ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 393 of 435
« First < 293343383389390391392393 394395396397403 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Frank Clark fucking sucks
RealSNR 02:33 PM 09-15-2019
Guy has done NOTHING in two games. Barely any pressures to speak of against trash OTs.

Yeah, I'm in bitchy gameday mode. Don't care. I'm tired of paying out the ass for defensive players who don't make plays.

At least Justin Houston could dominate against bad teams after we paid him.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 02:37 PM 10-14-2022
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
This happened? Metcalf last week needed a cart to shit. Why don’t players take a good long shit before the game!
I’ll always believe Lamar Jackson left that game against the Browns to take a shit. Equally hilarious that they were playing the Browns.
[Reply]
htismaqe 02:43 PM 10-14-2022
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
This happened? Metcalf last week needed a cart to take a shit. Why don’t players take a good long shit before the game!
We don't know 100% for certain what is was but the sideline reporter said he exited the game and immediately went to the locker room because he was "ill".
[Reply]
staylor26 02:45 PM 10-14-2022
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
We don't know 100% for certain what is was but the sideline reporter said he exited the game and immediately went to the locker room because he was "ill".
He basically confirmed it:

That clinch walk wouldn’t have made it �� https://t.co/tYvaWQSaa6

— DK Metcalf (@dkm14) October 2, 2022

[Reply]
Megatron96 10-14-2022, 02:47 PM
This message has been deleted by Megatron96. Reason: wrong dude
ModSocks 02:54 PM 10-14-2022
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
But he's had no impact in the playoffs, other than a coupe batted passes.
To be fair, those were some big time batted passes. Like, SB winning batted passes.
[Reply]
htismaqe 02:57 PM 10-14-2022
I didn't even notice the typo in Megatron's post until just now.

Jones had a "coupe" of batted passes.

If Jones is the coupe, is Frank the little deuce?
[Reply]
JPH83 03:01 PM 10-14-2022
Chris Jones is the second-best DT in the league, and has been for a few years now. And that's a fact, not just statistically, but it's the unanimous opinion of every player, coach, NFL analyst for several years running.

For the sake of comparison, Aaron Donald (the only DT ranked higher than CJ) has not only produced statistically in the playoffs, with 6 sacks in four playoff appearances, 31 tackles, 10 TFLs, and 17 QB hits. Further, Aaron has produced in the biggest moments; he's actually closed big games, like that sack in the SB last season. That's clutch.

Now, to be fair, Donald is another generational player.

CJ is the best DT not named Aaron D., but somehow, even with having played more playoff games, Chris has zero sacks, just 22 tckles, 2 TFLs, just 4 QB hits, and 10 PDs. Chris needs to do better in January/february, period.

Those are just the facts.
My point is as much that Clark has been a flaming dumpster fire who has repeatedly had no business being on the field. The same cannot be said of CJ. If the legacy of their time here is people saying "I liked CJ but he never had the impact Clark had" then I will find that incredibly odd.
[Reply]
Megatron96 03:05 PM 10-14-2022
Originally Posted by JPH83:
My point is as much that Clark has been a flaming dumpster fire who has repeatedly had no business being on the field. The same cannot be said of CJ. If the legacy of their time here is people saying "I liked CJ but he never had the impact Clark had" then I will find that incredibly odd.
Frank Clark playoff stats over 10 playoff starts:

1 PD, 1 FF, 1 FR, 11 SACKS, 33 TCKL, 13 TFL, 16 QB HITS

Just with the Chiefs (playoffs):

8 sacks, 1 FR, 25 TCKL, 11 TFL, 10 QB HITS

Just the facts.
[Reply]
Megatron96 03:06 PM 10-14-2022
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
I didn't even notice the typo in Megatron's post until just now.

Jones had a "coupe" of batted passes.

If Jones is the coupe, is Frank the little deuce?
haha, yep, that's what it means!
[Reply]
dlphg9 03:31 PM 10-14-2022
Chris Jones is the second-best DT in the league, and has been for a few years now. And that's a fact, not just statistically, but it's the unanimous opinion of every player, coach, NFL analyst for several years running.

For the sake of comparison, Aaron Donald (the only DT ranked higher than CJ) has not only produced statistically in the playoffs, with 6 sacks in four playoff appearances, 31 tackles, 10 TFLs, and 17 QB hits. Further, Aaron has produced in the biggest moments; he's actually closed big games, like that sack in the SB last season. That's clutch.

Now, to be fair, Donald is another generational player.

CJ is the best DT not named Aaron D., but somehow, even with having played more playoff games, Chris has zero sacks, just 22 tckles, 2 TFLs, just 4 QB hits, and 10 PDs. Chris needs to do better in January/february, period.

