ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 20 of 160
« First < 101617181920 212223243070120 > Last »
Hall of Classics>The Top 101 CP Posters of 2014 Part 2 Presented by SNR
Pasta Little Brioni 09:33 PM 07-31-2014
The countdown and butt hurt continues as SNR, the unnamed listmaker, and I are on a mission to finish this thing.

Original thread (101-58).... http://chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthrea...osters+of+2014

57-34... http://chiefsplanet.com/BB/showpost....30&postcount=3

33-21... http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showp...31&postcount=4

20-13... http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showp...0&postcount=13

12. Dane McCloud
Spoiler!

11. Pestilence
Spoiler!

10. htismaqe
Spoiler!

9. Rausch
Spoiler!

8. Bowser
Spoiler!

7. Simply Red
Spoiler!

6. milkman
Spoiler!

5. Mr. Flopnuts
Spoiler!

4. SNR
Spoiler!

3. 'Hamas' Jenkins
Spoiler!

2. Rain Man
Spoiler!

[Reply]
TribalElder 01:15 AM 08-16-2014
Will the list be done by the time the season starts as once proposed :-)
[Reply]
rico 01:22 AM 08-16-2014
Originally Posted by TribalElder:
Will the list be done by the time the season starts as once proposed :-)
I think you'll have to ask teh lithpmaker.

BTW, who is teh lithpmaker?
[Reply]
Mav 03:59 AM 08-16-2014
Originally Posted by rico:
I think you'll have to ask teh lithpmaker.

BTW, who is teh lithpmaker?
He is unknown. However, I have a guess.
[Reply]
crazycoffey 06:27 AM 08-16-2014
Nice. How you been, dudely?

I would just like to point out that htismaqe stopped roasting people when he got to my roast...he did one for me that was basically a reply to one of my dumb comments, but followed by saying "that's not your real roast, I'll get to your roast in the near future." But he never got to it...in fact, that was where he ran into his roast-wall for he hasn't done a roast since...SNR has taken over since and has been great. But if y'all wonder when htismaqe met his roasting demise, it was with me. Muahahahaha. I am Lawrence Taylor and htismaqe is Joe Theisman. htismaqe is theitismaqe to me...and I am...well, I guess I'll settle for being Lawrence Taylor.

Maybe I am being influenced by the Fat Tires that I've been drinking tonight by even mentioning this, but I somehow made the list, yet my roast in the tab is a combination of an admitted "that's not your real roast" from smaqe combined with a recycled roast that PGM wrote last year. I've been cheated, yo...I want to see how well someone can do at roasting me.

I am eager to see how well someone can roast my ass, dammit. I am the only dude on the list (which honestly, I was surprised to even be included on the list), who wasn't actually roasted. Do I have the Hootie thing going for me? The whole, "you can't roast someone who inadvertently roasts themselves" thing I constantly heard about Hootie last year???
You didn't make the list
[Reply]
htismaqe 08:21 AM 08-16-2014
Nice. How you been, dudely?

I would just like to point out that htismaqe stopped roasting people when he got to my roast...he did one for me that was basically a reply to one of my dumb comments, but followed by saying "that's not your real roast, I'll get to your roast in the near future." But he never got to it...in fact, that was where he ran into his roast-wall for he hasn't done a roast since...SNR has taken over since and has been great. But if y'all wonder when htismaqe met his roasting demise, it was with me. Muahahahaha. I am Lawrence Taylor and htismaqe is Joe Theisman. htismaqe is theitismaqe to me...and I am...well, I guess I'll settle for being Lawrence Taylor.

Maybe I am being influenced by the Fat Tires that I've been drinking tonight by even mentioning this, but I somehow made the list, yet my roast in the tab is a combination of an admitted "that's not your real roast" from smaqe combined with a recycled roast that PGM wrote last year. I've been cheated, yo...I want to see how well someone can do at roasting me.

I am eager to see how well someone can roast my ass, dammit. I am the only dude on the list (which honestly, I was surprised to even be included on the list), who wasn't actually roasted. Do I have the Hootie thing going for me? The whole, "you can't roast someone who inadvertently roasts themselves" thing I constantly heard about Hootie last year???
:-)

Don't smoke crack!
[Reply]
rico 08:23 AM 08-16-2014
Originally Posted by htismaqe:

Don't smoke crack!

THAT was about as well played as anything.
[Reply]
rico 08:24 AM 08-16-2014
Haha, good old' Little Giants.
[Reply]
rico 08:26 AM 08-16-2014
I fucking hate it when I get on here after drinking. If it weren't for Coffey quoting me, that long post would have been deleted. :-)
[Reply]
rico 08:33 AM 08-16-2014
Originally Posted by Mavericks Ace:
He is unknown. However, I have a guess.
Who is your guess???

BTW, the first time I replied to this one, there was a "send report" button that I accidentally hit. I typed my reply (or at least I thought I did) and when I went to hit "post reply," I noticed that it read "send report." I hit the tab on my phone before it was too late.

I have no idea how I got there or what the function even is, but to any admin that reads it, that was an accident....
[Reply]
milkman 08:51 AM 08-16-2014
Who is your guess???

BTW, the first time I replied to this one, there was a "send report" button that I accidentally hit. I typed my reply (or at least I thought I did) and when I went to hit "post reply," I noticed that it read "send report." I hit the tab on my phone before it was too late.

I have no idea how I got there or what the function even is, but to any admin that reads it, that was an accident....
Reported.
[Reply]
rico 08:52 AM 08-16-2014
Originally Posted by milkman:
Reported.
You........ SMART ASS!
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 08:57 AM 08-16-2014
Originally Posted by Jiu Jitsu Jon:
Where's the list? Does not compute.
Read the thread lazy ass :-)
[Reply]