ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 7 of 15
« First < 34567 891011 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>I Thought You Guys Said the AFC East Was the Worst Division EVER!!
Amnorix 08:09 AM 11-25-2019
So it looks like the AFC East – which everyone one here was trying to convince me was the worst division that ever even thought about putting on cleats -- is not in fact so incredibly god-awful compared to some divisions ....like the AFC West for example. Let's look at the actual results from the non-Pats/Chiefs teams in the AFC East/West.

The only AFCW/AFCE game remaining this year is Pats/Chiefs. In the other three games, the AFC East won the head to head matchups 2-1. All three games were blowouts. The Chargers wiped out the Dolphins, while the Jets spanked the Raiders and the Bills strangled the Broncos. Combined score doesn’t look good for the West. The East scored a combined total of 64 points to the West’s 36.

In fact, it seems reasonably clear that the third best team in the combined AFCE/W (if you assume Pats/Chiefs are 1st and 2nd in what order you like), is the Bills.

:-)
[Reply]
BlackOp 02:57 PM 11-25-2019
Originally Posted by Buehler445:
And as far as the insecurity, you’ve been here for the whole of your dynasty. We’ve been throwing stones at it, at least since I’ve been a member and other than the deflate gate fiasco, you’re just now, 20 years in, starting to take offense to “Cheatriot” and us whining about the NFCE?

Either this is the first time that the AFCE has an argument (albeit a poor one) about being better than anyone, or something has changed (hence the insecurity allegations) to make you suddenly take offense to what we’ve been saying for over a decade.
Nah...as TB12 ages the NFL has ramped up what it was always doing. It's just become so overt that even NE fans cant deny it anymore. So they have to over-compensate to defend it now...otherwise they look like gullible suckers this entire time.

IMO...Kraft wants Brady to go out with the most rings in NFL history and his piss-boy is doing everything to make it happen.

NE scored 17 points out of a bye...7 of them on a trick play. They followed up by a 13 point /100 yard performance from Brady. His only TD came off a blocked punt...which was a result of the first phantom tripping call. Goodell has his work cut out to make #7 happen...they made it work for Manning and his #33 QB ranking.
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 02:59 PM 11-25-2019
Originally Posted by Amnorix:
It's not about that. It's about refuting the bullshit effort of idiots to pretend that the Patriots dynasty is somehow illegitimate for reasons that make no sense.

Whether the dynasty continues or not isn't actually all that relevant.
Likewise, how is the performance of the AFCE this year relevant to what people have said about it in past years?

Btw, probably more than half the league could be 8-3 with Buffalo's schedule. They've beaten no one.
[Reply]
BlackOp 03:06 PM 11-25-2019
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar:
Likewise, how is the performance of the AFCE this year relevant to what people have said about it in past years?

Btw, probably more than half the league could be 8-3 with Buffalo's schedule. They've beaten no one.
Buffalo has played 1 team with a winning record...ONE. That's amazing...
[Reply]
rabblerouser 03:35 PM 11-25-2019
Originally Posted by siberian khatru:
You know I'm a peaceful man.
I said that's okay, boy...won't you feed him when you can?
[Reply]
BossChief 03:45 PM 11-25-2019
Everything the Patriots ever won will be forever remembered as not 100% legit.

Deal with it and I hope you enjoyed it while it lasted because the door is about to be slammed shut.

Hopefully on your dick.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 03:53 PM 11-25-2019
Originally Posted by BossChief:
Everything the Patriots ever won will be forever remembered as not 100% legit.

Deal with it and I hope you enjoyed it while it lasted because the door is about to be slammed shut.

Hopefully on your dick.
From the **** rule to Hogan's catch that wasn't a catch and the fumble on the punt return that was AT MINIMUM too close to overturn the call on the field, those queers never once deserved to win a championship, much less go to a Super Bowl.

#Tainted

#That'sWhyYouMadeThisThread.
[Reply]
Amnorix 05:02 PM 11-25-2019
The insane overreaction this thread has triggered reflects some serious "sick to death of Pats fans on here" sentiment. Imma gonna walk away from the crazy.
[Reply]
carcosa 05:20 PM 11-25-2019
The insane overreaction this thread has triggered reflects some serious "sick to death of Pats fans on here" sentiment. Imma gonna walk away from the crazy.
Walk away into traffic, please!
[Reply]
rabblerouser 05:23 PM 11-25-2019
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
Dunkin Donuts isn't that bad. I'm going to have to disagree with you there.
Depending on which one you go to, it can be "not that bad for a chain."

Of course, their are some that make it "worst place for a pastry and a cup of coffee ever."

I've been to both. From Geneva NY to Columbia MO and all points in between, there can be some decent DDs and downright awful DDs.
[Reply]
Mama Hip Rockets 05:32 PM 11-25-2019
The Jets and Dolphins are 6-16 combined. The Bills have beaten one decent team and taken advantage of a cake schedule the rest of the way to a deceptively good record. The combined record of the teams that the Bills have beaten is 21-66. Twenty-one and sixty-six! Even easier than New England's schedule!

But yeah, the AFC East is awesome! Congrats on being part of a historically competitive division.
[Reply]
Rain Man 05:48 PM 11-25-2019
But I need you to post pictures in the girlie thread.

People, we have to make an exception for amnorix. The pictures he posts in the girlie threads are amazing. He's like the Van Gogh of girlie pictures.
[Reply]
Rain Man 05:50 PM 11-25-2019
Originally Posted by rabblerouser:
Depending on which one you go to, it can be "not that bad for a chain."

Of course, their are some that make it "worst place for a pastry and a cup of coffee ever."

I've been to both. From Geneva NY to Columbia MO and all points in between, there can be some decent DDs and downright awful DDs.

I miss the days that I could eat doughnuts with abandon. I like doughnuts, but at some point I looked at the calorie count and gave them up.

Oddly, I almost never have cravings for them, though. I'll occasionally take a break from french fries or bread or soda and I get the food version of withdrawal. With doughnuts, I'm glad to have one if an opportunity presents itself, but I never find myself thinking, 'I could really go for a doughnut right now'.
[Reply]
RealSNR 05:59 PM 11-25-2019
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
But I need you to post pictures in the girlie thread.

People, we have to make an exception for amnorix. The pictures he posts in the girlie threads are amazing. He's like the Van Gogh of girlie pictures.
I wish he’d cut his ear off already.
[Reply]
bdj23 06:01 PM 11-25-2019
Woe is me
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 06:02 PM 11-25-2019
suck Dee Fords dick!
[Reply]
Page 7 of 15
« First < 34567 891011 > Last »
Up