Would love to be there if I’m in town.
[Reply]
burt 07:55 AM 06-09-2021
Originally Posted by Strongside:
Would love to be there if I’m in town.
Keep us posted as the date nears.
[Reply]
ChiTown 07:56 PM 06-08-2021
So, what’s the schedule? Is there going to be a group that goes to the game and a group that watches the game somewhere? Inquiring minds….
[Reply]
Bugeater 08:07 PM 06-08-2021
Originally Posted by ChiTown:
So, what’s the schedule? Is there going to be a group that goes to the game and a group that watches the game somewhere? Inquiring minds….
My plan at this time is to bring a TV, an OTA antenna, and being there by noon to watch the afternoon games and then the Chiefs game as well. I may end up passed out and sleeping in the shelter, but it will be totally worth it.
[Reply]
burt 07:56 AM 06-09-2021
Originally Posted by Bugeater:
My plan at this time is to bring a TV, an OTA antenna, and being there by noon to watch the afternoon games and then the Chiefs game as well. I may end up passed out and sleeping in the shelter, but it will be totally worth it.
I will be sure to bring my hammock!
[Reply]
Raiderhater 08:10 PM 06-08-2021
Yeah, there is no way I’m going to try to go to a game the day of a get together (unless the get together is a tailgate of course). I’m watching at the party or at a bar with you knuckleheads.
[Reply]
bevischief 12:20 AM 06-09-2021
You are making it temping I may so up...
[Reply]
burt 08:01 AM 06-09-2021
Originally Posted by bevischief:
You are making it temping I may so up...
The more, the better! With my heart condition, I'd like you bozo's to say, "I met him at a get together, he was cool" when they name the lounge after me.

With the loss I feel about Patteau and Gonzo, I soooo wish I'd had the opportunity to meet them in person.

THIS IS AN OPPORTUNITY!!
[Reply]
Bugeater 11:20 AM 06-09-2021

[Reply]
2112 01:34 PM 06-09-2021
Originally Posted by luv:
If you didn't think you needed surgery when all of that ended up being necessary, I'd say you tolerate pain quite well. I'd hate to see what would make you think surgery is warranted. **Says the girl who was walking around with a 4.5 cm gallstone in her gallbladder and thought the attacks were heartburn.
I’ll be in a sling and one handed. Carrying bags is an issue. I don’t check bags when I fly to pigsknuckle. Plus I can’t travel while I’m getting my $903.00 a week temporary state disability.
Originally Posted by ptlyon:
Wait.

You'll be off work.

You'll still have one hand to drink with.

What am I missing here?
Originally Posted by crazycoffey:
Answer this, please
Originally Posted by Raiderhader:
Yeah, he’s not making any sense here.
Originally Posted by burt:
Nope....none atall.......
Originally Posted by Bugeater:
Lol I’ll be miserable! There’s always next year!!
[Reply]
burt 02:39 PM 06-09-2021
Originally Posted by 2112:
IThere’s always next year!!
IF I make it.......
[Reply]
scho63 03:08 PM 06-09-2021
You need to update your OP with names: Confirmed, Maybe, Doubtful, Not attending, and Douche we didn't invite.

Celebrity CP members can draw a nice crowd
[Reply]
Raiderhater 04:54 PM 06-09-2021
Why am I “hopeful”? I said I was going to be there. You aren’t taking that crack about not being sure if want to come because you are a car salesman serious are you?
[Reply]
HayWire 05:07 PM 06-09-2021
Originally Posted by Raiderhader:
Why am I “hopeful”? I said I was going to be there. You aren’t taking that crack about not being sure if want to come because you are a car salesman serious are you?
If you're going I'm staying home
[Reply]
Raiderhater 05:58 PM 06-09-2021
Originally Posted by βearcat:
If you're going I'm staying home
Oh, βutterβalls, you can’t pass on an opportunity to meet me and we both know it.
[Reply]
Page 7 of 24
« First < 34567 89101117 > Last »
Up