ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 36 of 39
« First < 263233343536 373839 >
Nzoner's Game Room>2021 General Fitness thread
Buehler445 11:48 AM 01-02-2021
How's everyone's 2021? These threads have been full of good stuff in years past.

What are we doing this year?
[Reply]
penguinz 06:04 PM 01-05-2023
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
What surgery did you have?
A/C joint scope, subacromial decompression and distal clavicle excision.
[Reply]
Pepe Silvia 03:42 AM 01-06-2023
Originally Posted by notorious:
So many days riding that tractor with my sandwich in the cooler. I'd do fine until after the farm report and that damn restaurant from Garden would come on and tell us their special for the day.

Lunch would be gone at 10:45am thanks to that hag., with nothing left to eat until 7:30-8pm. :-)

This sums it up perfectly:

I was resting my hips.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 10:59 PM 02-06-2023
Fantastic site:

https://exrx.net/
[Reply]
Titty Meat 08:50 PM 02-07-2023
Some stupid mother fucker at the gym put a 45 pound plate infront of a 25 pound one and guess what fell on the inside of my left foot? Hurts like a bitch I hate retards at the gym
[Reply]
In58men 09:01 PM 02-07-2023
Been out of the gym for 3 months, absolutely no motivation :-)
[Reply]
Titty Meat 09:11 PM 02-07-2023
Originally Posted by In58men:
You don't need motivation you need consistency get your big ass up and do it tomorrow no excuses
[Reply]
jerryaldini 09:15 PM 02-07-2023
Me too. Thinking I need just a very basic home setup.
[Reply]
In58men 09:47 PM 02-07-2023
You don't need motivation you need consistency get your big ass up and do it tomorrow no excuses
The drive from work to the gym kills me. It takes 50 minutes to get there and I’m on the highway the entire time. I set the cruise control and start falling asleep lol. The weather has been making me lazy. All I want to do is go home and sleep, it sucks.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 09:59 PM 02-07-2023
The drive from work to the gym kills me. It takes 50 minutes to get there and I’m on the highway the entire time. I set the cruise control and start falling asleep lol. The weather has been making me lazy. All I want to do is go home and sleep, it sucks.
Can you go before work? Or maybe find a 3 day full body program to limit the amount of times you have to do that during the week?

Or eat right, focus on getting steps at work during break, go for runs/walks after work maybe throw in some at home workouts?

I feel you on the weather I don't even have a car so I walk even when it's 10 degrees out I've gotten used to it. If it snows I take an Uber. The thing is if you just sit around the shit weather becomes even worse because you aren't doing shit besides sitting around not doing shit.

I don't mean to come across sounding like an asshole you got some options here. Come up with a plan and stick to it anything is better than what you're currently doing.
[Reply]
penguinz 07:20 AM 02-08-2023
I miss the gym. :-)
[Reply]
ThaVirus 07:25 AM 02-08-2023
The thing is if you just sit around the shit weather becomes even worse because you aren't doing shit besides sitting around not doing shit.
Yeah, you've really got to just power through. That laziness becomes a vicious cycle.

The weather makes you feel like shit so you don't go to the gym -> which makes you feel even worse -> which makes you even less likely to get up and do something else later.
[Reply]
The Franchise 10:54 AM 02-08-2023
Seasonal depression can be a bitch. Never really had to deal with it until I moved from Cali to Oregon.
[Reply]
-King- 11:20 AM 02-08-2023
Yeah you just have to power through. Just force yourself to get there. Once you start, you'll realize that you're probably not even that tired. Just lazy and bored.

That's how it is for me a lot of the time. I feel tired and sleepy as shit but I just force myself to start and after 5 minutes on the treadmill or warming up, I'm ready to workout. I wasn't actually tired, just bored as fuck.
[Reply]
SupDock 11:31 AM 02-08-2023
It’s tough to remain motivated

I try and tell myself, motivation should not control my actions, it’s just an emotion. Even if I just go through the motions it is better than nothing

Even if I’m not motivated I still go to work, clean up the house, do the other stuff I have to do. Why would working out be different?

It’s still a struggle. Having a home gym has really helped me.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 01:21 PM 02-08-2023
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
Seasonal depression can be a bitch. Never really had to deal with it until I moved from Cali to Oregon.
Shit, I get a light version of it even in Florida. I truly despise the time of year when it gets dark at 5:30 and the air is a bit chilly.

I can 100% understand why our ancestors would worship the sun lol
[Reply]
Page 36 of 39
« First < 263233343536 373839 >
Up