ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 204 of 315
« First < 104154194200201202203204 205206207208214254304 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Sandbox Simulations is open for business! Sign up now!
Rain Man 04:29 PM 02-24-2019
Not available in stores! Buy now! Special price of only $1 for a limited time only. We're up and running!

Go to www.sandboxsimulations.com to sign up. (You can learn more about the game as well.)

For the time being, we set the price to $1, and we can't limit it to just the game testers, so if you're interested, you'll also get the $1 price. Just sign up.

This is a fresh reset, so everyone will have new teams and we'll do a new draft.

Also, please give us any feedback about what you like or don't like, and how we can improve navigation. We've updated all of the systems, so there's a chance that errors are lurking somewhere, but we think we're good to go now. Let us know if something bad happens to you.
[Reply]
Rain Man 12:22 AM 05-03-2020
Originally Posted by rtmike:
League 2
Vancouver's holding steady @ 6-5.
I'm not scoring a lot but I'm not giving up a lot of points either.
VVs Defense have stayed in the top 5 all year.

Not a full roster and $260 to carry over to next year, woohoo.

Rainman, sure hope to take your lunch money next, lol, but I doubt my team of street free agents will be much of a battle.
Any given Sunday, man. Any given Sunday.

I'm in an interesting position in that I'm missing about a quarter of my roster through the end of the season, but fortunately most of them are my backups so I should be okay. I just lost Odell Beckham for the year, though, which is going to sting.
[Reply]
wheeler08 05:38 AM 05-03-2020
Man the Spokane Badgers might have finally figured this out, albeit maybe too little too late. Benched my starting DT cuz he was a penalty machine. Still too many penalties. In my last game I seen the opposing QB get a personal foul for 15 yards lol. On a completed pass. I’d like to see the replay on that one! But Lamar is a thug lol
[Reply]
PHOG 07:20 AM 05-03-2020
Well, the Trojans had their best defensive game of the year, only allowing 11 points. But that was mostly due to a ball control offense that held a 41-19 minute TOP advantage, in a 38-11 win.

Keeping the pressure on Benton, as KC is keeping the pressure on us both in the division.
[Reply]
Old Dog 07:57 AM 05-03-2020
Lost the turnover battle 3-1 but still managed to squeak another one out. Big game coming up with the Donkeys where we hope to avenge a week four loss and wrap up the North Division....I fear though that some of the guys are looking forward to a week 14 matchup against Benton and this one will go down as another "L"
[Reply]
rtmike 02:52 PM 05-03-2020
Originally Posted by carlos3652:
Gg rtmike. You sacked me 13x ...

Your defense was ridiculous. 3 of my guards / tackles are hurt but no excuse. Great gameplan.
Finally.

I tried using your stats and attack weak spots. I taught Beelicheat that, lol.
And I finally turned Everson Griffin loose, lol.

One thing I've done was to load up on CBs .
First time around I traded off a cb for another stud wr. I forget who, but I had 3 #1 wr. Never got to run it.
My offensive line was built with half strong against the run, other half strong pass pro.
But it was all for naught.

Funny, couple weeks ago I came across all my notes. I was researching e very stinking player, lol.
To say I was in to it is an understatement.

Then we hear Sims were done so I never got to see how it worked. One of the reasons I started off slow. I just couldn't get motivated thinking I might lose all my hard worked research.

I hope to settle in with next rookie draft.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 08:26 AM 05-04-2020
Originally Posted by PHOG:
Well, the Trojans had their best defensive game of the year, only allowing 11 points. But that was mostly due to a ball control offense that held a 41-19 minute TOP advantage, in a 38-11 win.

Keeping the pressure on Benton, as KC is keeping the pressure on us both in the division.
#1 and #2 RBs are injured, so what do I do?

Rush for 300 yards.

Gus Edwards goes off for 196 yards on 19 carries and Doug Martin pops off for an additional 104 on 14. Martin's performance was almost more impressive because he just did it 8 yards at a time - never had that 77 yarder like Edwards did to juice those stats. Though amazingly, that's Edwards second 100 yard performance despite missing the first 5 weeks and being buried on the depth chart through week 9. He didn't even get RB3 snaps until week 10.

Just a savage performance from my line and ground game.

Benton remains quite possibly the most balanced squad in football - 340 passing attempts to 338 rushing attempts. You really just cannot stack a gameplan against my boys because they can take whatever you'll give them. 5th best passer rating in the league, 4th most prolific ground game.

Defensively we've got the 4th ranked passer rating against while being tied for the league lead in interceptions and 5th in sacks. They've also surrendered the fewest rushing yards.

On offense we've scored the 5th most points and on defense we've given up the 3rd fewest.

It's just an incredibly well-rounded squad. It maybe doesn't pack the shock and awe value of some of the other top teams but they're just not a team you can gameplan for easily. You're probably best served just lining up, focusing on what you do well and hoping that it is good enough on that day.

Now comes the real meat of my schedule and I'm hopeful we can sneak this thing across the line at 12-4 given the injuries we're sustaining.
[Reply]
PHOG 05:36 PM 05-05-2020
Originally Posted by cdcox:
Sims are up.

[Reply]
PHOG 05:37 PM 05-05-2020
Just kidding, appreciate everything you do. Thank you!
[Reply]
carlos3652 06:46 PM 05-05-2020
Shoot need to look at it lol
[Reply]
cdcox 09:09 PM 05-05-2020
I will run them as soon as I dig through my game plan. I've been working since 8:30 AM Eastern except a 2 hour break for dinner and grocery run. Crazy times.
[Reply]
cdcox 09:34 PM 05-05-2020
Originally Posted by carlos3652:
Shoot need to look at it lol
Good game.

Spoiler!

[Reply]
carlos3652 10:06 PM 05-05-2020
Originally Posted by cdcox:
Good game.

Spoiler!
I was expecting PM to bring you back... I started getting nervous in the 4th quarter...
[Reply]
PHOG 07:44 AM 05-06-2020
Ok, the Trojans prevailed over KC to allow a little breathing room. Coupled with Springfield's unexpected upset of Benton, the mighty Trojans find themselves tied for 1st in the division. Good times.

Something I noticed, the changes I made in the game planning didn't stick. I was down to 4 WR's this week so I eliminated all 5 WR sets, but they (5WR sets) were back in the game plan I found out.

Also, on defense, sometimes I want the safety in the box for running plays, sometimes not depending on opponent, but it won't let me change it it seems.

Anyways, thanks.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 08:06 AM 05-06-2020
Just an awful loss to Springfield - offense went silent for the 2nd half and then the most inexplicable 2 minute drive in history culminating w/ a run from the Springfield 15 yard line w/ 2 seconds left and a chance to win it.

Benton really Marty'd the shit out of that game. Just a tough one.
[Reply]
Old Dog 09:54 AM 05-06-2020
How are the playoffs set up? I'm assuming the Division winner with the best record hosts a wildcard team and then the 2nd best division winning record hosts the division winner with the worst record, but was just wondering.
[Reply]
Page 204 of 315
« First < 104154194200201202203204 205206207208214254304 > Last »
Up