ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 7 of 9
« First < 34567 89 >
Media Center>Glass Onion: A Knives Out Mystery
RunKC 10:24 AM 12-24-2022
Just dropped on Netflix yesterday after being in theatres since last month.

Anyone else enjoy this movie? I thought Knives Out was a solid enjoyable film. This one was fun for me too.

Thoughts?
[Reply]
KC_Connection 09:48 PM 12-27-2022
Originally Posted by staylor26:
For crying out loud, he didn't even say that he deleted the tweet because he didn't have to facts or that he was wrong. He literally claimed he deleted it because it was being "used to create more hate".

The guy is a POS that talks about accountability while simultaneously displaying none whatsoever.
Or he was just super emotional and super embarrassed over having gotten it wrong (like the rest of Twitter).
[Reply]
staylor26 09:49 PM 12-27-2022
Originally Posted by KC_Connection:
Or he was just super emotional and super embarrassed over having gotten it wrong (like the rest of Twitter).
Pretty amazing how you can give him the benefit of the doubt when there's absolutely no reason to whatsoever.

"Im just going to ignore the fact that he never held himself accountable and blame it on him being SUPER emotional and SUPER embarrassed"

Like he really cared that fucking much about a stranger whom he never met. I'm sure he couldn't sleep for weeks! Such a big heart on that guy.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 09:51 PM 12-27-2022
Stop being a disingenuous fucking liar.
I haven't lied once here. I actually sought out the truth of the matter after you mischaracterized things.
[Reply]
staylor26 09:52 PM 12-27-2022
I haven't lied once here. I actually sought out the truth of the matter after you mischaracterized things.
No, I didn't. You claimed that you didn't defend him and that's literally all you did and you continue to do.

Giving him a pass and making excuses when he doubled down on his ignorant fucking tweet without ever apologizing or even acknowledging any wrongdoing is the very definition of "defending".
[Reply]
KC_Connection 09:54 PM 12-27-2022
Pretty amazing how you can give him the benefit of the doubt when there's absolutely no reason to whatsoever.
A black man reacting emotionally when he thought yet another black person was killed wrongfully by police. Yeah, I think I might be willing to give him the benefit of the doubt on that one.

Originally Posted by :
Like he really cared that fucking much about a stranger whom he never met. I'm sure he couldn't sleep for weeks! Such a big heart on that guy.
So now LeBron allegedly doesn't care about black people getting killed by police? I don't think this is the place you want to go with this.
[Reply]
staylor26 09:56 PM 12-27-2022
I love how you keep saying "a black man" like race is an excuse for his actions. I don't give a fuck if he's a black man. It's irrelevant. Your white savior complex is showing though.

You aren't just giving him a pass for the first tweet, you're giving him a pass for the 2nd and a complete lack of ACCOUNTABILITY.
[Reply]
staylor26 09:58 PM 12-27-2022
A black man reacting emotionally when he thought yet another black person was killed wrongfully by police. Yeah, I think I might be willing to give him the benefit of the doubt on that one.

So now LeBron allegedly doesn't care about black people getting killed by police? I don't think this is the place you want to go with this.
I'm sure he loses sleep in his mansion every night thinking about all the black people that have been killed by police.

Sorry, but if he didn't even care enough about the hero cop to make a formal apology or at the very least acknowledge that he was wrong, I don't believe that this man has the heart that you so desperately want to pretend that he does. Those are not the actions of an empathetic person.

Or maybe he just cares about black people? That wouldn't make him a POS either I'm sure!
[Reply]
KC_Connection 09:58 PM 12-27-2022
No, I didn't. You claimed that you didn't defend him and that's literally all you did and you continue to do.

Giving him a pass and making excuses when he doubled down on his ignorant fucking tweet without ever apologizing or even acknowledging any wrongdoing is the very definition of "defending".
Never defended the content of the tweet. In fact, I vividly recall defending the officer who shot the girl with the knife when it happened against those who were criticizing him here.

And while LeBron doesn't get a pass in my books for what he did either, he does have my understanding. And I'm certainly not willing to demonize the guy because of it.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 10:00 PM 12-27-2022
I'm sure he loses sleep in his mansion every night thinking about all the black people that have been killed by police.
Maybe he does? We'll never know and are certainly in no position to know.

Originally Posted by :
Sorry, but if he didn't even care enough about the hero cop to make a formal apology or at the very least acknowledge that he was wrong, I don't believe that this man has the head that you think he does.
Or he was just incredibly emotional. I've also never seen LeBron as some kind of genius (basketball on-court genius yes but I think his GM skills reveal some things).
[Reply]
staylor26 10:01 PM 12-27-2022
Never defended the content of the tweet. In fact, I vividly recall defending the officer who shot the girl with the knife when it happened against those who were criticizing him here.

And while LeBron doesn't get a pass in my books for what he did either, he does have my understanding. And I'm certainly not willing to demonize the guy because of it.
"The tweet"

There were 2 tweets. You're defending the 2nd, which has nothing to do with emotions, his race, or any other excuse you have come up with for his lack of ACCOUNTABILITY.
[Reply]
staylor26 10:03 PM 12-27-2022
Maybe he does? We'll never know and are certainly in no position to know.

Or he was just incredibly emotional. I've also never seen LeBron as some kind of genius (basketball on-court genius yes but I think his GM skills reveal some things).
:-)

Imagine being this fucking naive. Further proof of you being an NPC.

"Lebron told me he cares, so even after displaying a lack of accountability that he himself was simultaneously demanding, or the empathy that I desperately want to believe he has (just not for the cop), I'm going to continue believing he has a heart of gold!"

No logic whatsoever.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 10:03 PM 12-27-2022
"The tweet"

There were 2 tweets. You're defending the 2nd, which has nothing to do with emotions, his race, or any other excuse you have come up with for his lack of ACCOUNTABILITY.
The 2nd tweet was made literally 10 minutes after the first tweet (which he deleted upon learning its falsity). I'd guess emotions and race had plenty to do with that one too.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 10:04 PM 12-27-2022
:-)

Imagine being this ****ing naive. Further proof of you being an NPC.

"Lebron told me he cares, so even after displaying a lack of accountability that he was demanding, or the empathy that I beleive he might have (for the cop), I'm going to continue he has a heart of gold!"
I would say his tweets during this saga would suggest he cares on some level and likely a very significant level.
[Reply]
staylor26 10:07 PM 12-27-2022
I would say his tweets during this saga would suggest he cares on some level and likely a very significant level.
The fact that you think a tweet means he cares is fucking hilarious.

Lebron cares about Lebron. That first tweet was just another example of him literally making everything about himself and putting the focus on him.

Good empathetic people do not respond the way he did in the 2nd tweet (and pretend it never happened after).
[Reply]
staylor26 10:08 PM 12-27-2022
The 2nd tweet was made literally 10 minutes after the first tweet (which he deleted upon learning its falsity). I'd guess emotions and race had plenty to do with that one too.
Yea, Lebron is probably a racist. That's probably why he didn't feel bad about what he did to that cop.

Emotions aren't an excuse when he never held himself accountable or apologized you fucking idiot.
[Reply]
Page 7 of 9
« First < 34567 89 >
Up