ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 8 of 38
« First < 45678 910111218 > Last »
Media Center>Yellowstone
srvy 09:22 AM 06-13-2018
New series to debut on Paramount network staring Kevin Costner. Trailer looks pretty good writer is Taylor Sheridan of the Sicario film series. Just my opinion but seams a loose take on Cliven Bundy.

[Reply]
Deberg_1990 02:29 PM 06-14-2021
Originally Posted by Bwana:
Dear Paramount Network:

How about a trailer or two and a season 4 release date.
Covid must have pushed production back? Normally it would premiere around this time.
[Reply]
displacedinMN 02:48 PM 06-14-2021
We are catching up slowly. The girl is tough!

Spoiler!

[Reply]
Bwana 03:01 PM 06-14-2021
Originally Posted by Deberg_1990:
Covid must have pushed production back? Normally it would premiere around this time.

It's always been on Father's Day Weekend, but I'm hearing they didn't want to compete against the Olympics. I read some place they they may be talking August now, I hope not.
[Reply]
Bwana 03:03 PM 06-14-2021
Originally Posted by displacedinMN:
We are catching up slowly. The girl is tough!
:-)
[Reply]
InChiefsHeaven 03:59 PM 06-14-2021
What a bunch of fuckers...not saying when it will be released...I MUST KNOW WHAT HAPPENS TO EVERYONE!!!
[Reply]
InChiefsHeaven 04:06 PM 06-14-2021
BTW, follow up on my post #91. This is a show that you must binge. I watched it episode by episode last season, and thought it was slow and boring...as soon as it was done, we binged the whole season...what a difference.

It's been a long time since I had to wait a whole week for an episode of anything, so I just found myself getting bored with the episodes. But when you watch them back to back...it makes a huge difference.

That said, whenever this comes out, I'll watch weekly again...and then binge the season when it's all released.
[Reply]
Al Czervik 04:09 PM 06-14-2021
BEST Fucking SHOW
[Reply]
lewdog 07:07 AM 06-16-2021
So over the top having lived there. :-)

Much of the storyline makes me giggle.
[Reply]
Bwana 04:21 PM 07-01-2021
Not much of a trailer, mostly a recap. They are also saying it won't run again until, get this, November. :-)

[Reply]
sully1983 06:57 PM 07-02-2021
Not much of a trailer, mostly a recap. They are also saying it won't run again until, get this, November. :-)

November?! damn it all to hell :-) (oh well, as the old saying goes "Good things come to those who wait")

Taylor Sheridan is a flat out machine and I have no clue how he finds time to sleep. Wasn't impressed at all by his sophomore directorial effort (Those Who Wish Me Dead starring Angelina Jolie) BUT holy crap, the rest of his work is aces! ( his directing debut film called Wind River was outstanding, he also wrote the script for that as well. His script for Hell or High Water remains one of my favorites of the past decade and then there are his scripts for Sicario and its sequel. Talented as hell all around)
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 11:36 AM 07-04-2021
Binge watching Yellowstone today. Ch 241 DTV
[Reply]
alanm 03:49 PM 07-04-2021

November?? Damn it to hell!! :-):-) Guess I'll have to wait. I love this show. Right now it's the best thing on.
[Reply]
Bowser 04:02 PM 07-04-2021
Just getting on this train. So far, I hate the entire Dutton family, every single one. There is not one character on this show that is a sympathetic character, except possibly Dan Jenkins and "maybe" Rip, but fucking hell, even those guys will shoot you straight in the back. John is basically a mob boss, Jamie is a spineless coward that refuses to stand on his own in spite of being the most able, Kayce is noble guy that chooses to take the loser route no matter where he goes, and Beth is the smoking hot bitchy girl that is easy to hate because she hates everyone.

Great show though, haha.

*EDIT - Jimmy might be the sympathetic character, but he has GOT to get his shit together, lol.
**EDIT pt.2 - I'm halfway through the second season
[Reply]
Easy 6 08:48 PM 07-04-2021
Originally Posted by Bowser:
Just getting on this train. So far, I hate the entire Dutton family, every single one. There is not one character on this show that is a sympathetic character, except possibly Dan Jenkins and "maybe" Rip, but fucking hell, even those guys will shoot you straight in the back. John is basically a mob boss, Jamie is a spineless coward that refuses to stand on his own in spite of being the most able, Kayce is noble guy that chooses to take the loser route no matter where he goes, and Beth is the smoking hot bitchy girl that is easy to hate because she hates everyone.

Great show though, haha.

*EDIT - Jimmy might be the sympathetic character, but he has GOT to get his shit together, lol.
**EDIT pt.2 - I'm halfway through the second season
Wow you're harsh lol, to me they're just fighting fire with fire and trying to hold their own

But how about Walker the singing cowboy for a likeable character?

Recruited straight out of prison, banged Beth almost immediately which pissed off Rip, and was always reluctant to commit all of the brands criminal acts... poor guy tried to scram, but they roped him right back in
[Reply]
Bowser 09:32 PM 07-04-2021
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
Wow you're harsh lol, to me they're just fighting fire with fire and trying to hold their own

But how about Walker the singing cowboy for a likeable character?

Recruited straight out of prison, banged Beth almost immediately which pissed off Rip, and was always reluctant to commit all of the brands criminal acts... poor guy tried to scram, but they roped him right back in
Yeah, he just wants to get back to life, but he picked the wrong ranch lol. I get the feeling he's going to make a re-appearance down the road at some point.
[Reply]
Page 8 of 38
« First < 45678 910111218 > Last »
Up