ChiefsPlanet Mobile
View Poll Results: Who is your Favorite "Superfan"?
Arrowman 23 18.40%
First Down Elvis 52 41.60%
X Factor 8 6.40%
Weirdwolf 40 32.00%
Red Xtreme 2 1.60%
Voters: 125. You may not vote on this poll
Page 4 of 15
< 1234 567814 > Last »
Hall of Classics>Who's your favorite KC Superfan?
greg63 01:39 AM 10-20-2005
You see them on TV, in person and cheering the loudest, not to mention their charity involvement. Now here's your chance to vote for your favorite "Superfan"

http://www.kcsuperfans.com/
[Reply]
Chiefs_Mike_Topeka 12:45 PM 10-20-2005
Originally Posted by Sully:
Charity work is great, and people can dress in red shirts and do the same stuff.
But does anyone else find it a little ironic that one of them spouts that there is no "I" in team, while he's known for going to games, training camp, etc and drawing all attention to himself, rather than the team?
I agree completely....... just because you dress up, act like a fool, or slap on pounds of paint doesn't make you a better fan then me or anyone else that dies with each Chiefs loss. So to call them "superfans" is an insult to every other fan.
[Reply]
Sully 12:47 PM 10-20-2005
Originally Posted by Chiefs_Mike_Topeka:
I agree completely....... just because you dress up, act like a fool, or slap on pounds of paint doesn't make you a better fan then me or anyone else that dies with each Chiefs loss. So to call them "superfans" is an insult to every other fan.
I think this may make my point a little better than I did.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 12:47 PM 10-20-2005
I'm sorry I hurt your feelings Big Red.
How long must I post on your BB before I can have an opinion?
You have an opinion. I have my opinion. We voice those opinions. Just because I've been here longer doesn't make my opinion any more valued than yours. that being said...I'd like to say one more thing.........I agree Phobia is a numbskull :-)
[Reply]
Sully 12:49 PM 10-20-2005
LOL...
One thing I KNOW I'm too new to know is who is free game to talk sh*t on around here.
[Reply]
Dartgod 12:51 PM 10-20-2005
I don't think so. I've had season tickets for over 15 years and I'm not the least bit insulted.
[Reply]
Dartgod 12:52 PM 10-20-2005
LOL...
One think I KNOW I'm too new to know is who is free game to talk sh*t on around here.
Could we get a translator please?

TommyKat?
[Reply]
Phobia 12:53 PM 10-20-2005
Do you spend hundreds of dollars out of your own pocket for a costume on gameday? Do you devote your entire weekends to charity promotions to benefit the local community? These guys work their asses off for very little personal benefit. I know each of them personally and they're a goofy crew. Yeah, some of their may costumes suck. Some of them may think that they're leading the crowd in cheers and we couldn't figure out the appropriate time to get loud without their expertise...

But all their faults are vastly outweighed by their selflessness. They are in every sense of the word "Superfans" and I love each one of them. It doesn't have anything to with you or I. It's not a competition. They're doing the right thing. Trust me on that.
[Reply]
jynni 12:55 PM 10-20-2005
Originally Posted by Dartgod:
I don't think so. I've had season tickets for over 15 years and I'm not the least bit insulted.
Of course not - we already know you're a real fan. King Carl said so! :-)
[Reply]
Dartgod 12:56 PM 10-20-2005
Originally Posted by jynni:
Of course not - we already know you're a real fan. King Carl said so! :-)
Yeah, Real > Super
[Reply]
Saulbadguy 12:58 PM 10-20-2005
FDE. He taught me how to throw a football. Albeit, poorly.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 12:59 PM 10-20-2005
Originally Posted by Phobia:
Do you spend hundreds of dollars out of your own pocket for a costume on gameday? Do you devote your entire weekends to charity promotions to benefit the local community? These guys work their asses off for very little personal benefit. I know each of them personally and they're a goofy crew. Yeah, some of their may costumes suck. Some of them may think that they're leading the crowd in cheers and we couldn't figure out the appropriate time to get loud without their expertise...

But all their faults are vastly outweighed by their selflessness. They are in every sense of the word "Superfans" and I love each one of them. It doesn't have anything to with you or I. It's not a competition. They're doing the right thing. Trust me on that.
Thats all I was trying to say. I guess even a numbskull gets a coherent thought every once in a while.

It's all about trying to do the right thing instead of sitting on the sidelines.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 12:59 PM 10-20-2005
Originally Posted by Saulbadguy:
FDE. He taught me how to throw a football. Albeit, poorly.
I though you were one of the noodle arms?
[Reply]
MOhillbilly 12:59 PM 10-20-2005
Originally Posted by Phobia:

YEAH! and ill stab anybody at the SD game that thinks diffrent.

J/K

well said dude.
bottom line is those guys have a style all there own and should get all the props we can give em.
[Reply]
Rain Man 01:13 PM 10-20-2005
Our forefathers fought for people's rights to be superfans. It's their American duty to be superfans.
[Reply]
xfactor 01:32 PM 10-20-2005
Thanks Big Red and Phobia for your comments. You both know what is trying to be accomplished by this group. It totally has nothing to do with being on TV, I personally have no clue usually when we are being filmed and could care less. I believe that I speak for the whole group that we could really care less, yes there are times when the cameras approach us and we play for the crowd at home. We spend all our free time trying to help kids and the less fortunate. It costs alot of money and we donate everything we get to back to the community. It is our second job where we don't make a dime. Our payment is the smiles we bring to the kids and adults that we help out. A huge thank you to everyone that gives up their free time to help out the community, everyone that does knows that the rewards you recieve are so much more powerful than the power of a $!! Costumes do not make us a better Chiefs fan but getting involved in the community and promoting Chiefs all the time should promote what being a Chiefs fan is all about. Being compared to the Raiders fans is not fair, that is just a dress up party, What are they doing to help there community, as soon as info can be found I'd like to see it.
[Reply]
Page 4 of 15
< 1234 567814 > Last »
Up