ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 31 of 31
« First < 212728293031
Nzoner's Game Room>NFLPA Survey: Clark rated with an F-
dirk digler 10:33 AM 02-28-2024
I don't get this.

The @NFLPA just released their player team report cards for 2024 and the results are ... suboptimal for the Chiefs.

Head coach Andy Reid gets A+ but Chiefs rank dead last in training staff and ownership. Ownership gets an F- from the players. pic.twitter.com/2XyHkQfFru

— Matt Derrick (@mattderrick) February 28, 2024

[Reply]
lawrenceRaider 05:53 AM 03-28-2024
Originally Posted by BWillie:
See
See what? An absolutely ludicrous post from someone who isn't a real Royals fan?
[Reply]
Boxer_Chief 07:28 AM 03-28-2024
Originally Posted by lawrenceRaider:
See what? An absolutely ludicrous post from someone who isn't a real Royals fan?
I’m a real royals fan, always have been. Hell I have a royals tattoo. But I’m a Missourian and if they move to Kansas I’m done.
[Reply]
tredadda 10:22 AM 03-28-2024
Originally Posted by Mephistopheles Janx:
This is such a fucking strange take... *to me*. To be done with a team because they relocated 30ish miles away from their previous position. They would remain the Kansas City Chiefs. Literally nothing but where you go see them would change.

In this hypothetical situation... they didn't move 4 hours away to St. Louis. They didn't move to Oakland to fill the void left by the Raiders. Clark didn't pack up the team overnight and move them to Salt Lake City.
Yeah that was a strange take. Essentially I won't be a fan of a team that moved ~30 miles away and instead I will be a fan of one that is a couple hundred away instead.
[Reply]
ThrobProng 12:00 PM 03-28-2024
Originally Posted by Boxer_Chief:
I know if the royals move to Kansas I’ll be a cardinals fan no problem.
Considering the Royals barely qualify as a major league team, I'm surprised you haven't made the switch already.
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 06:50 PM 03-28-2024
Clark should have no problem covering the cost of an A/C install with this type of revenue stream…

Link: https://frontofficesports.com/nfl-to...mas-day-games/
Originally Posted by :
NFL to Auction Media Rights to Two Christmas Day Games

Bidding is likely to start at $50 million, say sources, but analysts expect the games to go for far more.

The NFL is the most effective league at creating new revenue streams.

[Reply]
Kiimo 07:26 PM 03-28-2024
Originally Posted by Boxer_Chief:
I’m a real royals fan, always have been. Hell I have a royals tattoo. But I’m a Missourian and if they move to Kansas I’m done.
So what I'm hearing is, you're stupid
[Reply]
Page 31 of 31
« First < 212728293031
Up