ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 144 of 315
« First < 4494134140141142143144 145146147148154194244 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Sandbox Simulations is open for business! Sign up now!
Rain Man 04:29 PM 02-24-2019
Not available in stores! Buy now! Special price of only $1 for a limited time only. We're up and running!

Go to www.sandboxsimulations.com to sign up. (You can learn more about the game as well.)

For the time being, we set the price to $1, and we can't limit it to just the game testers, so if you're interested, you'll also get the $1 price. Just sign up.

This is a fresh reset, so everyone will have new teams and we'll do a new draft.

Also, please give us any feedback about what you like or don't like, and how we can improve navigation. We've updated all of the systems, so there's a chance that errors are lurking somewhere, but we think we're good to go now. Let us know if something bad happens to you.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 09:36 AM 12-04-2019
Just realized I was taking Travis Kelce off the field half the time in my hurry up packages.

Terrible coaching. We should be 3-0.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 09:46 AM 12-04-2019
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
Just realized I was taking Travis Kelce off the field half the time in my hurry up packages.

Terrible coaching. We should be 3-0.
#Martystuff
[Reply]
-King- 09:58 AM 12-04-2019
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
I know I'm preaching to the choir a bit here, but I really think you can solve that with a bit more active gameplay.

Activate the trade-desk in-season so guys can address issues on their roster as the season progresses. Give some pre-season games so we can experiment with packages/formations/players to see what works.

And for the love of god, give us halftimes. It would double the amount of actual gameplay we get and adjustments we can make.

I believe there have already been several requests for a little more 'fog of war' be lifted. Thinks like knowing the formations on plays or who's bringing pressure and/or making a tackle.

There's just so little we know about what's going on in those games. I can't tell you if I'm running the ball well out of single back formations or with a FB on the field. I can't tell you if my spread packages are working or even 11 personnel apart from the times that my #3 WR gets the occasional catch. Which doesn't really mean much if that same package is opening up my #1 or #2 guys on the plays where THEY'RE making catches.

With so little actual 'gameday' decisions to make and even less that we can use to inform those decisions, it's kinda tough to really get yourself into the minutiae here. And the kind of person this will appeal to is someone that really wants to get bogged down in that stuff.

Otherwise just sim games on your Madden franchise.
I've been keeping an eye on sandbox simulations because I think it's a really interesting idea... It seems like a lot of people are wanting this game to become more and more like the NFL Head Coach game EA put out years back. I wonder if CD/Rain Man really wanted to go in that direction or not.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:13 AM 12-04-2019
Deep dive into the stats this week. Gameplanning hard for the #1 defense.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 10:23 AM 12-04-2019
Originally Posted by -King-:
I've been keeping an eye on sandbox simulations because I think it's a really interesting idea... It seems like a lot of people are wanting this game to become more and more like the NFL Head Coach game EA put out years back. I wonder if CD/Rain Man really wanted to go in that direction or not.
I'm just having visions of Rain Man and CD having the 'Mr. Skin' conversation from "Knocked Up" right now...
[Reply]
wheeler08 11:03 AM 12-04-2019
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
Deep dive into the stats this week. Gameplanning hard for the #1 defense.
Its #1 by luck only. I don't even really know what I'm doing.
[Reply]
TambaBerry 01:33 PM 12-04-2019
man why is league 2 draft starting tonight at 7?
[Reply]
Rain Man 01:34 PM 12-04-2019
Originally Posted by TambaBerry:
man why is league 2 draft starting tonight at 7?
Is that a problem? You can build your draft board and put it on autodraft if you need to.
[Reply]
TambaBerry 01:40 PM 12-04-2019
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
Is that a problem? You can build your draft board and put it on autodraft if you need to.
i would just start it in the morning unless he needed to be off work in case of issues i guess didnt think about that. Also from webpage it wont let me move around my board
[Reply]
Rain Man 01:48 PM 12-04-2019
i would just start it in the morning unless he needed to be off work in case of issues i guess didnt think about that. Also from webpage it wont let me move around my board
Sometimes it takes a while to get the click and drag to kick in. Not sure why. I thought mine wasn't working, but I moved one guy and held him for a while and he eventually dropped into the slot. Once the first one did, the others moved pretty fast after that.
[Reply]
TambaBerry 01:51 PM 12-04-2019
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
Sometimes it takes a while to get the click and drag to kick in. Not sure why. I thought mine wasn't working, but I moved one guy and held him for a while and he eventually dropped into the slot. Once the first one did, the others moved pretty fast after that.
yep just figured it out thanks man
[Reply]
Rain Man 01:58 PM 12-04-2019
yep just figured it out thanks man
My hunch is that the first guy requires the system to develop some sort of array, which bogs it down a bit.
[Reply]
TambaBerry 06:20 PM 12-04-2019
cd: something i have been running into with multiple teams is I will be on my 2nd team and then go to click something like the initial draft and it will bug out thinking im clicking on the initial draft for my first team
[Reply]
cdcox 06:40 PM 12-04-2019
I ‘m stuck at work, so I can’t run sims as scheduled. Maybe by midnight EST. Draft in league 2 should start fine. Sorry.
[Reply]
cdcox 06:41 PM 12-04-2019
cd: something i have been running into with multiple teams is I will be on my 2nd team and then go to click something like the initial draft and it will bug out thinking im clicking on the initial draft for my first team
Will try to look at it in a day or two. Thanks for letting me know.
[Reply]
Page 144 of 315
« First < 4494134140141142143144 145146147148154194244 > Last »
Up