ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 21 of 25
« First < 111718192021 22232425 >
Media Center>The Curse of Oak Island
mr. tegu 05:18 PM 01-17-2018
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla:
Eh, I'm still watching religiously. I understand that they slow things down to keep us watching, but I like it anyway. Also really like the Hunting Hitler show that follows it.

That show is really good too. Last season the evidence they came up with about Martin Bormann was really interesting.
[Reply]
lcarus 11:32 PM 01-17-2018
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla:
Eh, I'm still watching religiously. I understand that they slow things down to keep us watching, but I like it anyway. Also really like the Hunting Hitler show that follows it.
Same. I need to get caught up on Hunting Hitler. If you like both of those you should check out the Hunt for the Zodiac Killer. Only one small season so far which has concluded, but it was pretty interesting if you're interested in that case.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 09:46 AM 01-18-2018
Originally Posted by lcarus:
Same. I need to get caught up on Hunting Hitler. If you like both of those you should check out the Hunt for the Zodiac Killer. Only one small season so far which has concluded, but it was pretty interesting if you're interested in that case.
Already watched it. Loved it, although it was really short. Looking forward to next season.
[Reply]
kcfanXIII 11:10 AM 01-18-2018
Ancient aliens is a prime example of something that was interesting as a short mini series or a documentary, but loses its appeal when they try to stretch it out season after season.
[Reply]
Rasputin 11:45 AM 01-18-2018
I still think this is one of the funniest non eventful events of all time but The Curse of Oak Island is digging in there.

[Reply]
SAUTO 07:34 PM 01-18-2018
Originally Posted by kcfanXIII:
Ancient aliens is a prime example of something that was interesting as a short mini series or a documentary, but loses its appeal when they try to stretch it out season after season.
Action Bronson watches ancient aliens is much better
[Reply]
rocknrolla 08:26 AM 01-19-2018
I have this season recorded, just can't bring myself to watch it. I just hear that narrator's voice in my head saying " treasure, will the next hole be the treasure?
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 12:12 AM 01-22-2018
The pyramid code on Netflix has been fascinating.
[Reply]
Easy 6 09:11 PM 02-06-2018
Ok, still have a lotta problems with this show but have to admit... the Phoenician goddess neckless piece circa 1200 BC is WAY intriguing

Something that ancient being there raises some wild questions

Still cant wrap my head around how an ancient people were able to accomplish such extreme feats of engineering... these brothers have spent hundreds of thousands, if not millions, of dollars in state of the art technology and heavy equipment that can never seem to dig past the puzzle

But my interest is piqued again
[Reply]
mr. tegu 11:25 PM 02-06-2018
The swamp has always looked very odd to me. I’ve always felt it looks man made. Finding a pole that could be used for such a purpose is quite interesting.

On that lady’s interpretation of the cross, I’m not sure I buy that. It seemed like quite the stretch she was making.
[Reply]
Easy 6 12:48 AM 02-07-2018
Originally Posted by mr. tegu:
On that lady’s interpretation of the cross, I’m not sure I buy that. It seemed like quite the stretch she was making.
I dunno man, it was the exact same shape as the one in the Templar prison they visited in France
[Reply]
mr. tegu 09:30 AM 02-07-2018
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
I dunno man, it was the exact same shape as the one in the Templar prison they visited in France

I do believe it was related in someway to the Templars but I don’t know that I believe they were worshipping that ancient goddess. I think it is much more likely that it was just a Christian cross.
[Reply]
Easy 6 09:37 AM 02-07-2018
Originally Posted by mr. tegu:
I do believe it was related in someway to the Templars but I don’t know that I believe they were worshipping that ancient goddess. I think it is much more likely that it was just a Christian cross.
I doubt they were worshipping it, but it would've been an ancient relic even to them

There were some real differences between it, and a regular cross... it was a strange enough find to renew my interest in the show
[Reply]
mr. tegu 09:55 PM 11-30-2018
Has anyone kept up with the new season? Pretty interesting so far with the new technology and methods they are utilizing. I am really glad they are going to really be able to thoroughly search Smith’s cove. That seems like it could prove without a doubt something happened there that was a pretty big operation of some sort if they are able to uncover what some people think is there.
[Reply]
jd1020 10:32 PM 11-30-2018
Have it recorded but havent watched passed the 1st episode.
[Reply]
Page 21 of 25
« First < 111718192021 22232425 >
Up