ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 90 of 435
« First < 40808687888990 91929394100140190 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Frank Clark fucking sucks
RealSNR 02:33 PM 09-15-2019
Guy has done NOTHING in two games. Barely any pressures to speak of against trash OTs.

Yeah, I'm in bitchy gameday mode. Don't care. I'm tired of paying out the ass for defensive players who don't make plays.

At least Justin Houston could dominate against bad teams after we paid him.
[Reply]
Bwana 02:56 PM 10-13-2019
Originally Posted by RINGLEADER:
Frank Clark says the defense has to figure out how to stop the run.
Thanks Frank.

[Reply]
ping2000 02:58 PM 10-13-2019
Originally Posted by RINGLEADER:
Frank Clark says the defense has to figure out how to stop the run.
It should start by Frank shutting his fucking mouth. Show me. Words mean nothing. You and your defensive teammates are pussies.
[Reply]
NWTF 03:15 PM 10-13-2019
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
The Cassel trade is still worse due to it being QB>DE and we had 4 years of Cassel's ineptitude compared to only 6 games of Clark's.

The Clark trade may go down as the worse trade in the end, but it's not the end yet so I can't agree that it's even on the same level at this point.
Ill give you that.
[Reply]
BossChief 03:16 PM 10-13-2019
We should have kept Houston, traded for Clowney and drafted Rock Ya-Sin.

Releasing Houston to trade for Clark was a mistake big enough to get fired for.
[Reply]
493rd 03:18 PM 10-13-2019
Originally Posted by BossChief:

Agreed.
[Reply]
In58men 03:19 PM 10-13-2019
He makes one good play.

“Welp I’m done, earned my money today”
[Reply]
Chiefspants 03:20 PM 10-13-2019
Originally Posted by BossChief:

I never understood the hate Houston got by the fandom.
[Reply]
stonedstooge 03:21 PM 10-13-2019
He gets right into the tackles chest and then just stays there. His other move is running 20 feet around the edge and taking himself right out of plays
[Reply]
New World Order 03:23 PM 10-13-2019
Originally Posted by stonedstooge:
He gets right into the tackles chest and then just stays there. His other move is running 20 feet around the edge and taking himself right out of plays
He hits the tackle then kinda vibrates
[Reply]
Rain Man 03:23 PM 10-13-2019
I'll spot him the one good play to start the game. It was too bad the refs then called eight straight penalties or whatever. But after that, he was just running around flailing his arms like the scarecrow in the Wizard of Oz. He was completely ineffective. I'm getting tired of that from a guy who was so ungodly expensive.

Veach is very confident that he's a great judge of talent, and he keeps giving up draft capital for tradeups and very expensive trades like this. He needs to start hitting on some of these soon and or the villagers will begin grabbing torches and pitchforks. With Mahomes, we can just draft guys where our slot is and we'll be fine. No need for Veach to try the double-twist, quadruple flip dismount.
[Reply]
mcaj22 03:27 PM 10-13-2019
Originally Posted by New World Order:
They can cut Hitchens after this year with a post-june cut. They have to eat 4 million.

They can cut Clark after next year post-June. They eat 5 million.

Still. That money is obviously screwing us right now.
and what are the options if they cut Hitchens this year, its not like they drafted a MLBer worth a salt on this team. There's nothing behind Hitchens but more trash. Are they gonna cut an overpaid guy to sign a new, overpaid guy that stinks?
[Reply]
KCUnited 03:29 PM 10-13-2019
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
I'm sure Staylor will be along soon with an article from Arrowhead Pride telling us that we aren't seeing what we clearly see.

This is not a good football player.
The Myth That Stank Fart Sucks.
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 03:31 PM 10-13-2019
Originally Posted by mcaj22:
and what are the options if they cut Hitchens this year, its not like they drafted a MLBer worth a salt on this team. There's nothing behind Hitchens but more trash. Are they gonna cut an overpaid guy to sign a new, overpaid guy that stinks?
It's going take more than one offseason to fix the OL and DL.

Unless you believe Veach and Reid can trade down collect more picks and hit on every one of them
[Reply]
'Hamas' Jenkins 03:36 PM 10-13-2019
Never trade high picks for the right to give a huge contract to a player, and don't pimp a player just because he was acquired by a team you like.
[Reply]
GloucesterChief 03:51 PM 10-13-2019
Maybe a demotion will light a fire under his ass. If that doesn't simply bury him on the depth chart then cut him.
[Reply]
Page 90 of 435
« First < 40808687888990 91929394100140190 > Last »
Up