Those are just the facts.
I can't believe I have to keep doing this. I keep having to see how people act like Frank Clark was a big reason why we won the Super Bowl and then there are people that want to act like Chris Jones hasn't had an impact in the playoffs.

The actual truth is that any JAG could have done what Frank did and Chris Jones was immensely more important than Frank Clark the Shart. He just doesn't have the sacks and people want to dog on him for that. His 3 passes that he batted down were instrumental in our win and then the sack that everyone wants to suck Frank's dick for only happened because Chris Jones is an absolute beast.

Don't believe me? Just watch.

Frank gets absolutely stonewalled, big God damn surprise, but luckily for him and us Chris Jones destroys Frank's guy while dealing with his own blocker.

Just waiting for the usuals to come in here and tell me what an idiot I am as a rebuttal, but not actually tell me why I'm wrong.
[Reply]
dlphg9 03:49 PM 10-14-2022
Frank Clark playoff stats over 10 playoff starts:

1 PD, 1 FF, 1 FR, 11 SACKS, 33 TCKL, 13 TFL, 16 QB HITS

Just with the Chiefs (playoffs):

8 sacks, 1 FR, 25 TCKL, 11 TFL, 10 QB HITS

Just the facts.
I know what the stats are, but it 100% does not match the eye test. I will compliment Frank with this though, he kept going and played with a high motor, because if he didn't, then he probably has one sack in the post season. His sacks were coverage sacks or a whiffed block. He had maybe one sack in which he just beat the guy in front of him and made a play.

You watch Chris Jones and that dude just beats the shit out of the dude in front of him and sometimes it's him beating the shit out of a double team. He looks like a dominant force and I could only imagine how many sacks he'd rack up if we had even an average outside pass rush.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 03:58 PM 10-14-2022
Originally Posted by dlphg9:

Don't believe me? Just watch.

Jones was EASILY the best player on our defense in the SB. Like, not even close.

Jesus, look at him just dog-walk a double team like that.

Guy's a truly remarkable player. But then again, you have to consider who's calling him out at the moment.

Wallcrawler is very probably the dumbest dude on this board.
[Reply]
PAChiefsGuy 04:16 PM 10-14-2022
Originally Posted by staylor26:
I understand that you guys hate Clark with a passion, but he was legitimately having a very good game and that shouldn't be all that difficult to admit.

Point to the lack of availability, but you don't have to pretend he wasn't playing well.
We are all rooting for him. But at the end of the day, he got hurt, and this is starting to become a reoccurring problem.

So you can try and act like he had some type of great game but he didn't. He wasn't even on the field at key moments during the game. He is making a ton of money and Chiefs gave up a 1st and 2nd for him. He doesn't get a pass like some 7th round draft pick would.
[Reply]
dlphg9 04:28 PM 10-14-2022
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
Jones was EASILY the best player on our defense in the SB. Like, not even close.

Jesus, look at him just dog-walk a double team like that.

Guy's a truly remarkable player. But then again, you have to consider who's calling him out at the moment.

Wallcrawler is very probably the dumbest dude on this board.
He just continues to double down with his hatred of Jones. He was such a dipshit about us signing him long term and when we did he looked like a fucking idiot, so now he talks shit about how he hasn't lived up to his contract (when he absolutely has) and then I own him and make him look like a dumb bitch.

He pops in every once in awhile to post some stupid shit about Jones or to talk shit about Andy Reid. He just can't get past the fact that he was wrong about Jones and Reid, but instead of slinking away and not mentioning it he just continues saying stupid shit and looks stupider and stupider.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 04:38 PM 10-14-2022
Originally Posted by PAChiefsGuy:
We are all rooting for him. But at the end of the day, he got hurt, and this is starting to become a reoccurring problem.

So you can try and act like he had some type of great game but he didn't. He wasn't even on the field at key moments during the game. He is making a ton of money and Chiefs gave up a 1st and 2nd for him. He doesn't get a pass like some 7th round draft pick would.
I'm rooting for him in the same way I rooted for Bob Sutton.

His success would be good but if it means we end up prolonging this failed experiment, I'd rather he just suck.

Sometimes you need a good forest fire to clear the undergrowth.
[Reply]
staylor26 04:40 PM 10-14-2022
Originally Posted by PAChiefsGuy:

:-)

I literally said "point to the availability".

And I didn't say he had "some type of great game", I said he was playing very well, which he objectively was.
[Reply]
Page 393 of 435
« First < 293343383389390391392393 394395396397403 > Last »
Up