ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 12 of 14
« First < 289101112 1314 >
Media Center>Marvel - Black Widow
Sure-Oz 08:41 AM 12-03-2019
New teaser

@MarvelStudios: "I’m done running from my past." Watch the new teaser trailer for Marvel Studios’ #BlackWidow. In theaters May 1, 2020.

https://youtu.be/RxAtuMu_ph4
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 06:48 PM 07-30-2021
Originally Posted by Chiefspants:
ScarJo was always sort of an overlooked part of the Avengers team. Which is a shame, my favorite Marvel movie (Winter Soldier) wouldn't have been close to what it was without her.
I love her and the character. She definitely deserved a great release. It's too bad.
[Reply]
Valiant 04:50 PM 08-01-2021
Yeah. I am no fan of the house of the mouse and their influence.

But this one is tricky. They can't keep pushing the movie back.it will throw off their schedule I would assume. If she has made 20million off of this so far that is really good. I was never going to see it in theatre, which I assume is the same for a large part.

Her character has always been a sidekick.

Makes me wonder though if Disney knew this was coming with their other announcement a month ago they are no longer giving out long contracts.bi bet they are thinking they control enough now that the actors will come to them to beg to be in their comic movies.

I am liking what I hear on suicide squad sequel. I will see that in theatres.
[Reply]
Bowser 05:04 PM 08-01-2021
Eh, you should check out Black Widow in the theater. It won't be a waste of time or money.
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 09:09 PM 08-01-2021
Originally Posted by Bowser:
Eh, you should check out Black Widow in the theater. It won't be a waste of time or money.
Yeah I hope yo go one more time
[Reply]
Frazod 09:53 PM 08-01-2021
Originally Posted by listopencil:
I'm going with ScarJo over Disney because she's hot and they're evil.
True enough, but I really have a hard time siding with someone whining about ONLY making $20 million for a fucking movie.

Still, that perfect leather-clad ass just screams out for support. :-)
[Reply]
Deberg_1990 10:10 PM 08-01-2021
Originally Posted by Frazod:
True enough, but I really have a hard time siding with someone whining about ONLY making $20 million for a ****ing movie.

Heh. She’s obviously not hurting for money.

It’s the principle of the matter.
[Reply]
Bowser 10:39 PM 08-01-2021
That scene when she's in the engine room of the Lumarian Star in Winter Soldier, though. Everybody knows the one.

[Reply]
DaFace 09:22 AM 08-02-2021
True enough, but I really have a hard time siding with someone whining about ONLY making $20 million for a fucking movie.

The dollar amount is almost irrelevant. Yes, she's paid well. So are all of the Disney execs. If they changed the distribution model, and her contract was based on that distribution model, she's got a legit argument.
[Reply]
Mennonite 10:19 AM 08-02-2021
True enough, but I really have a hard time siding with someone whining about ONLY making $20 million for a ****ing movie.

Yeah, she's as rich as Croesus, but compared to the wealth and power of Disney it's still very much a David vs Goliath situation.

I really don't like Disney. I don't like the way they kowtow to China, I don't like the way copyright law gets rewritten by our corrupt government to cater to them, and I especially don't like the pablum they shove into the brains of the American people from the cradle to the grave.
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 11:23 PM 08-11-2021
Black Widow alternate ending.

This could've easily been the original ending with the actual original ending as a post credit along with the original post credit we got after that but I get it.

@poedamnrn: good morning our first agenda for today is to cry over the deleted black widow/alternate ending scene but in hd https://twitter.com/lifexnote/status...247874/video/1

@fuckavoys: WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK
https://twitter.com/CAPWID0WS/status...705542/video/1
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 01:07 PM 08-12-2021
Originally Posted by :
Black Widow only had an opening weekend of $80.3 million at domestic theaters according to The-Numbers. Disney claimed the film made $60 million on Disney+ Premier Access.

Nevertheless, the film has only earned a total of $351.8 million at the global box office despite having a massive production budget of $200 million. The film is the second worst performing film at the global box office in Marvel Cinematic Universe history only beating out The Incredible Hulk.

Sony Delays ‘Venom: Let There Be Carnage’ After The Suicide Squad And Black Widow’s Disastrous Box Offices
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 05:23 PM 08-12-2021
Seen some rumors Disney actually black listed ScarJo after all this.
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 07:47 PM 08-13-2021
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
Seen some rumors Disney actually black listed ScarJo after all this.
She's entering her early 40's and they killed her off so I believe it.
[Reply]
eDave 08:51 PM 08-13-2021
Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare:
She's entering her early 40's and they killed her off so I believe it.
Yea, I'm sure she didn't see that coming. She's still a marketable superstar. She will be fine. And she's rich af.
[Reply]
Simply Red 11:10 PM 08-13-2021
I enjoyed it!
[Reply]
Page 12 of 14
« First < 289101112 1314 >
Up