ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 7 of 117
« First < 34567 8910111757107 > Last »
Hall of Classics>Oh Man... the Kirstie Tynes site is gonna get some MAD hits tonight!!!!
TinyEvel 12:49 AM 01-21-2008
Remember these threads from the week we released him? (click on ALL pics!)

Check this shiznit out from the hall of classics....

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showt...8&page=8&pp=15
ClevelandBronco 11:47 AM 01-25-2008
Originally Posted by lindavinson:
her "personal" myspace is NOT searchable. she did not use her real name for that account. therefore...someone on here knows her and i will find out who it is. and as for stealing her personal snapshots and posting them here...that is going to damn far. if even ONE picture of my granddaughter ends up here...i can PROMISE you will end up in court!!
I am Sparticus.
teedubya 11:47 AM 01-25-2008
Originally Posted by unlurking:

Man, this girl is a bit high on herself isn't she?

I really want one of those 2006 Kirstie Tynes Calendars.
unlurking 11:48 AM 01-25-2008
her "personal" myspace is NOT searchable. she did not use her real name for that account. therefore...someone on here knows her and i will find out who it is. and as for stealing her personal snapshots and posting them here...that is going to damn far. if even ONE picture of my granddaughter ends up here...i can PROMISE you will end up in court!!
hahaha

I have never seen someone so ****ing horny for the camera be so pissy about there picture being viewed. If you don't want people to see them, DON'T POST ON THE F&CKING INTERNET YOU STUPID ATTENTION WHORE.
teedubya 11:49 AM 01-25-2008

Hi Kirstie Tynes Mom. Could you hook me up with one of those SWEEEET 2006 Kirstie Tynes Calendars?
unlurking 11:50 AM 01-25-2008
Originally Posted by Ari Chi3fs:
Hi Kirstie Tynes Mom. Could you hook me up with one of those SWEEEET 2006 Kirstie Tynes Calendars?
:-)

Make sure you get it autographed!
Donger 11:51 AM 01-25-2008
Out of curiosity, what do you think the charge(s) would be?
Simply Red 11:51 AM 01-25-2008
Attached: Copy of fefefe.jpg (3.1 KB) 
lindavinson 11:51 AM 01-25-2008
again...this is not kirstie...this is her mother. and there is not a problem with her photos being VIEWED. there is a problem with her pictures being STOLEN and EDITED in a derogatory way!

Originally Posted by unlurking:
hahaha

I have never seen someone so ****ing horny for the camera be so pissy about there picture being viewed. If you don't want people to see them, DON'T POST ON THE F&CKING INTERNET YOU STUPID ATTENTION WHORE.

MTG#10 11:51 AM 01-25-2008
Originally Posted by Ari Chi3fs:
I really want one of those 2006 Kirstie Tynes Calendars.
I dont know, I may have to get me one of these.

Donger 11:53 AM 01-25-2008
You know, I'm of the opinion that Kirstie's mom is the one behind of all the merchandise and all the pictures. Kirstie actually looks quite sad in some of pictures and videos?

I don't think Kirstie wants any of this.
Simply Red 11:53 AM 01-25-2008
two in the entertainer, one in the panty-stainer.
Donger 11:54 AM 01-25-2008
again...this is not kirstie...this is her mother. and there is not a problem with her photos being VIEWED. there is a problem with her pictures being STOLEN and EDITED in a derogatory way!
You just wrote that she is your granddaughter.
teedubya 11:55 AM 01-25-2008
Get a sense of humor... you post something online... us photoshoppers may see fit to make a joke or two. And, there isn't a damn thing you can do about. Now, when you bitch and complain like this, on a forum like this... you really make things worse for yourself.

Do you think scolding us will makes us want to stop, or does it add fuel to the fire?

I may have to add your daughters face to a 2 girls 1 cup video now.
Abba-Dabba 11:56 AM 01-25-2008
No problem Mrs. Vinson. I will personally take down the threads. May I wish you a wonderful day and thank you for stopping by ChiefsPlanet.
lindavinson 11:56 AM 01-25-2008
According to my attorney there are several we could push.
Harassment
Slander
Defamation of Character (somewhat the same as slander but a little different) and
Copyright Infringement (which the photographers involved could also file suit on)
:-)

Originally Posted by Donger:
Out of curiosity, what do you think the charge(s) would be?

Page 7 of 117
« First < 34567 8910111757107 > Last »
Up