ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 258 of 315
« First < 158208248254255256257258 259260261262268308 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Sandbox Simulations is open for business! Sign up now!
Rain Man 04:29 PM 02-24-2019
Not available in stores! Buy now! Special price of only $1 for a limited time only. We're up and running!

Go to www.sandboxsimulations.com to sign up. (You can learn more about the game as well.)

For the time being, we set the price to $1, and we can't limit it to just the game testers, so if you're interested, you'll also get the $1 price. Just sign up.

This is a fresh reset, so everyone will have new teams and we'll do a new draft.

Also, please give us any feedback about what you like or don't like, and how we can improve navigation. We've updated all of the systems, so there's a chance that errors are lurking somewhere, but we think we're good to go now. Let us know if something bad happens to you.
[Reply]
Rukdafaidas 12:25 PM 01-16-2022
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
I included Feiler in there. He’s the starting guard in LAC. He’s awfully good - probably a top 15ish guard.

I can’t move 2 of ‘em. Tomlinson is why I could trade feiler (and Thuney isn’t ‘throw in’ caliber).
Sorry, I was thinking Feiler was a RT, which I also need. I dropped Schweitzer last year. I was hoping for either Tomlinson or Thuney. The guys you're offering are better than the players you want, but I'm going to pass. I'm having a hard time trading with a division rival.:-)
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 12:57 PM 01-16-2022
I could do Turner (RT) and Feiler (G) to directly address two OL holes for you but I’d have to re-evaluate a bit as we’re starting to get a little lopsided on that return. Lemme know if that does anything.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 01:18 PM 01-16-2022
I feel like you have to take this one A) Because it’s a good deal and B)Because it took me 15 minutes to propose it. Man this is a clunky system.
[Reply]
Rukdafaidas 03:30 PM 01-16-2022
I feel like you have to take this one A) Because it’s a good deal and B)Because it took me 15 minutes to propose it. Man this is a clunky system.
Sorry man, I'm going to pass. Thanks for the effort, but I can't give up a DT and that offer made my head hurt.:-)
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 04:12 PM 01-16-2022
Included Tomlinson and a replacement DT…
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 01:59 PM 01-17-2022
C'mon Joplin - lets get this done.

Got ya Tomlinson in the deal now and some strong immediate help elsewhere with a couple of nice long-term gambles in there as well.

Let's make the largest, most confusing and largely inconsequential deal in Sandbox (and sports) history.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 10:03 AM 01-18-2022
Player availability is updated.

Go adjust your depth charts as needed, gents. Game time will be here 'fore you know it!

DBs, man - those guys are just always getting dinged up. I have a week where I'm playing CB7 in there. Nobody seems to have the sort of attrition the CB room has.
[Reply]
TambaBerry 11:18 AM 01-18-2022
damn, looks like im losing my DT i just paid a pretty good penny for
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 11:29 AM 01-18-2022
Originally Posted by TambaBerry:
damn, looks like im losing my DT i just paid a pretty good penny for
Eh - it's just a little indecent exposure. He'll be fine.

Wasn't that the guy who crashed an ATV prior to training camp and had some neurological issues because of it? And I'm pretty sure this is like the 5th time he's been arrested for some sort of assault.

So. He....may not be fine.
[Reply]
TambaBerry 11:38 AM 01-18-2022
Eh - it's just a little indecent exposure. He'll be fine.

Wasn't that the guy who crashed an ATV prior to training camp and had some neurological issues because of it? And I'm pretty sure this is like the 5th time he's been arrested for some sort of assault.

So. He....may not be fine.
Lol guess I have to start researching off the field shit with these guys
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 11:55 AM 01-18-2022
CD, I haven't really gone through all these (and don't intend to), but there are some quirks in the availability.

For instance, Trevis Gipson isn't available in weeks 4-7. He played all those weeks, collected sacks in weeks 4 and 5, started in week 7. Really not sure how that one worked out but it just seems like it may be a bit of a red flag for other potential import errors or something.

Thankya sir.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 02:37 PM 01-18-2022
I just want someone to love me the same way malik McDowell loves assaulting police officers
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 02:42 PM 01-18-2022
I'm here to spend talk shit and spend FA money. And I'm all outta FA money.

So spread your cheeks Billay because I'm taking this division again, even with this motley pile of shit receivers. Your has-been malcontent quarterback can't hang with Ryan Tannehill: Sandbox God.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 04:26 PM 01-18-2022
I'm here to spend talk shit and spend FA money. And I'm all outta FA money.

So spread your cheeks Billay because I'm taking this division again, even with this motley pile of shit receivers. Your has-been malcontent quarterback can't hang with Ryan Tannehill: Sandbox God.
Smh Tannehill will just fumble it all away....again
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 04:30 PM 01-18-2022
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
Smh Tannehill will just fumble it all away....again
I'm more worried about the WRs.

Man it's a bad lot.

Imma have games where I'm sending Bateman and Shenault out there to support Cedrick Wilson and Christian Kirk. With all the capital I've thrown at WR over the last couple years that corps really did turn to shit on me in a hurry.
[Reply]
Page 258 of 315
« First < 158208248254255256257258 259260261262268308 > Last »
Up