ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 15
< 123 456713 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>I Thought You Guys Said the AFC East Was the Worst Division EVER!!
Amnorix 08:09 AM 11-25-2019
So it looks like the AFC East – which everyone one here was trying to convince me was the worst division that ever even thought about putting on cleats -- is not in fact so incredibly god-awful compared to some divisions ....like the AFC West for example. Let's look at the actual results from the non-Pats/Chiefs teams in the AFC East/West.

The only AFCW/AFCE game remaining this year is Pats/Chiefs. In the other three games, the AFC East won the head to head matchups 2-1. All three games were blowouts. The Chargers wiped out the Dolphins, while the Jets spanked the Raiders and the Bills strangled the Broncos. Combined score doesn’t look good for the West. The East scored a combined total of 64 points to the West’s 36.

In fact, it seems reasonably clear that the third best team in the combined AFCE/W (if you assume Pats/Chiefs are 1st and 2nd in what order you like), is the Bills.

:-)
[Reply]
Buehler445 09:07 AM 11-25-2019
Originally Posted by Amnorix:
You usually make sense, but here you're kinda not. It's not even a response.

My ONLY point is that the AFC East isn't the far-and-away worst division in football, which many here seemed to be suggesting a few months ago.
I don't know what all was said RE: AFCE strength or even the narrative that your dynasty is illigitimate.

I tried to stay out of all the nonsense trolling that the brotherfucker Cheatriot fans that all migrated over here slinging, but since it seems my position is unclear, here it is.

1. The AFCW Sucks (Including several games that we sucked) - Thank fucking God. Last thing we need is team draining battles before the playoffs. Having a weak ass division certainly helps a playoff run. i don't want to hear the iron sharpens iron shit. Coaches hone teams, not knock down drag outs every week. After 16 games, the team will be ready for the playoffs.

2. The AFCE Sucks. Here you are crowing that the AFCE beat the AFCW 2 out of 3, when it turns out 2 out of the 3 have been home games for the East. Huh, some leap of logic there. And sure, the Jets curbstomped the Faid (Thanks Jets), but the Raiders travel east historically bad. Drawing any conclusions from the games other than 1. Both divisions (probably including our teams) are bad and 2. Homefield matters is kind of fucking ridiculous.

3. Your dynasty is legitimate - and I want one. You guys cheat - no question. You guys get far better officiating than any other fucking team in the league - no question. But you still won the games. It pisses me off and I hate it, especially the officiating hogshit, but it's there and I wish we had it. Hopefully we will, but we don't have the best coach that ever lived, so we probably won't.

4. Your dynasty has been aided by 20 years of largely god awful division play. The Bills had a couple teams that weren't bad, Miami had, what? One, and Rex had a couple good years with the Jets. That's why it's rich. After all the hogshit excuses you massholes had to "play" to win the division, now you're crowing because the home teams won? That is indeed rich dude.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 09:34 AM 11-25-2019
Cheating + weakest division ever = illegitimate dynasty.
Glad you admit it, but don't forget the obvious favoritism shown to the Patriots by the refs, such as last night against the Cowboys.

Amazing how what is considered a catch by Chris Hogan in the AFCCG is not considered a catch last night by Amari Cooper, isn't it?
[Reply]
SupDock 09:40 AM 11-25-2019
Not actually butthurt. Trying to establish that certain folks were wrong is it.

Besides, this is a bulletin board right? People come here to talk/argue, yes?
Certain folks are definitely wrong here . . .
[Reply]
Gravedigger 09:43 AM 11-25-2019
Let's see, what analogy should I go with.... "Blind squirrel finds a nut once in awhile?"

New York Jets are 0-4 in your division and the Miami Dolphins aren't much better at 1-3. The only decent record is the Bills at 3-1, which you already beat them earlier in the year and it only took you 16 points to do it. For betting on certain teams to support your argument, the Bills, Jets and Dolphins are about as good of bets as actual bets you would be stupid enough to make to win a football game on any given Sunday. I wouldn't ever rely on the Denver Broncos to represent an argument because they're the fucking Denver Broncos.
[Reply]
Bwana 09:45 AM 11-25-2019
in·se·cu·ri·ty

noun: insecurity; plural noun: insecurities
  1. 1.
    Uncertainty or anxiety about oneself; lack of confidence.
    "he had a deep sense of insecurity"

[Reply]
bdj23 09:51 AM 11-25-2019
Imagine trolling a fanbase that hasn't won anything for 50 years. God, Patriots fans are the most insecure douches in the world.
[Reply]
Simply Red 09:59 AM 11-25-2019
you really did show us, champ. I'm so embarrassed I could shit!
[Reply]
MahiMike 10:04 AM 11-25-2019
This site, like the NFL, is infested with chowda heads.

Please block these guys.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 10:13 AM 11-25-2019
Originally Posted by Gravedigger:
The only decent record is the Bills at 3-1, which you already beat them earlier in the year and it only took you 16 points to do it.
To be fair, it took a dirty hit by the Pats to take the Bills QB out of the game, and then it still took a blocked punt return for a TD to beat the Bills, even without their QB.

It's possible that if the Patriots weren't dirty cheaters, the Bills win that one.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 10:15 AM 11-25-2019
Originally Posted by DaFace:
You're kind of a dick sometimes.
Fix.
His.
Shit.
DaFace.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:16 AM 11-25-2019
how can you be this insecure after 6 super bowls
[Reply]
Frazod 10:17 AM 11-25-2019
How is this cunt's rep not glowing red?
[Reply]
Spott 10:20 AM 11-25-2019
Tl;dr. Zero fucks given.
[Reply]
DaFace 10:27 AM 11-25-2019
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
how can you be this insecure after 6 super bowls
I just don't understand how it's so much WORSE lately. How has their entire fan base become even more insecure as time goes on? Why do they feel this desire for validation from fans of a team who hasn't won a Super Bowl in 50 years?

I'd gladly take a Super Bowl run even if it came through a weak division and a few iffy calls from the refs. Not sure why they are so insecure about it.
[Reply]
Bearcat 10:35 AM 11-25-2019
Originally Posted by DaFace:
I just wanted don't understand how it's so much WORSE lately. How has their entire fan base become even more insecure as time goes on? Why do they feel this desire for validation from fans of a team who hasn't won a Super Bowl in 50 years?

I'd gladly take a Super Bowl run even if it came through a weak division and a few iffy calls from the refs. Not sure why they are so insecure about it.
Exactly. There are very few times when luck doesn't play a part of a team winning a championship, much less 6... when a team is clearly better than everyone they play and never has an off day.

It would be great to knock off the Patriots and pass the torch... but, if the Chiefs won a SB partly because they didn't happen to play the Patriots in the playoffs? Yeah, I'd pretty quickly get over anyone saying "but they avoided the Patriots!" or "cakewalk!" .
[Reply]
Page 3 of 15
< 123 456713 > Last »
Up