ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 15 of 125
« First < 51112131415 161718192565115 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****The Isaih Pacheco Thread*****
Dante84 04:32 PM 04-30-2022
More to come!

"You alive Isiah?!"

Watch the moment our newest running back got the call ���� pic.twitter.com/lDuOnm0ZsE

— Kansas City Chiefs (@Chiefs) May 2, 2022

[Reply]
CatfishBob2 10:00 PM 05-09-2022
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar:
Rutgers is an absolutely awful program that plays in a very good league. And you think this is a golden situation for a RB to consistently showcase his skills?

Again...their line was dogshit.
Correction. Rutgers was a good program in a mediocre conference that's moved to a great conference. They haven't caught up yet but they were one win from bowl eligible this year. When an RB has IT....it really doesn't matter much where and who they played with......although I'll say it again....Lowly Rutgers has enough talent to allow this kid to shine.....He didn't improve throughout his 4 years even though his teams record did.

I don't want the kid to suck. But at the moment he hasn't shown anything other than bring big and running fast. Don't set yourself up to be let down
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 06:33 AM 05-10-2022
Originally Posted by CatfishBob2:
Correction. Rutgers was a good program in a mediocre conference that's moved to a great conference. They haven't caught up yet but they were one win from bowl eligible this year. When an RB has IT....it really doesn't matter much where and who they played with......although I'll say it again....Lowly Rutgers has enough talent to allow this kid to shine.....He didn't improve throughout his 4 years even though his teams record did.

I don't want the kid to suck. But at the moment he hasn't shown anything other than bring big and running fast. Don't set yourself up to be let down
What NFL teams do you cheer for?
[Reply]
chief4life 06:57 AM 05-10-2022

Are you honestly going to say that offensive line was good last year? If you want to see true potential for Pacheco look at 2019 tape. His line in 2021 was absolute garbage! They had injuries soo much they took defensive line guys and patched them in! Do some research befoe saying a silly take like that. You get him behind our line and he will destroy with his speed and power!
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 07:44 AM 05-10-2022
Originally Posted by chief4life:
Are you honestly going to say that offensive line was good last year? If you want to see true potential for Pacheco look at 2019 tape. His line in 2021 was absolute garbage! They had injuries soo much they took defensive line guys and patched them in! Do some research befoe saying a silly take like that. You get him behind our line and he will destroy with his speed and power!
^this^ again Rutgers was ass last year, actually worse than Ass on the O-line. specifically after injuries started piling up after the Michigan game... They were the abysmal the remainder of the year. All those victories were early and this guy looked pretty good early and against Michigan. Does that mean he will destroy, not sure, but I'm pretty damn excited to find out.
[Reply]
Chris Meck 07:57 AM 05-10-2022
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
I’ve been enjoying me some Chris Meck on CP today.

He’s like a cross between Logical and Rain Man
I'm just clowning.

Me, you, all of us.

May is fun; it's the time in which heroes are temporarily made. Daurice Fountain is a LEGIT #2 WR!

Why not? Why not have fun with it?
[Reply]
CatfishBob2 08:01 AM 05-10-2022
Had to do my research to find out that absolute ass Rutgers team actually played in a bowl game this past year. Not trying to down the kid, just defending my point. With the OL he's had.....he had maybe 6 great games his whole career, against varying levels of competition. What about that says future star to you? I hope that he does breakout. He has good size and speed, his hands look good, and he plays for my favorite football team.
[Reply]
CatfishBob2 08:04 AM 05-10-2022
Originally Posted by Chris Meck:
I'm just clowning.

May is fun; it's the time in which heroes are temporarily made. Daurice Fountain is a LEGIT #2 WR!
QFT lol
[Reply]
Chris Meck 08:06 AM 05-10-2022
Had to do my research to find out that absolute ass Rutgers team actually played in a bowl game this past year. Not trying to down the kid, just defending my point. With the OL he's had.....he had maybe 6 great games his whole career, against varying levels of competition. What about that says future star to you? I hope that he does breakout. He has good size and speed, his hands look good, and he plays for my favorite football team.
Well, the only thing I'll say is this-

He has the physical capability. But as we see every year, there's much more to it than that to succeed in the NFL.

The kid has landed in one of the very best systems, with an elite QB, a very good offensive line, and one of the game's premier offensive minds with a coaching staff to match-so IF it is possible for the kid to succeed, this is where he has the best shot to do so.

But the numbers have me skeptical. Except for 4.37 that is. That number is the reason for hope.
[Reply]
RealSNR 08:07 AM 05-10-2022
Originally Posted by Chris Meck:
I'm just clowning.

Me, you, all of us.

Why not? Why not have fun with it?
You've gone too far.
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 12:29 AM 05-11-2022

[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 02:53 AM 05-11-2022
So here are the facts.

1. His physical traits are ELITE. His combine results were right there with Jonathan Taylor.

2. He's skilled In various areas. He can block, catch the ball and return punts so not only is he an asset on the field as a three down back but he's an asset to special teams too.

3. He scored touchdowns in several different ways. Homerun down the middle, outside zone run, catching the ball in space and punching the ball in on the goal-line.

4. If you actually look closely at his game-log over his college career you'll find he had two 100 yard games against Michigan, a 100 yard game against Penn State and a 100 yard game against Maryland (a team who he was consistently good against btw)..so he actually got yards against the best teams he faced.

5. He scored touchdowns against Ohio, Maryland, Michican and Nebraska..once again showing that he performed against the better teams.

6. He had several games which he caught four to five passes in a game for 30 plus yards.

7. Only fumbled once in his last three years in college and that fumble was recovered by his team.

When I look at these stats and facts how many 7th round RB's have had these numbers and physical traits in recent years? Elijah Mitchell who was a year older and was a 6th round pick, played at a lower level but has decent traits like Pacheco and performed against the best competition..he then went to the Niners and had a breakout year so there's no reason why Isaih can't do the same.
[Reply]
JPH83 06:10 AM 05-11-2022
I'm going to be honest...he doesn't look very good in the various highlights. I'm guessing he can block, and frankly we need a RB that can. Other than that and top end speed Ealy looks a far better player to me. But predicting players being poor and being wrong is the best, so here's hoping.
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 06:36 AM 05-11-2022
Originally Posted by JPH83:
I'm going to be honest...he doesn't look very good in the various highlights. I'm guessing he can block, and frankly we need a RB that can. Other than that and top end speed Ealy looks a far better player to me. But predicting players being poor and being wrong is the best, so here's hoping.
Ealy is another D train. Pass catching back only.

Which is why he won't beat out Pacheco.
[Reply]
JPH83 06:57 AM 05-11-2022
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic:
Ealy is another D train. Pass catching back only.

Which is why he won't beat out Pacheco.
Possibly, but he can run, which is pretty crucial too. I suspect you're right, given Rojo and CEH can't block they'll want Pacheco for that above Ealy's actual ability as a runner. It's not unreasonable, but I think this guy is worse than Gore.
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 07:23 AM 05-11-2022
Originally Posted by JPH83:
Possibly, but he can run, which is pretty crucial too. I suspect you're right, given Rojo and CEH can't block they'll want Pacheco for that above Ealy's actual ability as a runner. It's not unreasonable, but I think this guy is worse than Gore.
Ealy ain't beating out Pacheco.
[Reply]
Page 15 of 125
« First < 51112131415 161718192565115 > Last »
Up