ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 36 of 36
« First < 263233343536
Nzoner's Game Room>Chiefs potentially building new stadium in Kansas
Sassy Squatch 09:45 AM 03-29-2022

Chiefs prez Mark Donovan, when asked this AM about potential new stadium options, said the team has considered options in state of Kansas. They like Arrowhead and legacy of Lamar Hunt’s stadium, but have been pitched by Kansas developers on a bunch of options. Something to watch.

— Kevin Clark (@bykevinclark) March 29, 2022

[Reply]
BWillie 06:29 PM 04-17-2023
Originally Posted by SuperBowl4:
ARROWHEAD Stadium is the best stadium in the USA. If the CHIEFS leave it I'm done. SoFi Stadium is a $5 Billion piece of trash
SoFi stadium is a beautiful state of the art facility.
[Reply]
ChiTown 06:39 PM 04-17-2023
Originally Posted by jjchieffan:
I really hope that when they do build a new stadium that it's at Truman. Screw moving to Kansas.
Unless they build that area up around the Truman Sports Complex - like Dallas Live, then hell no. There is literally nowhere to go to eat/drink once you leave the stadium. Not to mention, the hotel situation nearby sucks ass.
[Reply]
Mr. Plow 07:58 PM 04-17-2023
ARROWHEAD Stadium is the best stadium in the USA. If the CHIEFS leave it I'm done. SoFi Stadium is a $5 Billion piece of trash
:-):-):-)
[Reply]
Titty Meat 08:02 PM 04-17-2023
Originally Posted by ChiTown:
Unless they build that area up around the Truman Sports Complex - like Dallas Live, then hell no. There is literally nowhere to go to eat/drink once you leave the stadium. Not to mention, the hotel situation nearby sucks ass.
Even if they do kinda hard to imagine it will be used more than those 10 times a year. I mean who's going to drive out there to eat and shop in the off season when there's hundreds of districts all over the metro thar have that?
[Reply]
ChiefsCountry 08:06 PM 04-17-2023
Say the Chiefs weren't here, no Truman Sports Complex, and we just got an expansion team. No one would be pimping the Sports Complex for a stadium site location. It's just a bad site for development.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 08:10 PM 04-17-2023
I don't know man, I'm ready for watching February football inside in a T-shirt.

And I'm ready to support the boy in blue once they're downtown and able to compete.
[Reply]
Kiimo 08:26 PM 04-17-2023
Originally Posted by Womble:
Missouri should get a new franchise if the Chiefs move to Kansas.

I'd root for the Missouri Redskinsnecks.
Yeah I bet you would

[Reply]
GloryDayz 03:19 PM 01-13-2024
Thought I'd bump this today... I wonder how many people would be OK with any new stadium the Chiefs move into be a dome?
[Reply]
blake5676 03:20 PM 01-13-2024
Originally Posted by GloryDayz:
Thought I'd bump this today... I wonder how many people would be OK with any new stadium the Chiefs move into be a dome?
None.
[Reply]
Raiderhater 03:24 PM 01-13-2024
Originally Posted by GloryDayz:
Get the fuck outta here with that shit.
[Reply]
RollChiefsRoll 03:25 PM 01-13-2024
Fuck a dome.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 03:34 PM 01-13-2024
Well that's 3 against... :-)
[Reply]
Page 36 of 36
« First < 263233343536
Up