ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 152 of 200
« First < 52102142148149150151152 153154155156162 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>****2018-2019 Official NBA Regular season thread****
dirk digler 05:23 PM 10-16-2018
Didn't see anybody starting this thread so I guess I will.

Anti climatic season starts tonight and my prediction is GS vs Boston in the NBA Finals.

First 2 Games tonight on TNT with Philly vs Boston and OKC vs GS. Westbrook is out tonight so that game will be a blowout most likely.
[Reply]
Miles 06:26 PM 06-28-2019
Originally Posted by KC_Connection:
I’m afraid a half season where he still averaged 27-8-8 (identical to what he’s been for years) while playing with the worst collection of scrubs in the league doesn’t prove much of anything about anything.
Think it’s very likely that usual Lebron shows up next year or two and reminds everyone of the best player in the league . Guess in that case would have 3 of the top 5 players in the NBA with Kawhi.

Lebron’s legacy would be the best player ever that can’t win unless he has 2 other stars and sometimes that doesn’t work.
[Reply]
Sorry 06:28 PM 06-28-2019
Originally Posted by Miles:
Think it’s very likely that usual Lebron shows up next year or two and reminds everyone of the best player in the league . Guess in that case would have 3 of the top 5 players in the NBA with Kawhi.

Lebron’s legacy would be the best player ever that can’t win unless he has 2 other stars and sometimes that doesn’t work.
To be fair, his late prime era was against historically stacked by a Western conference oppenet that made history
[Reply]
Miles 06:29 PM 06-28-2019
What if MJ, Barkley and Hakeem would have teemed up. That would be fun right?
[Reply]
BigCatDaddy 09:37 PM 06-28-2019
I was asked about his legacy, I gave an answer.
You gave an answe that nobody is buying so give it up.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 10:42 PM 06-28-2019
Originally Posted by BigCatDaddy:
You gave an answe that nobody is buying so give it up.
You don't have to buy it for it to be true. He's going down as the greatest ever regardless of his championship count. The numbers disparity is going to end up being that significant. But if Kawhi goes to LAL, I'm going to enjoy LeBron racking up those titles all the same.
[Reply]
New World Order 10:56 PM 06-28-2019
You don't have to buy it for it to be true. He's going down as the greatest ever regardless of his championship count. The numbers disparity is going to end up being that significant. But if Kawhi goes to LAL, I'm going to enjoy LeBron racking up those titles all the same.
Just think, even if he wins 3 more titles he still won't have more than Jordan :-)
[Reply]
BigCatDaddy 12:56 AM 06-29-2019
You cant even convince 12% Of today's players that.he is the GOAT It's over bro Good day to you.
[Reply]
PAChiefsGuy 05:45 AM 06-29-2019
Why would you enjoy it if you are a Raptors fan? You should be rooting for Raptors. After they are eliminated then root for whoever but seems to me you care more about LeBron than you do your favorite team.

You LeBronies crack me up.
[Reply]
-King- 08:41 AM 06-29-2019
Originally Posted by PAChiefsGuy:
Why would you enjoy it if you are a Raptors fan? You should be rooting for Raptors after they are eliminated then root for whoever but seems to me you care more about LeBron than you do your favorite team.

Yeah he's a fanboy to the extreme.
[Reply]
staylor26 09:47 AM 06-29-2019
So Woj just reported that KD and Kawhi have talked about teaming up. Would be with the Clippers or Knicks.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 10:12 AM 06-29-2019
Originally Posted by PAChiefsGuy:
Why would you enjoy it if you are a Raptors fan? You should be rooting for Raptors. After they are eliminated then root for whoever but seems to me you care more about LeBron than you do your favorite team.

The Raptors just won a championship, which seemed literally unfathomable last year at this time. I’m set for years in that regard.

It’s LeBron’s time again.

https://www.instagram.com/tv/BzRVGFY...d=jlqx9rjrwpbr
[Reply]
KC_Connection 10:13 AM 06-29-2019
Originally Posted by staylor26:
So Woj just reported that KD and Kawhi have talked about teaming up. Would be with the Clippers or Knicks.
Woj has been promoting the Clippers for months. Interesting timing for this news to come after the Lakers onslaught over the past day.
[Reply]
staylor26 10:34 AM 06-29-2019
Lol the guy that bitched about KD for the last few years wants to see Lebron play with AD and Kawhi AND Kawhi is currently in his favorite team.

You would 100% suck Lebron’s dick if you could.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 11:22 AM 06-29-2019
Kawhi signing with the Lakers is going to leave some on this board in absolute ruins and it's going to be a sight to see. They better start bracing themselves now.
[Reply]
staylor26 11:50 AM 06-29-2019
Kawhi signing with the Lakers is going to leave some on this board in absolute ruins and it's going to be a sight to see. They better start bracing themselves now.
If by “ruins” you mean shrugging and saying no point in watching the NBA for the next few years, then yea I guess some like me will be in “ruins”.

3 MVP caliber players on one team and the same people that bashed KD will love it. How pathetic and hypocritical.
[Reply]
Page 152 of 200
« First < 52102142148149150151152 153154155156162 > Last »
Up