ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 10 of 10
« First < 678910
Nzoner's Game Room>Packers may trade Rodgers but only to AFC
Sassy Squatch 11:03 AM 01-24-2023

Update: The #Packers will not be trading Aaron Rodgers within the NFC Conference.

They "will explore" the idea of trading the QB exclusively to the AFC, per @AdamSchefter pic.twitter.com/RJef7DGNSB

— Dov Kleiman (@NFL_DovKleiman) January 24, 2023

[Reply]
Shields68 11:39 AM 02-08-2023
Originally Posted by Raiderhater:
His life is dysfunctional - I’d imagine that would feel more comfortable and normal to him than an actual normal environment.

Not predicting he OKs a trade to Vegas mind you, I just don’t think the dysfunctional aspect is what would keep him away.
He is a weird guy. Not sure who would be able to guess on what he would want to do. I did not think there was anyway he would go back to Green Bay last year. On the other hand it does look like he took the money gave minimal effort on trying to work the new Wr and rookies into the offense... and both sides would like to part ways.

I do think he wants to be a game show host or TV personality. New York would probably be a better market and now they have Hackett. Oakland only really has the Devonte contact who the Raiders really want to keep happy.
[Reply]
raybec 4 11:54 AM 02-08-2023
Originally Posted by Shields68:
He is a weird guy. Not sure who would be able to guess on what he would want to do. I did not think there was anyway he would go back to Green Bay last year. On the other hand it does look like he took the money gave minimal effort on trying to work the new Wr and rookies into the offense... and both sides would like to part ways.

I do think he wants to be a game show host or TV personality. New York would probably be a better market and now they have Hackett. Oakland only really has the Devonte contact who the Raiders really want to keep happy.
I don't think McDaniels and Rogers could coexist. Those Patriot way dicks are all about the team (or so they say). Rogers has proven time and again that he gives zero fucks about the team.
[Reply]
Page 10 of 10
« First < 678910
Up