ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 150 of 188
« First < 50100140146147148149150 151152153154160 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>What strains of weed are you currently smoking?
Coochie liquor 06:14 PM 11-07-2014
Since we have a what are you drinking thread, I think we need a what strain are you smoking thread. Hope it's not a Q.

I'll start. I've got 2 kinds currently 1) Cherry Berry, which is a cross between Berry White and Cherry Kush 2) some fire ass Blue Dream. Hard to pick which I like better but leaning towards Cherry Berry. All the Berry White strains I've had are funk!!
[Reply]
Abba-Dabba 01:27 AM 02-05-2023
Originally Posted by Katipan:
They can make their own?
It's a luxury item sold as such.
Gold leaf paper. Live Rosin.
:-)
Oh, I see now. Gold leaf. Always make me laugh.

You go.
[Reply]
Katipan 02:01 AM 02-05-2023
Originally Posted by RubberSponge:
Oh, I see now. Gold leaf. Always make me laugh.

You go.
Same sweets.
[Reply]
chiefsfaninky 12:25 PM 02-06-2023
I got some Runts, Skittles, Dream Pop, and a couple other strains I can't think of... All do the trick.
As for those wondering about pee tests, get some liquid B12.
[Reply]
ReynardMuldrake 10:29 AM 02-08-2023
I passed my drug screen. Here in a couple weeks I'll start my new job that is going to be 100% remote, also getting paid $25K more than my last job. Thanks all.
[Reply]
BigBeauford 10:33 AM 02-08-2023
Originally Posted by ReynardMuldrake:
I passed my drug screen. Here in a couple weeks I'll start my new job that is going to be 100% remote, also getting paid $25K more than my last job. Thanks all.
Time to get high!
[Reply]
penguinz 10:36 AM 02-08-2023
Congrats! I just got a 15k raise myself. 2023 so far is much better than 2022!
[Reply]
ReynardMuldrake 10:36 AM 02-08-2023
Originally Posted by BigBeauford:
Time to get high!
This weekend, definitely. I'm still trying to find the right combo of delta 8, delta 9, and full spectrum that gives me the best buzz without putting me to sleep.
[Reply]
BigBeauford 10:39 AM 02-08-2023
This weekend, definitely. I'm still trying to find the right combo of delta 8, delta 9, and full spectrum that gives me the best buzz without putting me to sleep.
I was on the Delta 8 train for a hot minute, but after a while, that stuff makes me feel way too shitty the next morning.
[Reply]
ReynardMuldrake 10:42 AM 02-08-2023
Originally Posted by penguinz:
Congrats! I just got a 15k raise myself. 2023 so far is much better than 2022!
I'll now be making double what I was getting paid when I got laid off in 2019. The three jobs I've had since then were +$16K, +$15K, and +$25K jumps. Plus this will be my first fully remote job. It's pretty great.
[Reply]
FlaChief58 10:43 AM 02-08-2023
Spark it up!
[Reply]
htismaqe 11:42 AM 02-08-2023
Originally Posted by Dayze:
Anyone do any bootlegging from MO back into KS yet?

About four months back my wife and I started trying hemp D8/D9 etc gummies from diet smoke. I’ve had issues with sleeping since the late 90s , to much anxiety and then fatigue. Like some sort of shitty cycle. Decided to try it at the suggestion of family members .

My god I have been sleeping better than I have for 30 years. and because I’ve getting rest I’m haven’t been abusing beer like I had been simply to tamp down anxiety and whatever else. Stopped the beer before Halloween. I pounded quite a few beers at thanksgiving along with family etc and had a great time. Beyond that/since thanksgiving I’ve had literally 4 beers. That’s it. And those were at dinner 2 at longhorn and 2at strouds last weekend

This is amazing considering it wasn’t unusual for me to put away a 30pk of piss beer in a weekend for no other reason than because. or even worse 6-12 beers on a weeknight after awful days at work. Which wasn’t good because almost every day is a bad day at work because I can’t stand the field I’m in /hate it with a passion .

I wish KS would get their shit together and legalize it I’m 100%believer now after only experiencing the benefits of the hemp derived deltas.
I haven't gone through KS but I have crossed state lines several times. I don't think it's a big deal at all.
[Reply]
htismaqe 11:44 AM 02-08-2023
Originally Posted by Vladimir_Kyrilytch:
If you smoke a lot, all the strains are the same. They help you sleep a little, help the appetite a little, and that's about it.

Anyone here ever take a marijuana company public as their external accountant through a reverse triangular merger with a south american media company that reported in Real as a currency? And then have the law firm screw up so much that you had to do their job too? Just to push the damn transaction through? Helluva story that would be if someone had that story to tell, eh?

In answer of the question, Pineapple Express actually, that's the strain I'm smoking right now. I got it cause of the movie, but I'll tell you boys, James Franco won't let you down.
Sorry man. I just finished a round of PE and it wasn't shit compared to some of the other strains I'm smoking. Green Crack blows it away, at least for me.
[Reply]
htismaqe 11:45 AM 02-08-2023
Originally Posted by Katipan:

Why we dont care who doesnt believe.
Everyone will eventually.
My mother is a tee-totaler. She's never drank, never done any drugs, goes to church every Sunday.

After her last round of opioids she finally said "no more". They tried a different med but it didn't work either, so they gave her a med card.

Like you said, everyone will eventually. I know she does.
[Reply]
htismaqe 11:49 AM 02-08-2023
:-)

Congrats man!
[Reply]
BigBeauford 12:01 PM 02-08-2023
Originally Posted by FlaChief58:
Oh, gotcha. I'd still chill on that though. My guess is there will be a ton of drug checkpoints at state lines in the next few months
Highly dubious of this; they ain't shutting down I70 or 435 to pull over people for pot.
[Reply]
Page 150 of 188
« First < 50100140146147148149150 151152153154160 > Last »
Up