ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 15
< 12 345612 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>I Thought You Guys Said the AFC East Was the Worst Division EVER!!
Amnorix 08:09 AM 11-25-2019
So it looks like the AFC East – which everyone one here was trying to convince me was the worst division that ever even thought about putting on cleats -- is not in fact so incredibly god-awful compared to some divisions ....like the AFC West for example. Let's look at the actual results from the non-Pats/Chiefs teams in the AFC East/West.

The only AFCW/AFCE game remaining this year is Pats/Chiefs. In the other three games, the AFC East won the head to head matchups 2-1. All three games were blowouts. The Chargers wiped out the Dolphins, while the Jets spanked the Raiders and the Bills strangled the Broncos. Combined score doesn’t look good for the West. The East scored a combined total of 64 points to the West’s 36.

In fact, it seems reasonably clear that the third best team in the combined AFCE/W (if you assume Pats/Chiefs are 1st and 2nd in what order you like), is the Bills.

:-)
[Reply]
Amnorix 08:41 AM 11-25-2019
Originally Posted by Buehler445:
LOL.

I presume you're just slinging shit. I'll fully acknowledge that the division is not good (Thank fucking Christ). But that shit is rich coming from a Cheatriot fan.

You usually make sense, but here you're kinda not. It's not even a response.

My ONLY point is that the AFC East isn't the far-and-away worst division in football, which many here seemed to be suggesting a few months ago.
[Reply]
CasselGotPeedOn 08:42 AM 11-25-2019
Calm down Asterix
[Reply]
Amnorix 08:43 AM 11-25-2019
Originally Posted by CasselGotPeedOn:
Calm down Asterix

Says the Little Mult that Roared.
[Reply]
The Franchise 08:43 AM 11-25-2019
Wow guys...the Bills have a winning record this year. See...you were all wrong.

You still cheated and are given 6 victories a season. Shut the fuck up.
[Reply]
Amnorix 08:46 AM 11-25-2019
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
Wow guys...the Bills have a winning record this year. See...you were all wrong.

You still cheated and are given 6 victories a season. Shut the fuck up.
Logic and facts don't mean much in your book I see.
[Reply]
BigBeauford 08:53 AM 11-25-2019
I came in here ready to shit on the AFCE, but outside 2012 and 2018, every other season in the last decade has not seen more than 2 teams with a losing record.

https://www.nfl.com/standings/division/2018/REG
[Reply]
DaFace 08:55 AM 11-25-2019
You're kind of a dick sometimes.
[Reply]
ping2000 08:56 AM 11-25-2019
You can't make us like or respect the Patriots. Stop trying.
[Reply]
carcosa 08:58 AM 11-25-2019
Originally Posted by Amnorix:
So it looks like the AFC East – which everyone one here was trying to convince me was the worst division that ever even thought about putting on cleats -- is not in fact so incredibly god-awful compared to some divisions ....like the AFC West for example. Let's look at the actual results from the non-Pats/Chiefs teams in the AFC East/West.

The only AFCW/AFCE game remaining this year is Pats/Chiefs. In the other three games, the AFC East won the head to head matchups 2-1. All three games were blowouts. The Chargers wiped out the Dolphins, while the Jets spanked the Raiders and the Bills strangled the Broncos. Combined score doesn’t look good for the West. The East scored a combined total of 64 points to the West’s 36.

In fact, it seems reasonably clear that the third best team in the combined AFCE/W (if you assume Pats/Chiefs are 1st and 2nd in what order you like), is the Bills.

I hope you get run over by a train in front of your entire family!
[Reply]
King_Chief_Fan 08:59 AM 11-25-2019
Originally Posted by Amnorix:

ok...you are right. Nothing to argue about here
you can go home now
[Reply]
Amnorix 09:02 AM 11-25-2019
Originally Posted by DaFace:
You're kind of a dick sometimes.

I freely acknowledge that that is true. HERE, though I'm not tryign to be one and don't think I am being one for establishing that the people on here who were trying to utterly trash the AFC East were wrong.

The Chiefs are coming off a bye week. There isn't a tremendous amount of other football stuff to talk about. Bit of a lull before the Pats/Chiefs game and the gearing up for the playoffs.

Why? Seriously. I'm just showing that what people were so strenuously arguing a month or two ago was off base.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 09:03 AM 11-25-2019
the time for honoring yourself will soon be at an end
[Reply]
Bearcat 09:04 AM 11-25-2019
Why so butthurt about the AFCE being garbage?

All fans should hope their team is hated as much as the Patriots.

"Deal with it" meme and move on.
[Reply]
Amnorix 09:06 AM 11-25-2019
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
the time for honoring yourself will soon be at an end

It's not about that. It's about refuting the bullshit effort of idiots to pretend that the Patriots dynasty is somehow illegitimate for reasons that make no sense.

Whether the dynasty continues or not isn't actually all that relevant.
[Reply]
Amnorix 09:07 AM 11-25-2019
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
Why so butthurt about the AFCE being garbage?

All fans should hope their team is hated as much as the Patriots.

"Deal with it" meme and move on.

Not actually butthurt. Trying to establish that certain folks were wrong is it.

Besides, this is a bulletin board right? People come here to talk/argue, yes?
[Reply]
Page 2 of 15
< 12 345612 > Last »
Up