ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 126 of 172
« First < 2676116122123124125126 127128129130136 > Last »
Media Center>Must Watch Series
Buehler445 08:54 AM 04-26-2012
All this talk about series, how network TV Sucks, and how hard it is to find quality shows, and some excellent shows that fly under the radar, I need a comprehensive review of all the series I need to see.

For good entertainment, I would be willing to buy DVD sets. But I've recently picked up HBOGO by kiping it from my parents, and recently got Netflix and Amazon Prime.

Here is a listing of shows that I currently own or have seen all the episodes of. If it isn't on the list, just assume I haven't seen it.

Spoiler!

Here is a listing of shows that I'm currently watching
Spoiler!

Here is a listing of shows on my list to watch (mostly due to this thread)
Spoiler!

I work a fuckton, so it is hard for me catch a series while it is on to get it on the DVR, but I recognize the entertainment value and am willing to go after the Must See shows. Accordingly, I'm not necessarily looking for anything that is still running. I'm up for watching stuff that has run its course.

So what say you, Planet? Which shows should I see?

UPDATED for the shows I've seen recently.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 05:29 PM 10-24-2022
Holy shit, Black Butterflies on Netflix was insane. Really well done. The twists and turns throughout the 6 episodes was great and kept you guessing. The final reveals we’re mind blowing. Definitely recommend it!
[Reply]
TwistedChief 06:19 PM 10-24-2022
Originally Posted by Pepe Silvia:
I have only seen bits and pieces of Succession, should I watch this series? I’m considering it.
100000000%, yes. There's a dedicated thread for it. Very high quality television.
[Reply]
BigBeauford 06:25 PM 10-24-2022
I have only seen bits and pieces of Succession, should I watch this series? I’m considering it.
My favorite show of all time (so far).
[Reply]
Baby Lee 06:19 AM 10-25-2022
”I will shout you calm.”
My eyes have just shat themselves. . .
[Reply]
Pepe Silvia 09:32 PM 11-02-2022
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
My eyes have just shat themselves. . .
Josh Gads hair is even weirder this season.
[Reply]
markdis 02:40 PM 11-03-2022
Shameless is the best tv show ever.
On this site there is a detailed instruction how to install a private internet access to the firestick and that thing makes the whole streaming process much easier and faster. Not to mention the quality of the picture, which is definitely much better than when i was using cable or some dodgy websites.
[Reply]
htismaqe 02:44 PM 11-03-2022
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
Documentary Now! back with a vengeance, first installment is a 2-part satire of Werner Hertzog's stylings. Won't spoil anything except to say this is great content, some of the best being broadcast

I love this show. The episode with Owen Wilson was one of the funniest things I've seen in a long time.
[Reply]
Mecca 03:10 PM 11-03-2022
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor:
Holy shit… just watched all 3 episodes of Sins of Our Mother on Netflix. It’s about the Vallow killing her kids craziness. I don’t think I’ve ever seen something that made me so emotional. Fighting back tears, and it’s hard. Not really sure I’d recommend this, it’s a very hard watch, but also hard to stop watching. Feel sooooo fucking bad for the surviving son. Just brutal to watch.
Right after that show released, that surviving guys wife accused him of rape...they're separated so ehh
[Reply]
Nickhead 10:18 PM 11-04-2022
You should check out "Inside Man" with Stanley Tucci and David Tennant

It's a drama sprinkled with some great comedy into it. Imagine being faced with a terrible dilemma and of all choices, you choose the absolute worst option every time. :-)

[Reply]
Coochie liquor 05:22 AM 11-05-2022
The Devils Hour on Amazon Prime was one of the wildest rides I can remember. Stayed up 2 hours too late watching when I have to get up for work the next day. Really amazing storytelling across the timelines, and the way they tie everything that you didn’t understand in the first 5 episodes in the final episode was just spectacular. Don’t recall seeing any other show like this one. And I’m still getting goosebumps thinking about it. If you’re looking for a twisty turny show that wraps up everything in 6 episodes, I highly recommend this one.

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt14379784/
[Reply]
Nickhead 02:32 PM 11-05-2022
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor:
The Devils Hour on Amazon Prime was one of the wildest rides I can remember. Stayed up 2 hours too late watching when I have to get up for work the next day. Really amazing storytelling across the timelines, and the way they tie everything that you didn’t understand in the first 5 episodes in the final episode was just spectacular. Don’t recall seeing any other show like this one. And I’m still getting goosebumps thinking about it. If you’re looking for a twisty turny show that wraps up everything in 6 episodes, I highly recommend this one.

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt14379784/
i watched this just before inside man. was really good. reminded me a lot of the series 'Dark'.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 04:05 PM 11-05-2022
Originally Posted by Nickhead:
i watched this just before inside man. was really good. reminded me a lot of the series 'Dark'.
I’m still thinking about that final episode. Might watch it again. There’s probably a lot more to catch on a second watch.

Spoiler!

[Reply]
Pepe Silvia 06:32 PM 11-05-2022
Just began Succession, I’m going to get you guys some Sour Dough starter.
[Reply]
Pepe Silvia 07:01 PM 11-05-2022
Originally Posted by markdis:
Shameless is the best tv show ever
Indeed it is. I’ve watched the entire series backwards and forwards probably a dozen times.
[Reply]
BigBeauford 07:04 PM 11-05-2022
Just began Succession, I’m going to get you guys some Sour Dough starter.

[Reply]
Baby Lee 11-05-2022, 08:39 PM
This message has been deleted by Baby Lee.
Page 126 of 172
« First < 2676116122123124125126 127128129130136 > Last »
Up