ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 175 of 2687
« First < 75125165171172173174175 1761771781791852252756751175 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****The Patrick Mahomes Thread*****
Dante84 07:19 PM 04-27-2017
IT ****ING HAPPENED

OP UPDATE:

Because of all the interest in this thread, I've place all of the video content of Patrick Mahomes II's college career, and draft day goodness into a single post that can be found here. Enjoy!
[Reply]
Otter 04:54 PM 05-23-2017
Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate:
You are correct, Mr. Otter.

Now, what kind of car does Alex represent?

I'm going with "auctioned police cruiser, with Tigger chauffeur":

*Tigger's sexy ankle shorts provide extra knee protection for those intimate moments with his Alex boo-boo".
I'll go with Ford Taurus.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 04:59 PM 05-23-2017
Originally Posted by Otter:
I'll go with Ford Taurus.
:-)

Sounds about right.
[Reply]
RunKC 07:08 PM 05-23-2017
Originally Posted by Coogs:
I had the NFLRedZone Replay that was on this past Sunday. It was the Panthers game in Carolina week. I don't have a link for the play, and had kind of forgotten this, but with about 4 minutes to go, when we were down 17-14, we had the ball deep in Carolina territory as a result of a turnover. On 3rd down, Smith had Kelce on a left seam route wide open for a TD... and overthrew him too!

Yes, we got it tied, and later won... but damn!!!
Found it...so many easy TD's lost.

[Reply]
SAUTO 07:17 PM 05-23-2017
To be fair here...there was a lb coming straight at Alex and jumping. That's not quite the gimme it appears to be when I first watched it.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 07:23 PM 05-23-2017
Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO:
To be fair here...there was a lb coming straight at Alex and jumping. That's not quite the gimme it appears to be when I first watched it.
pressure makes the pissboy drop his pots!
[Reply]
SAUTO 07:33 PM 05-23-2017
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
He had to throw it over the guy, probably kooklie.
[Reply]
Coogs 07:37 PM 05-23-2017
Originally Posted by RunKC:

:-) Thanks!
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 10:07 PM 05-23-2017
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
:-)
[Reply]
Superbowltrashcan 12:36 AM 05-24-2017
Originally Posted by RunKC:

I am no Alex apologist but if Mahomes were making that throw, heck likely almost anyone besides Alex, some would be saying Kelce had it hit him in the hands and dropped it.
[Reply]
rico 02:12 AM 05-24-2017
Originally Posted by Sandy Cheeks:
what are you going to do about... anything? LOL

what an impotent little joke you are. People have different opinions on a forum? oh noez!

Oh, but do continue to defend your master for rubbing dicks with Denver fans, as he hopes KC fails. Both of you loser asshats.

Are you gonna let me say this, sweet pussy? Yes, you are... because you are nothing.

This slap down is what you get when you bring my name up on this BS, as I had been staying out of it, and giving Mahomes a real chance.

Bitch.
Man, you have gradually become very vulgar and feisty. I remember one of our first little spats... You called me a chicken. A chicken. And it was like, some big slam...I mean, and I think it was intended to be some huge slam.

Now you are referring to people as sweet pussies and bitches. You have become bitter, Sandy!!!!
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 05:56 AM 05-24-2017
Originally Posted by rico:
Man, you have gradually become very vulgar and feisty. I remember one of our first little spats... You called me a chicken. A chicken. And it was like, some big slam...I mean, and I think it was intended to be some huge slam.

Now you are referring to people as sweet pussies and bitches. You have become bitter, Sandy!!!!
Mrs. Smith has indeed become very bitter and angry over the Chiefs rejection of her sweet baboo.
It sands her vagina deeply that the entire Chiefs fan base does not accept Alex, nor do they see him as she does.
Sandy Smith will probably not enjoy her upcoming time in Cleveland, but this is a business after all and the Chiefs are serious about being a winning, championship club.
Sandy Smith's husband can not provide that for us and she knows it.
[Reply]
In58men 07:22 AM 05-24-2017
If the game is out of reach which QB do you think Reid would throw in?
[Reply]
Coogs 07:26 AM 05-24-2017
Originally Posted by Superbowltrashcan:
I am no Alex apologist but if Mahomes were making that throw, heck likely almost anyone besides Alex, some would be saying Kelce had it hit him in the hands and dropped it.
My bad I guess. Alex was under pressure from the LB, and Kelce dropped it. Great pass!!! :-):-):-)
[Reply]
jjchieffan 07:29 AM 05-24-2017
Originally Posted by Inmem58:
If the game is out of reach which QB do you think Reid would throw in?
Well, I guess it would be the second string quarterback. The 3rd string quarterback would be inactive and only able to come in if the starter and backup are both out. It's not like he can just choose to bring in the 3rd string quarterback.
[Reply]
raybec 4 07:37 AM 05-24-2017
Originally Posted by Sandy Cheeks:
what are you going to do about... anything? LOL

what an impotent little joke you are. People have different opinions on a forum? oh noez!

Oh, but do continue to defend your master for rubbing dicks with Denver fans, as he hopes KC fails. Both of you loser asshats.

Are you gonna let me say this, sweet pussy? Yes, you are... because you are nothing.

This slap down is what you get when you bring my name up on this BS, as I had been staying out of it, and giving Mahomes a real chance.

Bitch.

[Reply]
Page 175 of 2687
« First < 75125165171172173174175 1761771781791852252756751175 > Last »
Up