ChiefsPlanet Mobile
View Poll Results: Do you get head on a regular basis?
Everytime my wife/gf/random person engage in coitus, I receive oral pleasure. 72 59.50%
My wife/gf/random person is allergic to skin in the genital region so I never receive oral pleasure. 3 2.48%
I only receive oral pleasure on special occasions. 28 23.14%
I only receive oral pleasure when I pay a hooker aka the billay option 4 3.31%
I am Clay and never get laid so this pole is irrelevant. 14 11.57%
Voters: 121. You may not vote on this poll
Page 10 of 25
« First < 678910 1112131420 > Last »
Hall of Classics>Oral Sex Frequency
KC native 11:09 AM 12-19-2014
So I've seen many of you guys bitch about not getting blow jobs frequently.

How often do you get them? Or in katipan's/luv's/billay's case, how often do you give them?

Oral is part of foreplay for my wife and I so I get head just about every time before we fuck. U jelly?
[Reply]
El Jefe 03:18 PM 12-19-2014
Originally Posted by KC native:
Does your wife not love you?
No doubt, I don't understand that. One of my buddies has a long time girlfriend of 5 years, he swears that he has only got a bj one time and it wasn't to completion, he said his gf says its too gross. Every time my wife and I have sex that's how we start. I eat a lot of box and she returns the favor every time we have sex. I thought everybody used oral as a warm up/foreplay prior to saxxing it up.
[Reply]
El Jefe 03:20 PM 12-19-2014
Originally Posted by Donger:
I am curious, however. How often does she finish?
I will field this question out of my relationship with my wife, just to keep the topic going. My wife will give me oral and I will give her oral to orgasm at least 1-2 times a week, the other 1-2 times is sex. When you have a woman who knows how to give a good blow job, it can be almost as good as sex, almost.
[Reply]
El Jefe 03:24 PM 12-19-2014
I am getting blown tomorrow though. She put it on her shared calendar.

:-)

That is funny but true, during really busy times, or when our work schedules don't match well, we will go a good 3-4 days and it feels like a year. Kind of like having sex without condoms and then having to have sex with condoms. You don't realize how great it is until you have to go from no condom to sing a condom. Frequency is the same when you only have sex 1-2 times a week you get used to it, so if you have a week where you do 3-4 times its just awesome, but when you have sex 3-4 times a week normally and then go a week where you only have it once it is just plain terrible.
[Reply]
El Jefe 03:26 PM 12-19-2014
Originally Posted by booger:
I've got the current one to close her good eye while in the act. She has a lazy eye and when you factor in my crank has a slight bend to it... Poor gal thought I was wiggling and teasing her before. Now it fits like a glove. 69 took some getting used to and her dislexia don't help. But we practice lots and I'm pretty sure the disfigurmemt of her ears from guiding her is not permanent
Yeah I feel that........wait wut?
[Reply]
Dayze 03:29 PM 12-19-2014
Originally Posted by Big Smoke:
Dayze has some rotten cock going on is what I'm thinking.
it probably smells like motorcycles and freedom down there.

so I'm not really sure what the problem is. Probably going to spritz a little Stetson or Aqua Velva down there to sweeten the deal.
[Reply]
Mr. Flopnuts 03:31 PM 12-19-2014
I am getting blown tomorrow though. She put it on her shared calendar.

[Reply]
Mr. Flopnuts 03:32 PM 12-19-2014
Originally Posted by Katipan:
Why? It's not like you've seen me complain about this for years. I'm not complaining about it now. One smile and a giggle and the man is a strutting peacock. If that isn't worthy of an eye roll, nothing is.
I actually think it's sweet that you go out of your way to keep his dignity, and self confidence in tact.
[Reply]
Mr. Flopnuts 03:34 PM 12-19-2014
I am curious, however. How often does she finish?
Whenever I want her too. No pressure either, which probably helps my cause. I genuinely prefer finishing inside of her versus in her mouth. Every once in awhile though...

You weren't asking me, but I'm rarely open enough to discuss this shit, so I figured I'd finish the story.
[Reply]
booger 03:35 PM 12-19-2014
Originally Posted by El Jefe:
Yeah I feel that........wait wut?
Wendy already had the lazy eye when she became a vet tech. Then she got kicked in the head by a mule. Sometimes she can't see straight
[Reply]
Katipan 03:35 PM 12-19-2014
It is so bizarre that anyone would think that everyone would do anything the same.

No thanks on the 2-3 times a week of box eating. We're on limited time around here and there are 1000 better things we could be doing.
[Reply]
Katipan 03:37 PM 12-19-2014
Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts:
I actually think it's sweet that you go out of your way to keep his dignity, and self confidence in tact.
Thank you. Such an easy gift and he smiles for hours. But sometimes I want to try and ring toss it with whatever I have handy.
[Reply]
Donger 03:38 PM 12-19-2014
Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts:
Whenever I want her too. No pressure either, which probably helps my cause. I genuinely prefer finishing inside of her versus in her mouth. Every once in awhile though...

You weren't asking me, but I'm rarely open enough to discuss this shit, so I figured I'd finish the story.
Interesting. I get to finish in her mouth on rare occasions (hopefully tomorrow). But, I'm like a fire hose, so I can't really blame her. I wouldn't want me to come in my mouth, either.
[Reply]
Dayze 03:40 PM 12-19-2014
Interesting. I get to finish in her mouth on rare occasions (hopefully tomorrow). But, I'm like a fire hose, so I can't really blame her. I wouldn't want me to come in my mouth, either.
[Reply]
Mr. Flopnuts 03:40 PM 12-19-2014
It is so bizarre that anyone would think that everyone would do anything the same.

No thanks on the 2-3 times a week of box eating. We're on limited time around here and there are 1000 better things we could be doing.
I receive far more often than I give, but I make up for it in many other ways. She loves it, and I try to keep it special by limiting how much I do it. Don't get me wrong, I never say no, but she usually leaves it too me to do that because I'm a fucking Savage down there and she doesn't want that to ever change. It's genuinely a major part of keeping our 12 year relationship fresh, and letting her know she's adored.

Thank you. Such an easy gift and he smiles for hours. But sometimes I want to try and ring toss it with whatever I have handy.
[Reply]
Mr. Flopnuts 03:42 PM 12-19-2014
I wish you luck. If I know I can fill up a gallon container I absolutely won't do it to her. Why would I want to ruin a good thing?
[Reply]
Page 10 of 25
« First < 678910 1112131420 > Last »
Up