ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 123 of 123
« First < 2373113119120121122123
Nzoner's Game Room>***Official 2023-2024 NBA Thread***
dirk digler 04:43 PM 10-24-2023
Can't believe the NBA Season is starting tonight. Way to early but here we go.

Lakers vs Nuggets: 6:30PM

Suns vs Warriors: 9PM

Both on TNT
[Reply]
RealSNR 03:33 PM Today
Originally Posted by KC_Connection:
Not surprising given what NBC was offering and the fact that they'll give the NBA a primetime spot on network television. Next year will be the last of Inside then and I assume Barkley will then go to the highest bidder between ESPN/ABC and NBC.
Don't think Chuck is the biggest fan of ESPN

[Reply]
KC_Connection 04:20 PM Today
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
Don't think Chuck is the biggest fan of ESPN

I'm sure he isn't, but he's also a guy looking to get paid top dollar. If they offer him the most, he'll still go there I'm sure.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 05:45 PM Today
Jesus they’re really gonna call a common foul on Jaylen brown? How bad is officiating right now
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 07:11 PM Today
Cavs have no business being in this game. Boston can be so bad for a team that has so many pieces
[Reply]
KC_Connection 07:28 PM Today
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
Cavs have no business being in this game. Boston can be so bad for a team that has so many pieces
I haven't watched a single minute of that series (nor do I have any real desire to given what Cleveland is) and it doesn't feel like I'm missing much.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 07:55 PM Today
Give my man shai some help. Holy hell.
[Reply]
staylor26 08:35 PM Today
Washington's having one of the best series I've ever seen from a role player.
[Reply]
BWillie 08:52 PM Today
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Washington's having one of the best series I've ever seen from a role player.
He sucks. Playing like an All-Star this series. Granted OKC is clearly leaving him quasi open daring him to beat em and he has.
[Reply]
BWillie 08:55 PM Today
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
Give my man shai some help. Holy hell.
This is a good well rounded team outside of rebounding. They are 1 for 11 from 3 at half while being the #1 3 point shooting team by percentage in the NBA this season. No team is going to win a basketball game when they are missing like this. Young squad. To be expected really.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 08:58 PM Today
OKC’s lack of help around SGA looks it will be their demise. The others need more experience.
[Reply]
BWillie 09:00 PM Today
OKC’s lack of help around SGA looks it will be their demise. The others need more experience
They should have traded Josh Giddey. Ive been pleading all year for them to do so up until the deadline. There was time after he was cleared from the statutory rape deal. Hopefully hes dealt in the offseason. He serves no purpose on this team other than rebounding.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 09:01 PM Today
Originally Posted by BWillie:
This is a good well rounded team outside of rebounding. They are 1 for 11 from 3 at half while being the #1 3 point shooting team by percentage in the NBA this season. No team is going to win a basketball game when they are missing like this. Young squad. To be expected really.
The big difference between Dallas and okc/Minnesota is that the role players have shown up. I mean hell, the role players like Washington are outplaying the “stars” on offense like Chet and KAT. And guys who should be Washington, like Dort, aren’t hitting shots that are open by a country mile.

It may just be an off series but these superstars are playing unconscious while everyone else is playing some inexcusably bad offense
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 09:02 PM Today
Originally Posted by BWillie:
They should have traded Josh Giddey. Ive been pleading all year for them to do so up until the deadline. There was time after he was cleared from the statutory rape deal. Hopefully hes dealt in the offseason. He serves no purpose on this team other than rebounding.
It is a weird strategy to start him in critical moments and then fade him throughout the game
[Reply]
Buehler445 09:07 PM Today
OKC’s lack of help around SGA looks it will be their demise. The others need more experience.
Chet shooting 3 for 900,000 from 3 isn't helping.

That dude looks like he has a tapeworm.
[Reply]
Page 123 of 123
« First < 2373113119120121122123
Up