« First < 136186226232233234235236 237238239240246 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Bitcoin Take?
ChiefRocka 11:41 AM 02-15-2013
Bitcoin disrupts gold
Ethereum disrupts financial services
There will be others...

[Reply]
Taco John 09:47 AM 11-12-2021
Nobody's going to like this. And quite frankly I wasn't going to say anything because I know that it's going to be reacted to so negatively, but I think ETH is doomed. As it is, I already regard it as the AOL of crypto. I think it's a big mess right now and I think it's going to end up in hot water with the SEC. If anything is a security, Ethereum has been. Not only did they do an Ico, but ETH2 looks like a mess right now.
[Reply]
EPodolak 10:31 AM 11-12-2021
Originally Posted by Taco John:
Nobody's going to like this. And quite frankly I wasn't going to say anything because I know that it's going to be reacted to so negatively, but I think ETH is doomed. As it is, I already regard it as the AOL of crypto. I think it's a big mess right now and I think it's going to end up in hot water with the SEC. If anything is a security, Ethereum has been. Not only did they do an Ico, but ETH2 looks like a mess right now.
Quite frankly.

Quite frankly this is a fine companion post to the one espousing XRP to get to a fast million. Incidentally anyone taking that advice would have 1/2 their value left now, that is if they stomached the crash.

Quite frankly.
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 10:34 AM 11-12-2021
Originally Posted by EPodolak:
Quite frankly.

Quite frankly this is a fine companion post to the one espousing XRP to get to a fast million. Incidentally anyone taking that advice would have 1/2 their value left now, that is if they stomached the crash.

Quite frankly.
He's one of those that you can do the opposite of what he suggests and you'll be in good shape. He's a dumbass!
[Reply]
Taco John 10:36 AM 11-12-2021
Originally Posted by EPodolak:
Quite frankly.

Quite frankly.

Not sure what you're talking about, but I'm up big on xrp right now. Anyone who accumulated over the last four years should be up quite substantially.
[Reply]
Taco John 10:38 AM 11-12-2021
Also, I don't believe I've ever claimed that xrp is some sort of get rich quick coin. I wouldn't get into xrp if I wasn't patient. It's a heavily manipulated coin right now. The reason being is the financial world is moving to accumulate it.
[Reply]
Taco John 10:40 AM 11-12-2021
Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin:
He's one of those that you can do the opposite of what he suggests and you'll be in good shape. He's a dumbass!
lol

How's your Solano Holdings going?

Stop chasing green candles or YNGMI.
[Reply]
eDave 01:27 PM 11-12-2021

BREAKING: SEC has rejected the VanEck #Bitcoin ETF due to concerns relating to "manipulative activity” involving #Tether pic.twitter.com/SCCrWpmnLI

— Mr. Whale (@CryptoWhale) November 12, 2021

[Reply]
Taco John 01:48 PM 11-12-2021
Wow, eDave. You post the greatest XRP advocate Twitter has to offer?

You're less of a moron than you let on. Nice work. Glad to see you sharing some real info with people from a guy who understands crypto and is positioned to ride the XRP rocket out of the abyss.
[Reply]
KCJake 01:54 PM 11-12-2021
Haven't read the entire thread, this may have been covered already. Any of you guys running miners??
[Reply]
dlphg9 02:08 PM 11-12-2021
Can we get Taco the fuck out of here? Dudes obviously trolling with his everyone get on a failing altcoin bit.
[Reply]
carlos3652 02:41 PM 11-12-2021
Ive seen it in this thread, Im assuming i want my coinbase wallet in coinbase pro correct? Fees are ridiculous in coinbase.
[Reply]
Taco John 02:47 PM 11-12-2021
Originally Posted by dlphg9:
Can we get Taco the **** out of here? Dudes obviously trolling with his everyone get on a failing altcoin bit.
I'm not trolling. I'm trying to save people from getting REKT. I have my money where my mouth is. Big time.
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 03:20 PM 11-12-2021
I'm not trolling. I'm trying to save people from getting REKT. I have my money where my mouth is. Big time.
You have ulterior motives. Your life has gone to hell with a shitty team and a failed POS website that used to ban anyone the minute they made a negative remark about your scum shitty cheating ass team. Your just trying to take revenge on our fans now that we have a dynasty over the AFCW in place .

Just go away and while you're at it go **** yourself!

(Not Financial advice)
[Reply]
stumppy 03:43 PM 11-12-2021
Go fuck yourself you lying piece of shit.
[Reply]
Taco John 03:59 PM 11-12-2021
Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin:
You have ulterior motives. Your life has gone to hell with a shitty team and a failed POS website that used to ban anyone the minute they made a negative remark about your scum shitty cheating ass team. Your just trying to take revenge on our fans now that we have a dynasty over the AFCW in place .

Just go away and while you're at it go **** yourself!

(Not Financial advice)
lol

No dude. My life is great. I'm actually happy for the Chiefs. I think you guys are well deserving of the title you won, and it looks like you've got a resilient team of talent that looks promising for years to come.

My only interest in this thread is to present people with food for thought in a very noisy space where a lot of fraud and scams are setting people up for failure. I have no ulterior motives. I am set in crypto with what I believe will be an explosive portfolio once we make it through the regulatory desert and reach the utility phase of cryptocurrency.

Whether you believe me or not, I really am here to help people, and I hope some of them are listening and connecting the dots that I've put together here. If you don't believe me, that's fine. Follow guys like Mr. Whale who sees the crypto market the same way that I see it. Though he's a little more extreme than I am in his views (He didn't think Bitcoin was going to reach ATH again in 2021, and I disagreed with that.)

I was here for the 2017 bull run, so I know how the euphoria and emotion of it all can cloud visions. Nobody wants to hear negative things about the direction of the market - but the truth is that anyone who went through it then will now tell you that they wished they would have heard more balanced voices. Everybody thought 2018 was going to be endless growth, but it dried up almost overnight - and only the whales made out with big wins. Everyone else got caught in the undertow.

All I'm saying is consider the negatives along with the positives and position yourselves not to get caught in the undertow. We're hitting a regulatory cycle. You need to consider how to position your portfolio to make it through to the other side. If you don't you will get REKT. And you'll end up in this thread wondering what went wrong.

Start by researching and understanding HR4741. I believe that if a Tether crisis actually happens like so many are predicting, this will be the legislation that congress turns to in order to say they're fixing the issue. Nobody else in this thread is telling you what to look out for. Only Taco John.
[Reply]
Page 236 of 261
« First < 136186226232233234235236 237238239240246 > Last »
Up