ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 294 of 435
« First < 194244284290291292293294 295296297298304344394 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Frank Clark fucking sucks
RealSNR 02:33 PM 09-15-2019
Guy has done NOTHING in two games. Barely any pressures to speak of against trash OTs.

Yeah, I'm in bitchy gameday mode. Don't care. I'm tired of paying out the ass for defensive players who don't make plays.

At least Justin Houston could dominate against bad teams after we paid him.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 12:38 PM 08-10-2021
Frank looking fat.

[Reply]
Sorce 12:55 PM 08-10-2021
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
Frank looking fat.

Shhhh... you wanna get shot?
[Reply]
Wallcrawler 12:58 PM 08-10-2021
Originally Posted by PAChiefsGuy:
Clark and Honey Badger def brought a much needed attitude change when they were brought here. Ford was soft, horrible against the run and cost us a SB appearance w that stupid penalty. I understand why Chiefs moved on.

That said, Clark is nothing special and his contract pays him like he is. He is good against the run and a solid overall but he doesn't do anything great. You can say stats don't tell the whole story which is true but what is he doing that is so great that stats don't show? Maybe I'm missing something but I don't see it.

If Chiefs released him tomorrow you think another team would sign him to contract we did? Come on..

He's just not worth his contract. Plain and simple. You could argue 'hey we are winning with him so he is worth it!' Sign another guy half his price to show up just in the playoffs and trash talk we would still be winning. He's a role played being paid like a superstar.
The Kansas City Chiefs won a superbowl championship due to a culture change on defense that largely involved Frank Clark.

I addition to "being good against the run and solid overall" (which by the way, we were not even close to being before at his position), he brings an element of swagger to the field.

Closed out each playoff game with a sack, taljed mad shit on Derrick Henry before helping hokd him to 67 yards, and continued talking mad shit on defense in the superbowl against the Niners after Patricks late interception.

D could EASILY have gone in the tank, and instead, He's running his mouth "Yall asses are going home.". Defense was HUGE late in that game making big stops so Pat could do his hero thing.

Frank Clark is worth every fucking penny we paid him. That title is priceless.

We've been to back to back superbowls and won one, something a lot of members and friends here died never getting to see.

Worth every penny, even if he never plays another down.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 01:04 PM 08-10-2021
Originally Posted by Sorce:
Shhhh... you wanna get shot?
If Frank gets 12+ sacks I'll shoot myself.
[Reply]
penguinz 01:35 PM 08-10-2021
Another bet you will welch on.
[Reply]
dannybcaitlyn 02:04 PM 08-10-2021
Maybe his stomach issues improved.
[Reply]
Wisconsin_Chief 02:11 PM 08-10-2021
Originally Posted by Wallcrawler:
The Kansas City Chiefs won a superbowl championship due to a culture change on defense that largely involved Frank Clark.

I addition to "being good against the run and solid overall" (which by the way, we were not even close to being before at his position), he brings an element of swagger to the field.

Closed out each playoff game with a sack, taljed mad shit on Derrick Henry before helping hokd him to 67 yards, and continued talking mad shit on defense in the superbowl against the Niners after Patricks late interception.

D could EASILY have gone in the tank, and instead, He's running his mouth "Yall asses are going home.". Defense was HUGE late in that game making big stops so Pat could do his hero thing.

Frank Clark is worth every ****ing penny we paid him. That title is priceless.

We've been to back to back superbowls and won one, something a lot of members and friends here died never getting to see.

Worth every penny, even if he never plays another down.
1000% this.

I'm disappointed with how this is going to end obviously, but we don't win that Super Bowl without him. We just absolutely don't.

I'll pay $100 million of Hunt's money for that win any day of the week.
[Reply]
New World Order 02:24 PM 08-10-2021
I think we may have won it without Clark

I don't think we win it without Jones or Sammy.

Sammy was our leading postseason receiver in both 2018 and 2019 iirc and Jones had so many huge plays in the SB, including forcing the pressure that gave Breeland the INT and multiple pass bat downs in the 4th.
[Reply]
BossChief 02:28 PM 08-10-2021
I think that may end up being a very silly post.

Clark
Reed
Wharton/Nnadi
Jones

That’s an elite DL that won’t be able to do anything to single anyone out and I think Frank will produce a lot more this year than in the 2 previous years. Teams will slide protections away from Frank trying to slow down Reed and Jones so Frank will have more opportunities to rush the passer against an “honest” OL.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 02:31 PM 08-10-2021
Clark is fat, though. His body looked done last year.

He's given up IMO.
[Reply]
BossChief 02:38 PM 08-10-2021
I think the odds are stacked your favor for him not getting 12 sacks but I’m pretty confident he will get there, tbh.

I’d be interested in making another friendly wager on that, if you’d like.

I’d be going for the hat trick after the McCluster bet and the bet with Alex winning a playoff game…

Pm me if interested or rep this post so I can remember to check later on
[Reply]
PAChiefsGuy 02:55 PM 08-10-2021
Clark is fat, though. His body looked done last year.

He's given up IMO.
He got paid, he got a ring. He probably isn't very motivated anymore. He's just a fat trash talker now.
[Reply]
ModSocks 02:55 PM 08-10-2021
Originally Posted by BossChief:
I’d be interested in making another friendly wager on that, if you’d like.
Why make a bet with a known welcher?

[Reply]

ThyKingdomCome15 03:02 PM 08-10-2021
I read a report Chris Jones gave him his weight. The idea is Clark is saving up for when he gets sick in December with that stomach thing he has. So it'll all balance out in time for the Playoffs. To the SHIP!!
[Reply]
penguinz 03:12 PM 08-10-2021
Frank looking fat.

We have seen you attempt a hill sprint. You are about as far from being able to comment on someone’s physical fitness as one could be.
[Reply]
Page 294 of 435
« First < 194244284290291292293294 295296297298304344394 > Last »
Up