ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 29 of 71
« First < 192526272829 3031323339 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Deshaun Watson being accused of sexual assault?
staylor26 08:45 PM 03-16-2021
Easterby made the call?

[Reply]
Marcellus 03:21 PM 03-22-2021
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88:
And they all just happen to have coincidentally connected with the same attorney?
I would imagine many of these women have reached out to him after reading about the law suits yes. That's how this works. That shouldn't be surprising in the least.

The interesting thing is they "should" all have some type of verification of their interaction with Watson via monetary exchange, text, or some other type of communication via Instagram and whatever the hell else he was using.

I don't know what he is guilty of if anything but there is no way these people are simply making all this shit up out of thin air.
[Reply]
38yrsfan 03:21 PM 03-22-2021
UFOs, entitled sports 'heroes', it's a world gone mad. :-)
[Reply]
smithandrew051 03:25 PM 03-22-2021
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
I would imagine many of these women have reached out to him after reading about the law suits yes. That's how this works. That shouldn't be surprising in the least.

The interesting thing is they "should" all have some type of verification of their interaction with Watson via monetary exchange, text, or some other type of communication via Instagram and whatever the hell else he was using.

I don't know what he is guilty of if anything but there is no way these people are simply making all this shit up out of thin air.
The communication is a big piece. Apparently, he was dumb enough to arrange all of this via text and DM. Should be pretty easy to figure out which ones he actually met with from that.

Granted, that doesn’t prove that anything illegal happened but it at least shows which ones he had the opportunity for inappropriate behavior with.
[Reply]
Marcellus 03:34 PM 03-22-2021
Originally Posted by smithandrew051:
The communication is a big piece. Apparently, he was dumb enough to arrange all of this via text and DM. Should be pretty easy to figure out which ones he actually met with from that.

Granted, that doesn’t prove that anything illegal happened but it at least shows which ones he had the opportunity for inappropriate behavior with.
Exactly. My guess is the truth is somewhere in the middle. many of these women knew what they signed up for and a few may have been put into situations they weren't comfortable with.

If criminal charges get filed though, whooo boy.
[Reply]
stevegroganfan 05:27 PM 03-22-2021
For those wondering why these women didn't come forward before.... they probably accept some of this crap happening in this line of work that they wouldn't accept under more normal circumstances. Some have said 1 in 5 men do inappropriate things in these situations.

Watson may have just taken things too far and thought he could continue to get away with it.
[Reply]
KCUnited 05:33 PM 03-22-2021
Originally Posted by stevegroganfan:
... they probably taste some of this crap happening in this line of work
Obvy
[Reply]
Hoopsdoc 07:43 PM 03-22-2021
Is it fair to start wondering if Houston will actually cut him? Florio was asking this earlier.

If the NFL places him on the exempt list, which is growing more and more likely, he won’t be able to play or practice with the team, but they’ll have to keep paying him.

Unless they cut him.

Amazing situation.
[Reply]
suzzer99 07:44 PM 03-22-2021
They cut him, he goes to sex addiction therapy, he'll be back quickly. If Vick came back anyone can come back.
[Reply]
dlphg9 08:03 PM 03-22-2021
Originally Posted by suzzer99:
They cut him, he goes to sex addiction therapy, he'll be back quickly. If Vick came back anyone can come back.
Vick wouldn't have had a comeback if he was playing right now.
[Reply]
Oxford 08:04 PM 03-22-2021
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88:
And they all just happen to have coincidentally connected with the same attorney?
If this is a shakedown smear, DW has enough money to make it very uncomfortable for the attorney and the women, especially if there is no proof. So as much as ambulance chasers should get what they deserve, I would say he is no fool. There has to be some evidence of smelly conduct at least. If its a frame, I bet Houston had the cap space to do a good job, since they wont have to spend it on players
[Reply]
KS Smitty 08:50 PM 03-22-2021
Originally Posted by suzzer99:
Wait, are you comparing animal abuse to sexual assault?
[Reply]
wazu 08:52 PM 03-22-2021
Originally Posted by KS Smitty:
Wait, are you comparing animal abuse to sexual assault?
Animal abuse is tougher to come back from in the court of public opinion.
[Reply]
Buehler445 09:59 PM 03-22-2021
Originally Posted by stevegroganfan:
For those wondering why these women didn't come forward before.... they probably accept some of this crap happening in this line of work that they wouldn't accept under more normal circumstances. Some have said 1 in 5 men do inappropriate things in these situations.

Watson may have just taken things too far and thought he could continue to get away with it.
20% Really? That seems high. Because you know there are parlors where nobody tries shit. That would mean that every other dude would try it in some parlors.

That’s.

Wow.

People suck.
[Reply]
Buehler445 10:07 PM 03-22-2021
Originally Posted by Pants:
He's been getting top shelf pussy throw itself at him since his freshman year in college. Eventually, everything becomes boring as you get used to it and you need new ways to get excited. I'm betting doing this sort of shit with masseuses is his. Who knows, though?
See, I don’t understand how top shelf pussy could ever, under any circumstances be boring. I mean, it’s top shelf pussy. You fuck top shelf pussy over massage parlor girls rubbing your rusty balloon knot every day of the week, right? I mean, it’s top shelf pussy.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 10:53 PM 03-22-2021
Originally Posted by wazu:
Animal abuse is tougher to come back from in the court of public opinion.

Agreed
[Reply]
Page 29 of 71
« First < 192526272829 3031323339 > Last »
Up