ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 9 of 186
« First < 56789 101112131959109 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>What strains of weed are you currently smoking?
Coochie liquor 06:14 PM 11-07-2014
Since we have a what are you drinking thread, I think we need a what strain are you smoking thread. Hope it's not a Q.

I'll start. I've got 2 kinds currently 1) Cherry Berry, which is a cross between Berry White and Cherry Kush 2) some fire ass Blue Dream. Hard to pick which I like better but leaning towards Cherry Berry. All the Berry White strains I've had are funk!!
[Reply]
Katipan 08:39 AM 11-10-2014
Originally Posted by RubberSponge:
Sounds like you would like most of TGA Subcool's gear.
If you ever run into a dispensary with a cut of Astroboy that smells like watermelon. Jump on it.
Just the idea of a watermelon smelling one has me giggling. I am such a child.

Woke up this morning with Purple Dream - Preston's Purple X Blue Dream.

It's all yay, but, eh.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 09:11 AM 11-10-2014
Originally Posted by Katipan:
Just the idea of a watermelon smelling one has me giggling. I am such a child.

Woke up this morning with Purple Dream - Preston's Purple X Blue Dream.

It's all yay, but, eh.
Eh??

I'm a fan of Purps and Blues.
[Reply]
Katipan 09:25 AM 11-10-2014
Originally Posted by rabblerouser:
Eh??

I'm a fan of Purps and Blues.
I don't know what to say I'm looking for. :-)

It really all does the same thing to me. I'm very high functioning and only on CP would anyone ever know I was high. Unless I mess with concentrates, then it's couch lock, but I digress.

It's yummy tho you can only barely taste the purple, it definitely makes the blue dream better. Longevity maybe? I maybe have to smoke a little more to achieve bliss? Maybe I'm just a little over scheduled today and that's screwing with me?

I dunno. :-)

Won't buy it again. But only because I don't have to. Certainly wouldn't turn it down.
[Reply]
KC native 10:02 AM 11-10-2014
I hate the purple strains in existence today (for the most part).

They have been extremely watered down in terms of potency and many growers shock them to get more purple coloring in the end (which further reduces the potency).
[Reply]
KC native 10:03 AM 11-10-2014
And I'm so fucking tired of blue dream as well. Everyone and their mom is growing blue dream in Cali these days so every other batch that shows up here is blue dream.
[Reply]
kcfanXIII 10:26 AM 11-10-2014
Originally Posted by srvy:
How do you smoke it and keep a job. Working in Energy field and particularly oil pipelines we get drug tested randomly all the time. And always after a holiday or any vacation. And you never know when they are gonna pull a hair follicle and ship it off to Atlanta.
Not all employers drug test. In fact, I won't consider a job that requires a drug test. If you are dumb enough to base whether I can do a job or not, based solely on the cleanliness of my urine, well I really don't think I'd fit into your organization. JMO, but I don't think the vast majority of jobs should require an employer to know what I like to do outside of work.
[Reply]
srvy 10:42 AM 11-10-2014
Originally Posted by kcfanXIII:
Not all employers drug test. In fact, I won't consider a job that requires a drug test. If you are dumb enough to base whether I can do a job or not, based solely on the cleanliness of my urine, well I really don't think I'd fit into your organization. JMO, but I don't think the vast majority of jobs should require an employer to know what I like to do outside of work.
Well where I work this testing is required for all employees but know one can recall a engineer or office worker handed a drug testing kit on a monday morning and told you have 30 minutes starting now to report to any lab in this list.
We have always been involved in some rather large projects that occur in KC area. This requires due to amount of insurance that is carried on a particular project a drug test at startup and randomly thru the project.
Federal and State work nearly always requires. And if you work on a pipeline project the oil companies always require.
its not a problem for me as I can function fine without and the money and per diem is well worth the intrusion I dont have a problem. Safety First as far as I am concerned.
[Reply]
Katipan 11:18 AM 11-10-2014
Carrying fake pee would work with the above mentioned drug policy.

And does all day every day.
[Reply]
KC native 11:30 AM 11-10-2014
Carrying fake pee would work with the above mentioned drug policy.

And does all day every day.
This. All of my construction friends carry that shit in their glove box in case they get a random because someone gets hurt on a job site.
[Reply]
SAUTO 11:54 AM 11-10-2014
Originally Posted by KC native:
And I'm so fucking tired of blue dream as well. Everyone and their mom is growing blue dream in Cali these days so every other batch that shows up here is blue dream.
YEP, its been played out at this point.
[Reply]
Donger 12:01 PM 11-10-2014
Blue Dream.
[Reply]
KC native 12:02 PM 11-10-2014
Originally Posted by Donger:
Blue Dream.
harmless plant.
[Reply]
CoMoChief 12:04 PM 11-10-2014
Originally Posted by Mr. Laz:
recreational use of marijuana for Kansas and/or Missouri please
fyp
[Reply]
Katipan 06:07 PM 11-10-2014
I'm so comforted by the hatred of Blue Dream. It's everywhere here. It's even several shop's "house strain." I don't get it. And then there's stuff like Pineapple Express, that everyone says is over rated, and I freaking love it. :-)
[Reply]
KC native 06:23 PM 11-10-2014
I'm so comforted by the hatred of Blue Dream. It's everywhere here. It's even several shop's "house strain." I don't get it. And then there's stuff like Pineapple Express, that everyone says is over rated, and I freaking love it. :-)
I don't hate blue dream. I'm just fucking sick of it. Overall, it's a damn good strain and a quality example of what a hybrid should be. It's heavy at the end of the high but not so strong as to make you retarded when you first smoke it (the balance between the sativa and indica qualities is damn good). It's flavor is kind of meh IMO but that has a lot to do with grow and cure.

Given the bud structure, it's probably a heavy yielder which would explain why so many commercial growers grow it. And due to it being a hybrid, I would expect it to be fairly resistant to mold/fungus.
[Reply]
Page 9 of 186
« First < 56789 101112131959109 > Last »
Up