomes win before they had an elite Coverage DE on the other side of the ball? I’ll wait.
[Reply]
O.city 09:10 AM 02-08-2023
Originally Posted by Iconic:
Unlikely they cut bait. Will probably be looking at a restructure and drafting his developmental replacement on day two.

I'm also not keen on picking up his replacement in FA either tbh. Waste of money. With the way Cullen coaches up our guys, just develop them the same way we are churning out CBs.

On a side note, just based off positional needs of this team + draft capital this draft is going to be so ****ing exciting man. Especially if we lock up OBJ. We could theoretically do exactly what we did with the secondary last year and go buck wild picking rushing talent.
Wouldn't be the worst idea.
[Reply]
DenverChief 12:20 PM 02-08-2023

via GIPHY

[Reply]
raybec 4 12:37 PM 02-08-2023

That is terrible.
[Reply]
Page 74 of 94
« First < 24647071727374 7576777884 > Last »
Up