ChiefsPlanet Mobile
View Poll Results: Do you get head on a regular basis?
Everytime my wife/gf/random person engage in coitus, I receive oral pleasure. 72 59.50%
My wife/gf/random person is allergic to skin in the genital region so I never receive oral pleasure. 3 2.48%
I only receive oral pleasure on special occasions. 28 23.14%
I only receive oral pleasure when I pay a hooker aka the billay option 4 3.31%
I am Clay and never get laid so this pole is irrelevant. 14 11.57%
Voters: 121. You may not vote on this poll
Page 9 of 25
« First < 56789 1011121319 > Last »
Hall of Classics>Oral Sex Frequency
KC native 11:09 AM 12-19-2014
So I've seen many of you guys bitch about not getting blow jobs frequently.

How often do you get them? Or in katipan's/luv's/billay's case, how often do you give them?

Oral is part of foreplay for my wife and I so I get head just about every time before we fuck. U jelly?
[Reply]
KC native 02:25 PM 12-19-2014
Originally Posted by Chocolate Hog:
Why is KC Nitwit asking other men about bjs tho
Because I saw someone complaining about never getting head in one of the threads I was reading earlier and it sparked my curiosity as to how shitty some of the CP posters' sex lives are.
[Reply]
KC native 02:25 PM 12-19-2014
Originally Posted by dls6501:
Pole =/= Poll
That was intentional.
[Reply]
Donger 02:26 PM 12-19-2014
Originally Posted by KC native:
So I've seen many of you guys bitch about not getting blow jobs frequently.

How often do you get them? Or in katipan's/luv's/billay's case, how often do you give them?

Oral is part of foreplay for my wife and I so I get head just about every time before we ****. U jelly?
I am curious, however. How often does she finish?
[Reply]
RaiderH8r 02:29 PM 12-19-2014
I only make her give me the last half because I'm a fuckin' gentleman.
[Reply]
Easy 6 02:34 PM 12-19-2014
Originally Posted by RaiderH8r:
I only make her give me the last half because I'm a ****in' gentleman.
:-) thats the only half that matters.
[Reply]
ModSocks 02:45 PM 12-19-2014
If i went down on my wife everyday, i'd get a BJ everyday.

She really enjoys giving while receiving.
[Reply]
booger 02:58 PM 12-19-2014
I've got the current one to close her good eye while in the act. She has a lazy eye and when you factor in my crank has a slight bend to it... Poor gal thought I was wiggling and teasing her before. Now it fits like a glove. 69 took some getting used to and her dislexia don't help. But we practice lots and I'm pretty sure the disfigurmemt of her ears from guiding her is not permanent
[Reply]
Easy 6 02:59 PM 12-19-2014
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
If i went down on my wife everyday, i'd get a BJ everyday.

She really enjoys giving while receiving.
Yup, I've always found that being willing to give greatly enhances ones chances of being able to receive... and fortunately for me, I'm like a buck in rut when it comes to that, few things turn me on more than getting down on some clean musk.

I get that scent in my nostrils and hoooweee!
[Reply]
loochy 03:02 PM 12-19-2014
Originally Posted by booger:
I've got the current one to close her good eye while in the act. She has a lazy eye and when you factor in my crank has a slight bend to it... Poor gal thought I was wiggling and teasing her before. Now it fits like a glove. 69 took some getting used to and her dislexia don't help. But we practice lots and I'm pretty sure the disfigurmemt of her ears from guiding her is not permanent
Wut
[Reply]
BigMeatballDave 03:03 PM 12-19-2014
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
fortunately for me, I'm like a buck in rut when it comes to that, few things turn me on more than getting down on some clean musk.

LOL Fucking this!
[Reply]
Sorter 03:04 PM 12-19-2014
Originally Posted by booger:
:-):-):-)
[Reply]
booger 03:05 PM 12-19-2014
Originally Posted by loochy:
Wut
I'm getting her an eye patch for Christmas
[Reply]
booger 03:11 PM 12-19-2014
Originally Posted by Sorter:
:-):-):-)
If she understood golf and the difference between a hook and a slice this would've been much easier!
[Reply]
TLO 03:11 PM 12-19-2014
Dayze has some rotten cock going on is what I'm thinking.
[Reply]
booger 03:16 PM 12-19-2014
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
Yup, I've always found that being willing to give greatly enhances ones chances of being able to receive... and fortunately for me, I'm like a buck in rut when it comes to that, few things turn me on more than getting down on some clean musk.

Yep! Stuff is like catnip
[Reply]
Page 9 of 25
« First < 56789 1011121319 > Last »
Up