ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 51 of 57
« First < 414748495051 52535455 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Let’s talk about the Broncos
RunKC 05:54 PM 11-28-2021
Coming in with a full head of steam. First place on the line.

Only to be raped by us. Let’s make it 12 straight!
[Reply]
smithandrew051 07:10 PM 01-05-2022
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
It's a soft concede. Denver wants the highest draft position possible.
An ACL or achillles puts next season in jeopardy at this point. No point in risking it with any of their core players for a game that is actually bad to win.
[Reply]
Rainbarrel 07:15 PM 01-05-2022
Just don't stand on the logo or mock the salute. Have a nice safe Saturday scrimmage! Not worth the drive for any fans though
[Reply]
Bowser 07:24 PM 01-05-2022
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88:
"Save our Donks" movement begins.

IN...DIFF....ERENT!!!
[Reply]
Halfcan 10:41 PM 01-05-2022
13 wins in a row will be sweet-lol
[Reply]
RealSNR 12:06 AM 01-06-2022
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88:
"Save our Donks" movement begins.

These people are gravely mistaken if they believe a new coaching staff is going to solve the problems in Donk land and bring them out of perpetual mediocrity.

They've got a fanbase convinced that there's nothing wrong with the players or the talent being acquired and that it's all coaching. Brandon Perna is case in point, where he devoted an entire video to getting rid of Pat Shurmur, as if THAT'S the reason why the Donks were underachieving.

The bigger problem is that they're a fanbase of a team that sees all these high-talent dudes from college like Noah Fant and Jerry Jeudy and go, "Look at how stacked we are! If we're not performing to the expectation, it must be all the shitty coach's fault!" not once bothering to consider that maybe that talent they acquired actually isn't all that elite as they thought it once was. Meanwhile, the front office is convincing itself that Tim fucking Patrick is worthy of a longterm extension worth market value 2nd WR money. But the fanbase isn't bitching about THAT kind of shit... because it's aaaaall coaching!

Yeah, an elite coach with a vision and aptitude for working harmoniously with the front office to acquire and produce talent that works as a team will gradually dig them out of mediocrity. But good fucking luck finding one of those-- I'd argue they're more rare than franchise QBs.
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 12:13 AM 01-06-2022
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
These people are gravely mistaken if they believe a new coaching staff is going to solve the problems in Donk land and bring them out of perpetual mediocrity.

They've got a fanbase convinced that there's nothing wrong with the players or the talent being acquired and that it's all coaching. Brandon Perna is case in point, where he devoted an entire video to getting rid of Pat Shurmur, as if THAT'S the reason why the Donks were underachieving.

The bigger problem is that they're a fanbase of a team that sees all these high-talent dudes from college like Noah Fant and Jerry Jeudy and go, "Look at how stacked we are! If we're not performing to the expectation, it must be all the shitty coach's fault!" not once bothering to consider that maybe that talent they acquired actually isn't all that elite as they thought it once was. Meanwhile, the front office is convincing itself that Tim ****ing Patrick is worthy of a longterm extension worth market value 2nd WR money. But the fanbase isn't bitching about THAT kind of shit... because it's aaaaall coaching!

Yeah, an elite coach with a vision and aptitude for working harmoniously with the front office to acquire and produce talent that works as a team will gradually dig them out of mediocrity. But good ****ing luck finding one of those-- I'd argue they're more rare than franchise QBs.
Well, if you look at the OC and what they've had with QB... I am one of many that think they have wasted opportunities with the WRs/TEs/RBs they have on that team. I think that offense has the talent to consistently put up more points than they do every week. Is it all the fault of shitty coaching? No, it's a big part of it... that and the QB play.

At full health... Sutton, Patrick, Jeudy, Hamler, Fant, Gordon, Williams... that's a nice set of players and with a top 10 caliber QB, they would be doing much better.

Some of you act like they just have trash across the board and I'll buy that when I see them fail with a better QB and stronger coaching staff.
[Reply]
RealSNR 12:48 AM 01-06-2022
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania:
Well, if you look at the OC and what they've had with QB... I am one of many that think they have wasted opportunities with the WRs/TEs/RBs they have on that team. I think that offense has the talent to consistently put up more points than they do every week. Is it all the fault of shitty coaching? No, it's a big part of it... that and the QB play.

At full health... Sutton, Patrick, Jeudy, Hamler, Fant, Gordon, Williams... that's a nice set of players and with a top 10 caliber QB, they would be doing much better.

Some of you act like they just have trash across the board and I'll buy that when I see them fail with a better QB and stronger coaching staff.

The Chiefs had a loooot of talent with Bowe, Breaston, and Baldwin back in the day. Oh, but Cassel at QB and old man Bill Muir was the OC. We just needed better coaching and a better QB, right?

Right?
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 05:36 AM 01-06-2022
Originally Posted by smithandrew051:
An ACL or achillles puts next season in jeopardy at this point. No point in risking it with any of their core players for a game that is actually bad to win.
I don’t know that I’d go as far to say it would be bad to win. That fanbase would probably line up to slurp on Fangio’s scrotum if he beat the Chiefs. They’d be babbling on all offseason about having closed the gap. :-)
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 05:38 AM 01-06-2022
Originally Posted by Red Dawg:
I never thought I would ever see ty nings get this bad in Denver.
They’ve had 5 winning seasons in 15 years. Imagine if they hadn’t lucked into Manning.
[Reply]
Cheater5 06:42 AM 01-06-2022
I just want an non-competitive, methodical game that doesn't stress me out, with no injuries. Let's just put the cherry on top of the regular season and get the 'W'.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 07:05 AM 01-06-2022
Originally Posted by Wilson8:
A loss might put Denver at 10. A win could put them in several spots later

1. Jacksonville Jaguars 2-14 Playing Indianapolis Colts
2. Detroit Lions 2-13-1 Playing Green Bay Packers
3. Houston Texans 4 – 12 Playing Tennessee Titans
4. New York Jets 4 – 12 Playing @ Buffalo Bills
5. New York Giants 4-12 Playing Washington Football Team
6. Carolina Panthers 5-11 Playing @ Tampa Bay Buccaneers
7. Seattle Seahawks 6-10 Playing @ Arizona Cardinals – Traded to New York Jets
8. Chicago Bears 6-10 Playing @ Minnesota Vikings – Traded to New York Giants
9. Washington Football Team 6-10 Playing @ New York Giants
10. Atlanta Falcons 7-9 Playing New Orleans Saints
11. Denver Broncos 7-9 Playing Kansas City Chiefs
12. Minnesota Vikings 7-9 Playing Chicago Bears
13. Cleveland Browns 7-9 Playing Cincinnati Bengals (Joe Burrow not playing)
Eagles, Saints, and Ravens all have 8 wins currently.
Interesting that the Jags could win and still get the #2 pick. Maybe.... Fitzmagic lives!
[Reply]
Dunerdr 07:07 AM 01-06-2022
I just want to win 69-0. They hire Todd Haley and we own the division for another 10 years.
[Reply]
Rainbarrel 07:09 AM 01-06-2022
Lamar Jackson would be (Tony Tiger) GREAT! for Denver or better yet Las Vegas. - needs more $ signs
[Reply]
Red Dawg 07:16 AM 01-06-2022
I still don't see them laying down.
[Reply]
duncan_idaho 07:22 AM 01-06-2022
Originally Posted by Red Dawg:
I still don't see them laying down.

All depends on how much they like/dislike Vic Fangio, IMO.

If they dislike him and the Chiefs start hot, I think you’ll see a lot of guys making business decisions in the second half.
[Reply]
Page 51 of 57
« First < 414748495051 52535455 > Last »
Up