ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1 of 15
1 234511 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>I Thought You Guys Said the AFC East Was the Worst Division EVER!!
Amnorix 08:09 AM 11-25-2019
So it looks like the AFC East – which everyone one here was trying to convince me was the worst division that ever even thought about putting on cleats -- is not in fact so incredibly god-awful compared to some divisions ....like the AFC West for example. Let's look at the actual results from the non-Pats/Chiefs teams in the AFC East/West.

The only AFCW/AFCE game remaining this year is Pats/Chiefs. In the other three games, the AFC East won the head to head matchups 2-1. All three games were blowouts. The Chargers wiped out the Dolphins, while the Jets spanked the Raiders and the Bills strangled the Broncos. Combined score doesn’t look good for the West. The East scored a combined total of 64 points to the West’s 36.

In fact, it seems reasonably clear that the third best team in the combined AFCE/W (if you assume Pats/Chiefs are 1st and 2nd in what order you like), is the Bills.

:-)
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 08:10 AM 11-25-2019
Can’t believe you took the time to make this thread.
[Reply]
Amnorix 08:12 AM 11-25-2019
Meh. Monday morning of a short week. I've wasted time in worse ways. :-)
[Reply]
ARROW2 08:13 AM 11-25-2019
Wake me when one of them beats the Pats this year.
[Reply]
tatorhog 08:14 AM 11-25-2019
remind me again who's really been championing the entirety of the AFCW? The Raiders, at best, are a hot/cold team that had been on a short streak. The Dolts only go as far as a declining Rivers, and the Donks...seriously, you are citing one of their games as fodder for your defense of the powerful AFCE, and what I can only assume is the hope for a little respect for your all so dear Cheatriots?

Fuck outta here with this bullshit. You've been one of the decent Pats fans here....
[Reply]
Mahomes_Is_God 08:15 AM 11-25-2019
Obvious troll is just trying to stir up trouble. Ban it.
[Reply]
Jewish Rabbi 08:16 AM 11-25-2019
Give him the Ubeja treatment.
[Reply]
arrwheader 08:25 AM 11-25-2019
One Season doesn't make up for the other 15 years that your division has historically sucked ass.
[Reply]
mr. tegu 08:26 AM 11-25-2019
The last matchup between the division will also be a blowout. Which team is most likely to blow out the other team? Obviously the Chiefs.
[Reply]
Buehler445 08:32 AM 11-25-2019
LOL.

I presume you're just slinging shit. I'll fully acknowledge that the division is not good (Thank fucking Christ). But that shit is rich coming from a Cheatriot fan.
[Reply]
threebag 08:34 AM 11-25-2019
U be ja candidate for the Romper Room
[Reply]
Rasputin 08:38 AM 11-25-2019

[Reply]
Skyy God 08:38 AM 11-25-2019
Originally Posted by Jewish Rabbi:
Give him the Ubeja treatment.
I don’t see Amno going down the race and 40 times rabbit holes.
[Reply]
Amnorix 08:39 AM 11-25-2019
Originally Posted by tatorhog:
remind me again who's really been championing the entirety of the AFCW? The Raiders, at best, are a hot/cold team that had been on a short streak. The Dolts only go as far as a declining Rivers, and the Donks...seriously, you are citing one of their games as fodder for your defense of the powerful AFCE, and what I can only assume is the hope for a little respect for your all so dear Cheatriots?

Fuck outta here with this bullshit. You've been one of the decent Pats fans here....

I'm not at all arguing that the AFCE is a powerhouse. I'm just arguing that those who suggested it was clearly the weakest division in football were wrong.

It's part of the effort to undermine the Patriots dynasty. Cheating + weakest division ever = illegitimate dynasty. It's all bullshit, but it's apparently the game plan.
[Reply]
Amnorix 08:40 AM 11-25-2019
Originally Posted by arrwheader:
One Season doesn't make up for the other 15 years that your division has historically sucked ass.

Short memories is mostly what you got there. Plenty of data shows that you're wrong.
[Reply]
Page 1 of 15
1 234511 > Last »
Up